znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Waifu Wars Episode(?):
The Thot Rises​

• Josy is a cheating whore who bangs MC behinds Maya's back. (n)

• Maya is a cheating whore who tried to fuck MC but she was too tight so it didn't fit, and she has some kind of skin condition. :sick: (n)

• Sage is a cheating whore who starts banging MC just to get back at Chad. (n)

• Bella is a backstabbing whore who encourages Jill to get with MC while she fools around with him and even has sex with him behind Jill's back. (n)

• Jill is... a severely autistic girl who likes to dress up as a . (n)(n)(n)

• Riona is a literal drug dealing prostitute, she has shit self esteem and lets people use her as a walking cum dumpster, oh and she's kind of dumb. :coffee:(n)

• Sarah is a literal hooker, she has no qualms about this, and she actually likes doing it because she's a fucking thot. (n)

• Melanie is literally just Sarah but with less personality, and a nicer body. :unsure:

• Lily is a stripper and likely a prostitute if her peers at the Pink Rose are anything to go by, and she likes to do drugs. (y)

• Quinn is a manipulative drug dealing pimp, who tricks Tommy and others into being addicted to heroin, and she needs to put others down and play games with their minds to amuse herself as a way to improve her self esteem. (y)(y)(y)
So, they are all really awesome. What's your point? :ROFLMAO: :D

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
That's only if you don't go with Quinn, Lily, or Nicole though, or if you rejected Riona and didn't spoon with either Lily or Nicole.

Besides, Riona is literally a hooker who's probably gotten banged by all the DIKs, Joks, and professor Burke.
It wouldn't be the first time in a story where the hooker, changed course; found someone who really loved her and lived happily ever after.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
To keep beating the Quinn horse. Theory. Some people go against their own plans and intentions many a time they attach themself to something without even being able to understand why. In the Quinn case (Quinn path), part of her is pursuing MC strongly but fighting it all the way. Much in the way of a self-destructive behavior. When you do all the right things in the game to focus on Quinn in a series of path saves. There are so many indications that Quinn likes MC yet all the other layers of her problems, business plan etc, idicate it might be the wrong thing to do. She does it anyway, Making negative comments all the way. Some, at the end of the HOTS party EP7, have already figured it out, even if Quinn doesn't want to admit it. Example: social media posts.

On that path, Quinn likes, or crushes, or even sees the potential for love for MC. Everything indicates there can be several disasters attached to that, but, there you go.

QuinnVMC1.JPG

QuinnVMC.JPG

Reactions: kih1952

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I would not go that far, I just simply arguing with shazba :LOL: , for leaving Lily out from his previous comment, but included the Bunnies and then used a cheap argument of why:ROFLMAO:.

I don't mind the "don't fall in love with me" thing, in fact I hope we wont get an another emotional lesbian bursts out moment from MC, like the rebound guy conversation with Sage. I'm fine Rolling with Lily, and then dumping her for Josy when she knock on my doorstep after she break up with Maya, after all, all of my Path lead to Josy :cool:
You are living proof that traditional romantics are not dead. :ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is all nice and sweet, etc, but I will be factual. :p :LOL:

When you spooning with Lily You get this Ending Screen :cool:
View attachment 2440040

But when you end the night with Mel and Sara, guess what Ending screen you get? oh right Rio. :whistle:
View attachment 2440065

are you wonder Why? because there is no relationship, or any serious path for FuckToy Mel and her friend, they are just Fucktoys, and may be potential danger for getting STD later on :LOL:

So while you don't want to accept it, the truth is, that Lily, Rio, Nicole, Quinn, and possible Zoey are the Official Main girl for the Others Branch that can lead to a more serious thing than just be FuckToys, like the Bunnies:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Not that anything problem with being just a Fucktoy, I mean a Sally x Karen threesome will be fun too, but you understand now the Difference Between Lily vs Mel and sara right? :LOL::coffee:
Technically, these are the possible ending girls shown in the report for episode 9:

Bella
  • Sage
  • Jill
  • Maya & Josy
  • Quinn
  • Lily
  • Nicole
  • Rio
Otherwise you just get the rain. :cry:

But when I made my post, I looked at the scene with Lily and her emotionally distancing herself from the mc the morning after, and I decided not to include it. The bunnies were clearly a lot happier to spend the night with the mc. :sneaky:

I'm sure there will be some future with Lily, and I admit there is an actual relationship there, deep or otherwise, as there is with the mc and some other girls I didn't mention (Bianca, Camila, Cathy, Elena, Heather, Jade, Nora, Riona, Sally, Tara, Zoey - not all of these are significant relationships, but there is movement in some direction).

But yeah, I preferred to post Sarah's peaceful sleeping face rather than Lily's.

Probably the biggest disappointment in episode 9, was no ending with Rio. Cammy's gotta learn how to hold her liquor so she can walk her own ass back to her sorority house!

I would not go that far, I just simply arguing with shazba :LOL: , for leaving Lily out from his previous comment, but included the Bunnies and then used a cheap argument of why:ROFLMAO:.

I don't mind the "don't fall in love with me" thing, in fact I hope we wont get an another emotional lesbian bursts out moment from MC, like the rebound guy conversation with Sage. I'm fine Rolling with Lily, and then dumping her for Josy when she knock on my doorstep after she break up with Maya, after all, all of my Path lead to Josy :cool:
My argument was legit what I thought at the time. I posted Nicole, so it's not like I simply forgot about Lily. I wasn't feeling it, so I didn't post it.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Why? Only fragile boys get upset about their girls touching dick before theirs, especially when themselves fuck everything that moves. Yeah Rio gobbled all the dicks (and some pussy too I guess) she could get her hands on, and she liked it. Good for her, it's college after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fix'd

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm loving Lily's character and happy to see where it leads, but we all know she's just using the mc. She's weaselling her way into Quinn's good graces, and she just wants to "roll" with the mc for the rep (sure she likes his cock, but that's no surprise).

Whereas Mel & Sarah... sure he's just a pawn in their girl-girl love affair, but:

Sorry Lily, you didn't make the cut! :p
Lily's reaction is strange at the end of Ep 9 and this cold shower leaves players guessing and theorizing why she did it. But what if, in fact, Lily is already in love with MC? We've seen the preview and this look:
2.png
And this is not at all clear, we see that she definitely likes him, but she protects herself from typical boyfriend-girlfriend things.
Lily is one of the most mysterious characters.

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
Then you didn't follow my directions correctly. You have two options for importing saves to season 3.

1. Playing season 1&2 then saving when prompted right after the "End of Season 2" render

2. Unzipping and Installing the provided "Transfer Data.zip" file in your "persistent" folder. Found in your App Data library, not the Being a DIK persistent folder. Then loading up the Season 3 build and importing from there.

These saves were collected in the Patreon build of the game so I would recommend you try it using same build. Hope this helps.
I tried again, I deleted my original persistent archive and used your archive, then I could see the inherited archive after opening Season 3, but when I resaved my own game archive, it was all blank again, is there something wrong with my game? Maybe because I translated it?If so, I'm not sure which file it is except for the error, I hope you can help me answer this puzzle,Very much appreciated

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Lily's reaction is strange at the end of Ep 9 and this cold shower leaves players guessing and theorizing why she did it. But what if, in fact, Lily is already in love with MC? We've seen the preview and this look:
View attachment 2440372
And this is not at all clear, we see that she definitely likes him, but she protects herself from typical boyfriend-girlfriend things.
Dangerous is the word I would use. I don't trust her one bit.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I tried again, I deleted my original persistent archive and used your archive, then I could see the inherited archive after opening Season 3, but when I resaved my own game archive, it was all blank again, is there something wrong with my game? Maybe because I translated it?If so, I'm not sure which file it is except for the error, I hope you can help me answer this puzzle,Very much appreciated
If modding/translating your game causes issues then I don't know how to fix it since I don't deal with modded games. It wouldn't surprise me if it did cause issues since DPC is known for tampering with modded saves.

I would recommend going with option 1 from my previous comment. Use a clean build and clean saves.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 2440372
Agree, that seems more than just a "We should roll together" look.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Lily doesn't even look close to dangerous at the moment. Cocky, very curious, definitely DIK affinity. But dangerous? Rather, the more correct option is "suspicious"
Does not have to look dangerous to be dangerous. All the stuff she does is enough to make her unpredictable. She is way to ambitious. That is telltale sign. And it seems she got you already. I cannot wait to see when the shit hits the fan and she turn on you.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It's because Rio, Sarah, and Mel have been on the menu for the longest, it is therefore extremely fucking likely (like it's stupid to pretend that it's not what's going on) that they are a part of the free tuition deal, which means that they've slept with Burke, why would Burke give out free tuition to girls in Quinn's restaurant if he himself doesn't get anything out of it, doesn't make sense, Mona was more willing to jump into the deal head first, Cammy even says something to that effect I believe, that she only agreed to use the glory holes. So Camilla probably had sex with Burke through a glory hole at some other time, no way of know when or where, we never see that, but why would you assume that it hasn't happened, it's perfectly obvious that it was going to happen at some point.
Remember that moment in ep.3 when you're having lunch with Bella; you see Quinn, Cam there and then sometime later burke came out.

Then even during Cam sex scene in ep.5 she said did that type of stuff in the same area where saw them and then Burke appeared pretty much tells me that it happened during that time.

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
Well, although this doesn't help me, I still appreciate your patience in answering my questions, thank you very much!
If modding/translating your game causes issues then I don't know how to fix it since I don't deal with modded games. It wouldn't surprise me if it did cause issues since DPC is known for tampering with modded saves.

I would recommend going with option 1 from my previous comment. Use a clean build and clean saves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SteveyP
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes