ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I first thought that Zoey wasn't enough of a character to deserve the attention, but I now see that I made a mistake in not shitting all over Zoey.
Really no need for it -- there's been endless queue of people shitting all over Zoey since the Interlude :sneaky:

Reactions: shazba

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Hey, I don't hate anyone here. No need for these insinuations :cautious:
I know, you were funny about it xD
Everyone shitting on everyone seems to be the endless cycle around here.
How about this idea, we break the cycle by saying all characters are fun in their own way :unsure:

1. Bella - Forbidden fruit, exotic yet must be hidden. Future drama incoming.
2. Sage - Overall well balanced character, great lay and fun humor.
3. Quinn - Tho caught up in criminal activity(for unknown reasons at this point), she is a hilarious character from the MC's view point if playing a DIK MC.
4. Zoey - technically only canon LI, she is currently void of any route progress, so she can be great if done right. I personally simp since she fits the type I hooked up with before getting married.
5. Jill - Pure of heart, to fault. Even tho naive, maybe not the best LI, but we should all be so lucky to have someone like her that cares for a friend like she does for MC, even if it sometimes has a negative effect.
6. Sarah and Mel - Fun DTF girls, who wouldn't enjoy a great lay like that in his college years?
7. Rio - Cute, getting her own voice more and more. The type you wanna protect. A damsel in destress.
8. Camilla - low on content, but I'd get with that ass any day.
9. Sally - NOT a fan, but hey, if a nerdy and closet freak is your thing, power to you.
10. Josy - hot lil midget. Not a fan of the MJ path, but she's cute and hot.
11. Nora - low on content, not my type of milf, but to each his own.
12. Lily - I like how she doesn't give a fuck about Quinn, but that also is worrying because if someone is not phased by bad, it's usually because they are worse. But low on content to have a real opinion of her, but I do find the mystery around her intriguing. Visually gives the best BJs in the game.
13. Nicole - as a father, I have no issue with her being a mom. I know quite a few single moms and I think they are damn heroes. I prefer Nicole over Lily, but that is personal taste, nothing major or diss like. But she is low on content so I don't have a real opinion of her.
14. Jade - Well, she's a psycho bitch, but hey, they are often good lays.
15. Cathy - Not a fan, but she acts in a mature way if you wanna end it. That alone makes her decent and level headed.
16. Gina, Tara and Tiffany - Would bang all 3, I like the type.
17. Becky - DPC seems to hate her, so I kind of feel sorry for her.
18. KRJ - I forget she exists, but to each his own.
19. Bianca - No content, no opinion besides: I'd smash that ass into oblivion.
20. Madame - A worthy reward for "Being a DIK"

Last edited:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
But what about DLC, sets of locations for sex and DIK/CHICK x2 experience points for additional payment? And don't forget the SEASON PASS. :KEK:
I see, most of you are corrupted by the current gaming-market. I don't get to game that much and I can count all DLCs I brought with 1 hand: Witcher 3, Anno 1404 and Gothic 2. That's it. Well, I still like my proposal. Dont mind me.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have a confession to make.

I've enjoyed this game in the past and I think it's well done. But, when I started this last update, I got to the first mini-game and just said fuck it. I wasn't in the mood so I just unpacked the rpa archive and had a look at the images. I'm still curious about the story depending on who I bring to the party, but I just can't be bothered anymore.

Is this the beginning of cooomer-rot brain? I should've given up fapping for Lent.
Hey, if you are mainly after the story, why not simply playing with mini-games off?

Reactions: shazba

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

How about this idea, we break the cycle by saying all characters are fun in their own way :unsure:

3. Quinn - Tho caught up in criminal activity(for unknown reasons at this point), she is a hilarious character from the MC's view point if playing a DIK MC.
4. Zoey - technically only canon LI, she is currently void of any route progress, so she can be great if done right. I personally simp since she fits the type I hooked up with before getting married.
5. Jill - Pure of heart, to fault. Even tho naive, maybe not the best LI, but we should all be so lucky to have someone like her that cares for a friend like she does for MC, even if it sometimes has a negative effect.
6. Sarah and Mel - Fun DTF girls, who wouldn't enjoy a great lay like that in his college years?
7. Rio - Cute, getting her own voice more and more. The type you wanna protect. A damsel in destress.
9. Sally - NOT a fan, but hey, if a nerdy and closet freak is your thing, power to you.
12. Lily - I like how she doesn't give a fuck about Quinn, but that also is worrying because if someone is not phased by bad, it's usually because they are worse. But low on content to have a real opinion of her, but I do find the mystery around her intriguing. Visually gives the best BJs in the game.
13. Nicole - as a father, I have no issue with her being a mom. I know quite a few single moms and I think they are damn heroes. I prefer Nicole over Lily, but that is personal taste, nothing major or diss like. But she is low on content so I don't have a real opinion of her.
15. Cathy - Not a fan, but she acts in a mature way if you wanna end it. That alone makes her decent and level headed.
"All characters" then can't find anything to say about Maya, I like the subtlety there.

Reactions: Awry90 and ffive

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
In BaDIK, all the girls are cute and beautiful. Even some feminists. They can fuck Fuckface as much as they want. But let them get it into they mind - Quinn will spend the inheritance of Fuckface's grandfather . And let them not even think to pull their little hands to this money. :cautious:
bandicam 2023-03-05 18-49-34-341.jpg

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
But what about DLC, sets of locations for sex and DIK/CHICK x2 experience points for additional payment? And don't forget the SEASON PASS. :KEK:
How about: Fuck NO :HideThePain:
at best 7 chapters and at least 5 years of development left.

after such a long time DPC I think he will want to stay away from BR and the fraternities.

absolutely a game whose development has gone on for so many years would deserve a rework, there is a certain general unevenness between the first chapters and the last (even though I often prefer the original look especially of the LIs), but I don't know if it would make economic sense on DPC's part.
if you count ep10, than most likely 6 more(5 and an epilogue). That is my personal opinion.
Why did you have remind me that she exists, I had just forgotten about her.
View attachment 2440876
That's what I do. Remind or create travesties to scar the people.
"All characters" then can't find anything to say about Maya, I like the subtlety there.
I know this is purely accidental oversight, but your list appears to be missing Maya. Please, go on...

View attachment 2440854
Yeah, was a subtle joke on my part, running gag at this point :D
But to say it here: I have nothing against Maya at this point. I don't like the stories DPC built around her.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Quick question: Did you guys ever think about the potential of New Game +?
Technical problems and stuff aside, let me explain:

It is 2030 and DPC pumps out the last episode of BADIK (rough guess on my side). You need to start a new game cause DPC made old save games useless (just for fun).
You play through and enjoy the ride. Your first run ends with Quinn (no special reason :sneaky:) and you have DIK affinity. You read the credits and expect the main menu, but to your surprise, you get asked, if you wish to start NG+.

So right from the start you have DIK affinity. You think, well now I skip some decisions, nothing special. Till you think, what is this?
Quinn is riding you in the Cumpetion like always and you are presented these options...
Quinn: "This condom was a distraction anyway."
- Make her stop.
- Let her continue.
- Have it your way. [DIK]
Surprised by the new option, you need to try it: Fuckface manages to loose his bonds, lifts himself up and slams Quinn onto the wall. After a short banter with her, he starts railing Quinn against the wall. (Nice thought, right?)
Quinn later covers up any rumors of them fucking, by telling them fuckface only rubbed her thighs.

Another option: Nicole just got herself of in the E9 cumpetion. As Blue-balled as Fuckface is, you decide to let him carry her to the couch and softly tell her, that this wasn't enough, so she should prepare herself. Lily and the other girls look slightly envious, as Fuckface gently re-arranges Nicoles pussy and afterwards wildly dominates her asshole.
I leave this thought to your imagination.

You see, where I'm going with this. There could be slightly different choices, that don't change the overall storyflow. They just give a new spin and some new scences.

If you finish the game with Chick affinity and are bored out of your mind by your decision to go after banana-girl:
You chose to drive Cathy home and are presented with a special continuation after Cathy sees Fuckface still being hard after she just swallowed his nutcream. She just can't stand his abondoned puppy-dog-eyes and decides to have some nice and dirty carsex. Now it would actually make sense, that she puts her pantys out of the way. (I tell you, it's all planned by DPC. Ask dalli, if you don't believe me.)

If DPC isn't burn-out of BADIK at that point, I could see this to be a legit possible.
If this thought was already presented: Sorry, I didn't mean to plagiarise you. I just didn't get to read everything on this thread.
Nice idea, yeah. Reminds me of a certain AVN... But if DPC decides to implement new game plus features in the game its development cycle won't end before our lives. Just saying.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

I completely forgot , or don't know who is Nora, KRJ?, Gina, Tara, Tifanny, Bianca, and Madame.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Reading the last few days, what I've missed:

View attachment 2440528

Don't get offended now, all in good fun :ROFLMAO:
Damn, I was so hoping for the "gotcha" moment but it never came. :(

Still, once again, a very solid 3 outta 5. (y)

I have a confession to make.

I've enjoyed this game in the past and I think it's well done. But, when I started this last update, I got to the first mini-game and just said fuck it. I wasn't in the mood so I just unpacked the rpa archive and had a look at the images. I'm still curious about the story depending on who I bring to the party, but I just can't be bothered anymore.

Is this the beginning of cooomer-rot brain? I should've given up fapping for Lent.
The last episode was probably the worst one so far. It felt like a one man circle jerk. he hyped the shit out of it, and it definitely came up lacking with regards to the expectations: meaningless animations, minigames that don't actually properly relate to what is being achieved, no ending with Riona, hardly any chemistry with Zoey the no-it-all, so I wouldn't take any drastic measures just yet. I mean Lent is months right? No need to commit to that kind of shit! :eek:

After this last episode my enthusiasm for the next episode has significantly dropped. I don't even give a fuck about the weekly updates anymore, they seem sterile or some shit.

There are other games here coming up the ranks, sorry I can't name them for fear of the banning stick, but yeah, BaDIK isn't the be-all-and-end-all these days.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
In BaDIK, all the girls are cute and beautiful. Even some feminists. They can fuck Fuckface as much as they want. But let them get it into they mind - Quinn will spend the inheritance of Fuckface's grandfather . And let them not even think to pull their little hands to this money. :cautious:
View attachment 2440878
Wrong! Quinn will prove how great she is by not using fuckface inheritance instead pay for his tuition which fuckface will use to help Maya...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I see, most of you are corrupted by the current gaming-market. I don't get to game that much and I can count all DLCs I brought with 1 hand: Witcher 3, Anno 1404 and Gothic 2. That's it. Well, I still like my proposal. Dont mind me.
How about: Fuck NO :HideThePain:
I forgot to say one word: Remaster :HideThePain:
In general, it's sad, this kind of shit is everywhere in the gaming industry and Remasters have not bypassed even the VN genre.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Damn, I was so hoping for the "gotcha" moment but it never came. :(

Still, once again, a very solid 3 outta 5. (y)
I was thinking of doing it, but like reality, crime and facts, the accurate nature of the meme would go over their heads :HideThePain:
Now I have nothing against Maya too.
I mean, if I hated Maya so much, I wouldn't have her in artwork.
Hell, more Maya in the next drop as well. So yeah, no Maya hating from me. Just light meme-ing :D
I completely forgot , or don't know who is Nora, KRJ?, Gina, Tara, Tifanny, Bianca, and Madame.
Nora - milf from the bar, possible new teacher in ep10
KRJ - Sally's friend, the red head.
Gina, Tiffany and Tara - Girls from the dorms, the one you end up with in bed if your play Others route and don't end the night with anyone.
Bianca - Jill's friend, the slap that ass meme girl.
Madame - The amazing reward you get for not helping the elderly when rebuilding the mansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes