Desiderius

Jul 9, 2020
No, it's made explicitly clear when Quinn talks to Mona afterwards, she was supposed to bang him, and the fact that she chickened out is why she's pressured to leave B&R. Mona even says something to the effect of "I thought it would be easy, but when he started touching me I just felt sick".
Yes, but she says 'he' not Burke. We know she was asked to fuck a much older guy, but not definitively who it is. If B&R benefactors are providing the scholarships, are they buying the girls.

Reactions: dalli_x

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes, but she says 'he' not Burke. We know she was asked to fuck a much older guy, but not definitively who it is. If B&R benefactors are providing the scholarships, are they buying the girls.
The conversation clearly implies it's about Burke. And when you see them leave the room you can enter and it's empty...

Jan 31, 2023
We literally see Mona running out of a room, shortly followed by Burke exiting the same room, she was clearly supposed to bang Burke.

LuisUP

Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, it's asked on here a lot, whatever mod you were using during seasons 1 and 2 just install that mod on your season 3 as well, if that doesn't fix it I have no clue what you're supposed to do.
Hm im already using that mod, but thanks for trying to help

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Look if there's an updated version of the mod and try with it. Or better yet... stop using mods altogether. The game is known for not being mod-friendly. Also, I think it's been mentioned before that modded saves won't work without the expected mod. Therefore, in the case you finally choose to remove the mod, you would have to start a new game for everything to run smoothly most probably.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The problem is that you've used the mod to keep multiple paths open, that breaks the game in ep 9, because Bella has 2 costumes, one for when you're on her path and one for when you're on a different path. Jill has 2 costumes in the same way.

So when you jump from a scene where Bella or Jill should be one costume to a scene when they should be in a different costume then the game breaks.

Load up your save from before the loop and close all but one path and the game should work.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Nae, it's pretty alright depending on the content and comparing to the other avn devs. And Dpc is a professional unlike many others which explains the decent workflow.
I Agree. I much rather wait for a big ass episode. Than something small and then have to wait another few months for something.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Stephan Burke admitted to having had sex with 3 students so far.. remember before Jade started throwing pictures at him. i assume those 3 so far were probably Mel, Sarah and Riona..he is a horny wee man who can only get sex by paying for it. just like Tyballs is going to have to one day realize when he finally finds a girl to give a microscope to so she can find his tiny little wiener..:LUL:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There is more Relationship there, than in the Sarah x Mel, which you included :p:cool::coffee:
I'm loving Lily's character and happy to see where it leads, but we all know she's just using the mc. She's weaselling her way into Quinn's good graces, and she just wants to "roll" with the mc for the rep (sure she likes his cock, but that's no surprise).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whereas Mel & Sarah... sure he's just a pawn in their girl-girl love affair, but:

Sorry Lily, you didn't make the cut! :p

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Stephan Burke admitted to having had sex with 3 students so far.. remember before Jade started throwing pictures at him. i assume those 3 so far were probably Mel, Sarah and Riona..he is a horny wee man who can only get sex by paying for it. just like Tyballs is going to have to one day realize when he finally finds a girl to give a microscope to so she can find his tiny little wiener..:LUL:
Jade accused him of it, he didn't confirm or deny. Jade could be right, or the number could be larger, or he might not have fucked any but didn't see the point of denying it when Jade was in that sort of mood and wouldn't believe him.

DPC won't confirm in game any of the girls Burke has fucked other than Cathy and maybe Sarah and Mel, simply because he won't want to offend the anti-NTR crowd who like Quinn, Rio and Cam. Sarah and Mel are unlikely to have their own path as neither of them appear to be interested in a relationship of any kind (except possibly with each other), I also think because Cathy has been confirmed as a Burke conquest she won't have a path if/when she returns to the story.

Reactions: dalli_x

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
It is not a fact. At no point in the game is it explicitly mentioned that Stephen Burke is issuing tuition for sex. It is only assumed and Stephen Burke even contradicts the allegations in the newspaper. Another rumor.
WAIT IT MADE THE PAPER?! That is huge if so. I guess I must have missed that.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes