Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
On the subject of Becky, I don't know what DPC was thinking.

He made her out initially to be the "mean girl" character, stuck up and looking down her nose at the "uncool kids" like Maya. So I'm like thinking, "I'm totally fucking this bitch in the ass!"

At the HOTs party, she's looking seriously fuckable, and ignoring try-hard dudes wanting to chat her up, but the mc with his bad boy image and impeccable cocktail skills gets a bathroom blowy from her, and she goes to the hilt! Of course you can go the alternative absinthe path, and I admit, it is a difficult choice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or​

But lets focus on the blow job scene, it was good. He was goading her to go deeper, she was up to the task, but he couldn't talk her into sex... yet. Her final words, "See you later, stranger..." totally hinted at some good shit to come, and she was fun.

Then episode 8 comes along with the dorm party, and suddenly she's a fool. She's running around freaking out that people are drinking in the dance zone, or dancing in the chill zone or whatever... :rolleyes: That's not the kind of girl who blows a guy in someone else's bathroom.

We also get the story from Derek about how she's a moron.

But when she meets up with the mc there' still this:
She's still playing on the whole "stranger" thing. It's her's and the mc's little joke about how she blew him at the HOTs.

But then, fucking then, comes episode 9 and she goes full retard! She's reduce to nothing but a joke. Every scene about her is to laugh in her face, everyone is openly mocking her, people wanna see her suffer (even her so called friends), and it turns out she's fucked most of the DIKs and she's a lousy lay anyway. Plus Derek was gagging at the stench of her snatch! :sick:

She went from the hot, self centred bitch that you wanna fuck in the ass, to the female version of Tybalt or some shit!

It was also disappointing to see that the mc's history with her (either the blowjob path, the absinthe path or choosing to have nothing to do with her) played no part in their interaction when she was half naked in Jacob's room. The dialogue was only influenced by whether the mc was a DIK or a Chick.

So yeah, RIP Becky, no one wants to fuck you anymore, and you might wanna go see a doctor about that smell! :eek:
To be fair I don't know what DPC is planning with Becky. Before it seemed like he was going for a bitchy girl for a hatefuck, but this episode he made her too unlikable to even that...

That "She you later stranger" to me seems to go with the "I don't fuck with strangers so don't get any ideas" like meaning "We are still strangers, so be content with that blowjob for now". I wouldn't take what the DIKs or Derek said at face value, maybe she rejected them at some point or don't like her and they retort by saying she stinks. But what can DPC be thinking?

Reactions: Hawke84 and shazba

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Isabella: We didn't talk about it during the party...but now, Fuckface, you tell me why you invited that blue-haired ex of yours to the party. And you'd better tell the truth, because you've seen how good I am at throwing tennis balls.
And she brought Fuckface to the right place. Look out the window, it looks like some lost village of eastern europe. Is his answer unsatisfying, then no one will ever find him, just like her husband.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

He made her out initially to be the "mean girl" character, stuck up and looking down her nose at the "uncool kids" like Maya. So I'm like thinking, "I'm totally fucking this bitch in the ass!"

At the HOTs party, she's looking seriously fuckable, and ignoring try-hard dudes wanting to chat her up, but the mc with his bad boy image and impeccable cocktail skills gets a bathroom blowy from her, and she goes to the hilt! Of course you can go the alternative absinthe path, and I admit, it is a difficult choice:

or​

But lets focus on the blow job scene, it was good. He was goading her to go deeper, she was up to the task, but he couldn't talk her into sex... yet. Her final words, "See you later, stranger..." totally hinted at some good shit to come, and she was fun.

Then episode 8 comes along with the dorm party, and suddenly she's a fool. She's running around freaking out that people are drinking in the dance zone, or dancing in the chill zone or whatever... :rolleyes: That's not the kind of girl who blows a guy in someone else's bathroom.

She's still playing on the whole "stranger" thing. It's her's and the mc's little joke about how she blew him at the HOTs.

But then, fucking then, comes episode 9 and she goes full retard! She's reduce to nothing but a joke. Every scene about her is to laugh in her face, everyone is openly mocking her, people wanna see her suffer (even her so called friends), and it turns out she's fucked most of the DIKs and she's a lousy lay anyway. Plus Derek was gagging at the stench of her snatch! :sick:

She went from the hot, self centred bitch that you wanna fuck in the ass, to the female version of Tybalt or some shit!

It was also disappointing to see that the mc's history with her (either the blowjob path, the absinthe path or choosing to have nothing to do with her) played no part in their interaction when she was half naked in Jacob's room. The dialogue was only influenced by whether the mc was a DIK or a Chick.

So yeah, RIP Becky, no one wants to fuck you anymore, and you might wanna go see a doctor about that smell! :eek:
My opinion on her.

She always was your stereotypical popular dumb bitch. You know, the kind that grows up getting all the attention from the boys, winning beauty contests and that ends up developing an insufferable narcissistic view on herself and the world around herself. I never liked her. And never flirted with her when we cross paths at the college lobby. Also, I always pretend I do not recognize her when I choose to eat with Josy and Maya at the cafeteria (episode 6). Then, I always ignore her at the HOTs party. And so on.

By the way, in this screenshot, there's no doubt to me. The hotter girl of the two, by an estratospheric margin is Josy.

Did I say that I do not like Becky?

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
what do you get for having RP DEREK ? His approval to bang his sister ?
You never know when you may need the support of a specific character or faction in the game. It is a possibility that as the story progresses your good or bad relationships with other characters or factions can have an effect on how the story progresses.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 2406422
In the window we see people in sports clothes. I think so that it is a new room in the Gym that we do not know yet. We know so that the Gold membership in the Gym includes various courses. I wonder if Isabella also gives yoga classes, if the MC gives a self defense class or that the MC uses the new room for his Martials Arts training.:unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
My opinion on her.

She always was your stereotypical popular dumb bitch. You know, the kind that grows up getting all the attention from the boys, winning beauty contests and that ends up developing an insufferable narcissistic view on herself and the world around herself. I never liked her. And never flirted with her when we cross paths at the college lobby. Also, I always pretend I do not recognize her when I choose to eat with Josy and Maya at the cafeteria (episode 6). Then, I always ignore her at the HOTs party. And so on.

By the way, in this screenshot, there's no doubt to me. The hotter girl of the two, by an estratosferic margin is Josy.

Did I say that I do not like Becky?
I don't think anyone is supposed to like her. For more than a hatefuck anyway. But DPC overdid it, imo.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

or​

It's entirely possible that DPC picked up on the crowd's sentiment about Becky, that no one likes her and people don't want to fuck her, and decided to change her storyline a bit, turning her into a complete laughing stock. It's hard to tell what's going on in his head.

The first impression of Becky of course depends entirely on your perspective, depending on who you choose to sit with in the college cafeteria. She has always been an arrogant bitch who only looks at popular and "cool people", but the player who met her at HOT's party doesn't know this because he doesn't get this information from Maya. At the HOT's party, she gives the first impression of an ordinary dorm whore, but the fact that she is a bitch, player finds out in Ep.8.
I was also confused by the lack of development of events in Ep.9, the fact that she does not react in any way to the events from Ep.7, so perhaps my assumption is correct - DPC decided to close Becky's path.
Even Jacob doesn't want to fuck her anymore. :ROFLMAO:
Although I may be wrong about the reasons, and he cut potential scenes with Becky from the script due to the fact that Episode 9 was delayed in development. People waited too long and dragged out the development time for another two weeks to render the scene with the arrogant whore, he didn't dare. And so there was too much shitstorm because of Madame. DPC doesn't publicly respond to criticism and pretends nothing is happening, but inside his mind there may be a different opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: Hawke84 and shazba

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
In the window we see people in sports clothes. I think so that it is a new room in the Gym that we do not know yet. We know so that the Gold membership in the Gym includes various courses. I wonder if Isabella also gives yoga classes, if the MC gives a self defense class or that the MC uses the new room for his Martials Arts training.
Isn't the gym owned by Dawe's family? I don't see MC getting a job there if that's the situation....

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
In the window we see people in sports clothes. I think so that it is a new room in the Gym that we do not know yet. We know so that the Gold membership in the Gym includes various courses. I wonder if Isabella also gives yoga classes, if the MC gives a self defense class or that the MC uses the new room for his Martials Arts training.:unsure:
The reflection shows mats in the backgound on the floor, so it can be a yoga studio (as Darkwen mentioned), but i think to recognise at least 3 other people in the reflection, so if it's not a mass orgy, no SnuSnu with Bella here.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
By the way, in this screenshot, there's no doubt to me. The hotter girl of the two, by an estratospheric margin is Josy.

This is a classic example of two types of women. The first one is a type of slut, needing offensive clothes and nearly showing everything to impress and seduce, only to disgust most of the men.

The other is some kind of classic lady, no need to present her goods like they were free for everyody, the fine line of clothing speaks for her. It's like a expensive present, waiting für the right guy to unwrap.

So, it's on you to decide which type you prefer (and cause of your bias which line is about which girl in the picture ;)).

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes