osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quick question: Did you guys ever think about the potential of New Game +?
Technical problems and stuff aside, let me explain:

It is 2030 and DPC pumps out the last episode of BADIK (rough guess on my side). You need to start a new game cause DPC made old save games useless (just for fun).
You play through and enjoy the ride. Your first run ends with Quinn (no special reason :sneaky:) and you have DIK affinity. You read the credits and expect the main menu, but to your surprise, you get asked, if you wish to start NG+.

So right from the start you have DIK affinity. You think, well now I skip some decisions, nothing special. Till you think, what is this?
Quinn is riding you in the Cumpetion like always and you are presented these options...
Quinn: "This condom was a distraction anyway."
- Make her stop.
- Let her continue.
- Have it your way. [DIK]
Surprised by the new option, you need to try it: Fuckface manages to loose his bonds, lifts himself up and slams Quinn onto the wall. After a short banter with her, he starts railing Quinn against the wall. (Nice thought, right?)
Quinn later covers up any rumors of them fucking, by telling them fuckface only rubbed her thighs.

Another option: Nicole just got herself of in the E9 cumpetion. As Blue-balled as Fuckface is, you decide to let him carry her to the couch and softly tell her, that this wasn't enough, so she should prepare herself. Lily and the other girls look slightly envious, as Fuckface gently re-arranges Nicoles pussy and afterwards wildly dominates her asshole.
I leave this thought to your imagination.

You see, where I'm going with this. There could be slightly different choices, that don't change the overall storyflow. They just give a new spin and some new scences.

If you finish the game with Chick affinity and are bored out of your mind by your decision to go after banana-girl:
You chose to drive Cathy home and are presented with a special continuation after Cathy sees Fuckface still being hard after she just swallowed his nutcream. She just can't stand his abondoned puppy-dog-eyes and decides to have some nice and dirty carsex. Now it would actually make sense, that she puts her pantys out of the way. (I tell you, it's all planned by DPC. Ask dalli, if you don't believe me.)

If DPC isn't burn-out of BADIK at that point, I could see this to be a legit possible.
If this thought was already presented: Sorry, I didn't mean to plagiarise you. I just didn't get to read everything on this thread.
You sir got a vivid imagination lol

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I forgot to say one word: Remaster :HideThePain:
In general, it's sad, this kind of shit is everywhere in the gaming industry and Remasters have not bypassed even the VN genre.
Only few are really a remaster, most of them are simply polished restarts....
But i'm up for a "director's cut" when (if) BaDik finishes, preferably made by Dalli, most of the others here will simply cut out Maya.... (or any other girl they dislike)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
But i'm up for a "director's cut" when (if) BaDik finishes, preferably made by Dalli, most of the others here will simply cut out Maya.... (or any other girl they dislike)
I agree with this. But I for one would never cut out any character :D

Hell, we never know, things change. Jill was once the goddess, now she escaped F95 back to the Mothership(DPC discord).
Till the games end, Maya could be my favorite. All depends what DPC does with her. There is huge potential for character growth :D

Reactions: vogelbeest
Jan 31, 2023
I wouldn't cut out Maya, I'd just give MC the option of telling her to STFU and that he doesn't care about her problems.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I wouldn't cut out Maya, I'd just give MC the option of telling her to STFU and that he doesn't care about her problems.
She is like one of those people that will sit in self pity and moap all day. She makes absolutely no effort to build relationships. It seem very plauseable she and Josy will break up eventually. Josy on the other hand is much more active. I am really hoping they break up and I can pull her into my relationship with sage. I usually play sage then have feelings for josy. Kiss her at the hots party. Dare her to make out with sage at the haloween party and tell her I think about our relationship all the time. She also mentions she would like to makeout with either lilly, Sage. Where Maya just moaps all the time. It gets annoying after a while

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Quick question: Did you guys ever think about the potential of New Game +?

You see, where I'm going with this. There could be slightly different choices, that don't change the overall storyflow. They just give a new spin and some new scences.

If you finish the game with Chick affinity and are bored out of your mind by your decision to go after banana-girl:
You chose to drive Cathy home and are presented with a special continuation after Cathy sees Fuckface still being hard after she just swallowed his nutcream. She just can't stand his abondoned puppy-dog-eyes and decides to have some nice and dirty carsex. Now it would actually make sense, that she puts her pantys out of the way. (I tell you, it's all planned by DPC. Ask dalli, if you don't believe me.)
the dev of Now & Then does something adjacent to this. When you replay the game there are large continuations of scenes and "meanwhiles" that are only unlocked after finishing the novel once through.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She is like one of those people that will sit in self pity and moap all day. She makes absolutely no effort to build relationships.
Yeah, remember how when MC and Maya first met she just ignored him and went her own way to sit in her room in self pity all day? Total zero effort to befriend a guy, when she could've talked with him and maybe show him around and...
oh, wait.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Shitting on Maya is one thing, it's annoying but it's also funny to see how people still feel threatened by her :ROFLMAO: . However, I don't tolerate when Josy also used as some trambulin to shit on Maya:mad:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, remember how when MC and Maya first met she just ignored him and went her own way to sit in her room in self pity all day? Total zero effort to befriend a guy, when she could've talked with him and maybe show him around and...
oh, wait.
Well, Josy wasn't with her at that time. It not Maya fault that people don't like her that much. Both Maya and Josy are not right for eachother

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Shitting on Maya is one thing, it's annoying but it's also funny to see how people still feel threatened by her :ROFLMAO: . However, I don't tolerate when Josy also used as some trambulin to shit on Maya:mad:
Honest questions, since you are clearly a fan of the MJ route:
1. Why is it easier to tolerate Maya shitposting?
2. Why do you put Josy above Maya in that route(seems like it).
3. If the game had the option from the start, would bother with MJ or go solo Josy?

I'm asking this completely honestly.

I personally enjoyed aspects of the MJ route but can't say I can list it among my favourites. Hence I'd enjoy the input on these questions from someone who is a MJ route fan :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Cause we all know who DPC actually is.

On a more serious note, I, for one, have a hunch that Maya will receive a major personality development the closer we get to the end of the story. It is just a hunch, but I can feel it.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oh my god, imagine a remake of BaDIK scripted by Dalli_x :LUL:
____
I don't think it's necessary to cut out the characters that I don't like, it will break the integrity of the story, there should be characters in the story that you don't like or annoy, otherwise everything will be sterile and boring.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Shitting on Maya is a running joke on this thread that has gone stale like the tortillas in my pantry. Jill looking like a goblin/ is a banana, Bella is a pycho killer, Quinn is broccoli now those jokes have miles left in the tank.:p Josy is of course untouchable.
Best proof that you are all wrong:
MJ>all other choices = 2>1
fight me

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Shitting on Maya is a running joke on this thread that has gone stale like the tortillas in my pantry. Jill looking like a goblin/ is a banana, Bella is a pycho killer, Quinn is broccoli now those jokes have miles left in the tank.:p Josy is of course untouchable.
Best proof that you are all wrong:
MJ>all other choices = 2>1
fight me
MJ(Maya and Josy) = MS (Mel and Sarah), since 2 = 2.

It's pure math :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Awry90 and dalli_x

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
oh, wait.
Well if you play like the first episode over and over sure. When the whole friendship thing happens she does nothing after that. To each his own tho.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes