ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That bi sandwich is weird because you've got one premium quality ingredient in Josy and then you've got the Walmart store brand product in Maya.
Ahh the other component is fine too, just needs a wee bit more seasoning.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She's into MC and she's letting him control her, she asks MC how much he's willing to pay to fuck her, he tells her to fuck off and give it to him for free, she submits, because she's into MC, she likes MC, and that's why she sucks his cock, because he put her in her place.
She only does it for free under certain conditions, and not necessarily all of the time.

Quinn is just a reinforced jawbreaker candy with a super soft inside. By the end of 9, that outer coating is almost destroyed.
Also known as a tsundere :KEK:

LuisUP

Dec 13, 2018
Hey Guys,
im having a bug where at the party the game gets into a endless loop of isabella arriving with normal clothes and drinking with the others. Is there a way to fix this maybe?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Quinn is just a reinforced jawbreaker candy with a super soft inside. By the end of 9, that outer coating is almost destroyed.
Easy there. I don't think we are quite there... yet.

She only does it for free under certain conditions, and not necessarily all of the time.
I think he was speaking about the fuck on top of the DIKs' mansion. And in that scene, she always asks for money initially, but after the MC denies paying her, she quickly accepts fucking for free. And let me tell you, that scene with the two of them fucking while being high is really good. You get to see how much she is into him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kih1952 and RBear87

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Easy there. I don't think we are quite there... yet.
The superstructure has definitely taken some hits to the citadel, especially if you do the "Quinn Main" playthrough. She has fucked you for free repeatedly, has let you pet name her, has kissed you in public, has cuddled you, has let another girl see you while you are asleep in her room, has let you sleep over, has requested you not fuck other girls (for one night), and has asked you to be her knight in shining armor on a date. She hooked. SHE IN LOOOOOOVE.

Reactions: kih1952 and Jumbi

Desiderius

Jul 9, 2020
It's because Rio, Sarah, and Mel have been on the menu for the longest, it is therefore extremely fucking likely (like it's stupid to pretend that it's not what's going on) that they are a part of the free tuition deal, which means that they've slept with Burke, why would Burke give out free tuition to girls in Quinn's restaurant if he himself doesn't get anything out of it, doesn't make sense, Mona was more willing to jump into the deal head first, Cammy even says something to that effect I believe, that she only agreed to use the glory holes. So Camilla probably had sex with Burke through a glory hole at some other time, no way of know when or where, we never see that, but why would you assume that it hasn't happened, it's perfectly obvious that it was going to happen at some point.
Burke was sacked from his previous job for weird, shady finance stuff. The event with Mona happens at the Prep party, with all the benefactors there. We saw Mona run off, Burke was there but we don't know whether she was supposed to sleep with Burke, or a Prep/B&R benefactor. The newspaper which Tybalt has talks about sponsors bringing money into B&R; Burke (and family) have expensive tastses. It isn't clear whether Burke's motivation is just sexual (presumably it is at least this, given what he said to Jade) or financial. The latter has more scope for drama (for Sage). I reckon this makes it less clear what/who Burke has or hasn't done.

Jan 31, 2023
Burke was sacked from his previous job for weird, shady finance stuff. The event with Mona happens at the Prep party, with all the benefactors there. We saw Mona run off, Burke was there but we don't know whether she was supposed to sleep with Burke, or a Prep/B&R benefactor. The newspaper which Tybalt has talks about sponsors bringing money into B&R; Burke (and family) have expensive tastses. It isn't clear whether Burke's motivation is just sexual (presumably it is at least this, given what he said to Jade) or financial. The latter has more scope for drama (for Sage). I reckon this makes it less clear what/who Burke has or hasn't done.
No, it's made explicitly clear when Quinn talks to Mona afterwards, she was supposed to bang him, and the fact that she chickened out is why she's pressured to leave B&R. Mona even says something to the effect of "I thought it would be easy, but when he started touching me I just felt sick".

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes