robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Josy is a free spirited bi sexual girl who loves both Maya and MC. the ideal for her is to have them both. Maya is slowly coming around to being more like Josy as we see in ep.9. i see the pair bringing more girls into their relationship with mc since he is the only guy they are into. mc is one lucky fucker.
i don't think the focus on 1 LI choice in ep8 should have even been there. he is playing the field and accepts the advice of Elena too quickly. after all, she is talking like she is not an adventurous girl. which she totally is. at the party she implies that she wants to fuck the mc during their little talk in the bathroom near the end of the episode. and if mc is on others route, i can that happening pretty easily.
one thing for sure, i think ep 10 will be alot of fun and i think others route will be the best route.
the LI's all come with too much drama. except maybe Sage, her route seems like it will be alot of fun too. involving lots and lots of humiliating Tyballs pranks...

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Honest questions, since you are clearly a fan of the MJ route:
1. Why is it easier to tolerate Maya shitposting?
2. Why do you put Josy above Maya in that route(seems like it).
3. If the game had the option from the start, would bother with MJ or go solo Josy?

I'm asking this completely honestly.

I personally enjoyed aspects of the MJ route but can't say I can list it among my favourites. Hence I'd enjoy the input on these questions from someone who is a MJ route fan :D
Easier is not the right word , but it's has been going on for so long that most of the time its not worth to bother with. I was here back in the day, when this started, I had my fair share fight with Quins fans, most of them are disappeared btw, :p :LOL:
and I've seen everything. What is going on here and what her haters says, are exactly the same thing, like it was back in the days, the only difference is now some folks suddenly realize that Josy is best girl, and they think it's cool to be one of the Josy fan, but they use her as another tool to attack Maya, so fuck them. :p:LOL:

I simply Like Josy more, but I want Maya to be Happy, and I want her to end up with Sage who eventually realize that Quinn is a fraud, , and the Hots are doomed if she end up as a leader, so she put her Faith in to Maya, and name her as her successor :cool:. Can you imagine how freak out the Quinn fans would be?!:devilish::ROFLMAO:

I don't like "what if " Questions, they are stupid:p

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Easier is not the right word , but it's has been going on for so long that most of the time its not worth to bother with. I was here back in the day, when this started, I had my fair share fight with Quins fans, most of them are disappeared btw, :p :LOL:
and I've seen everything. What is going on here and what her haters says, are exactly the same thing, like it was back in the days, the only difference is now some folks suddenly realize that Josy is best girl, and they think it's cool to be one of the Josy fan, but they use her as another tool to attack Maya, so fuck them. :p:LOL:

I simply Like Josy more, but I want Maya to be Happy, and I want her to end up with Sage who eventually realize that Quinn is a fraud, , and the Hots are doomed if she end up as a leader, so she put her Faith in to Maya, and name her as her successor :cool:. Can you imagine how freak out the Quinn fans would be?!:devilish::ROFLMAO:

I don't like "what if " Questions, they are stupid:p
But in a way you did answer #3, since you are aiming for solo Josy, and want Maya to pair up with Sage. If MC could influence outcomes more than he can(as of now), seems to me you would've played a solo Josy route and try helping Maya on the side.

I think a lot of people would've done that.

I think some take issue that they liked Josy from the moment they booted BaDIK(first LI), and just don't like the package she comes in later on.

Like you said, you like Josy more and want Maya to be happy. I think a lot want the same(silly shitposting aside). But for them to follow Josy, they are forced to have a romance with a character they'd never pick as a LI but probably help out game/story wise. It's the forced nature of Maya that leaves people with a bad taste. That's how I see it.

And seeing how Episode 9 added the balancing in MJ's feelings and Josy going off behind Maya's back(if you rejected them), I think Josy would ultimately also prefer a solo route with the MC. And I think DPC understands that well. Josy is amongst the hottest characters, currently locked down in a path many don't wanna play due to feeling forced to "love" a character that they actually wouldn't have minded helping out in the first place, regardless of relationship or not.
then the new gen Quinn enjoyers dont get it. she is interesting precisely because she is flawed :WeSmart:
Indeed, it's the imperfect nature that gives things the spark that makes them unique.
I myself am a Quinn enjoyer/fan. But at the same time, after playing both affinities, I can even say I'm somewhat of a MJ enjoyer too, great humour often in that path. Liking one doesn't mean I have to hate the other.

Jan 31, 2023
then the new gen Quinn enjoyers dont get it. she is interesting precisely because she is flawed :WeSmart:
No one ever claimed that she isn't flawed, she's a drug dealing pimp, her 'tsundere/troll/scared of her true emotions' attitude is a great hook, I always go for the tsundere.

Actually is Quinn even a tsundere? She's into MC from early on so I don't think so.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
No one ever claimed that she isn't flawed, she's a drug dealing pimp, her 'tsundere/troll/scared of her true emotions' attitude is a great hook, I always go for the tsundere.

Actually is Quinn even a tsundere? She's into MC from early on so I don't think so.
Tehnically, she ain't due to not playing hard to get when playing a DIK.

Also, all this talk about best girls just circles around the fact that the best gurl is: The friends we made along the way in this thread, playing the game :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think Bella is closer to the type, but she too warms to MC pretty quickly. Perhaps Sally could fit here, eventually, but then she doesn't get much of a role in general.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
That's something I thought about, too. When I think of Quinn being tsundere, this is what comes to mind:

Would be kind of crazy, if DPC would go about it like that.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

the lady in the meme said "she is amazing and without flaws". thats what i was referring too, if she is representative of new Quinn fans lol

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Okay, since Maya was mentioned, I want to make a serious post of white knighting and normal reasoned criticism. I don't hate Maya. In fact, I feel sorry for her as a human being that she got into this shitty situation and she has such a retard father.

Here I agree with The Glorious LIME , all these jokes and Maya shitposting due to the fact that her storyline has a number of wrong decisions.
First, this story line is too long. Maya and her problems run through the whole story of Being a DIK. The first season is Maya and her mysterious money problem + cliffhanger with Josy. Then it was okay. The second season, more precisely, it's second half is Maya and her problems, we found out the reason. And this storyline, like a virus, began to infect the rest of the characters, dragging Sage into it. Ok, end of Season 2, there was hope for this issue to be closed, which gave rise to many theories after episode 8. I'll go into more detail about this in the second claim.
Season 3 is again Maya and her problem, which remained unresolved, now Jill is involved in this matter. This storyline is just herpes.:LOL:
Second claim. The player cannot influence this problem in any way. He is just an outside observer who can morally support Maya, nothing more. His $5,000 will not fix the situation; in a good american college, this money is enough for one semester!

What irritates me most of all is that MC and the decisions he makes don't affect Stephen Burke's decision at all. This is what the players were hoping for, that if you were assholes and allowed fuck ups with this family before, then result would be negative, if you did not commit these actions, positive. It turned out that the storyline was just static and Burke turned down Maya when she said too much about the free tutotion at HOT's. Now that storyline has switched to Jill's lawyer (the mysterious Jonathan, I guess:illuminati:). MC just goes with the flow along the way.

Third claim. If MC is just an observer, why is this storyline one of the core of the game and not optional? Let's say the player is not on the M/J route, can't they just skip that part of the story if they don't like it?
For example, the option in episode 4 when talking to M / J at a party: "I wish you happiness, but I don’t see the possibility of us being friends in the future. All the best to you" I certainly would never choose this option because of Josy, but I think it is the place to be for the "dark lord players".
Or at the end of Ep.6: "Maya, I don't know how to help you. I'm poor."
And that's it. Players would sidestep Maya's problems, they wouldn't look intrusive, and there would be less hostility. Plot holes could be closed in other ways, although they would not exist, Maya would still be at the meeting with Burke, but MC would not know about it.
I am friendly to Maya from the very beginning and want everything to end well for her, no one deserves persecution for sexual orientation, this is not the Middle Ages. And Patrick should go to jail for blackmail and bank loan fraud. This is my position. This story is very long and I wish it to be closed as soon as possible.
Fourth. Josy. As a girl and as an LI, she is much more interesting than Maya, but due to Maya's storyline, she doesn't have her own. It is fixed on Maya and her problem. This is a problem that needs to be fixed and Josy needs to have her own story arc.
As for Maya as LI, she's not exactly my type. But I have to admit that she got better in Ep.8-9 - she doesn't behave like a damsel in distress, she becomes bolder and more relaxed. Damn, a lesbian who realized she was bi. At the beginning of the game she was touchy, now she fucks in college classroom, at the party and deep throating like a pro.:cool: She's definitely better than Jill.
Another small "BUT". Okay, not small. Her skin needs to be fixed, texture upscaling went really badly. :HideThePain:
scaryMaya.JPG
But if DPC has done such a job with all her renders like this, then that's good. I don't want to see that horror from Ep.9 again
4.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2023
  1. Josy, I like Josy she's a very expressive character, she wears her feelings on her sleeve and she doesn't mind getting down laughing at DIK MC's clowning on Tybalt etc. She's like the inverse of Maya in a lot of ways, and that discussion you have with her about her dad dumping her mom to become happy is pretty obviously DPC hinting at MJ breakup, at least IMO. I at least can't wait for the Josy solo path, easily my favorite of the MGs.
  2. Maya is a nice girl, she doesn't know how to deal with her emotions properly and she doesn't trust others, my favorite moment with Maya is ironically when she slaps Quinn (she deserved it tbh lmao). First time I played the game I was legit pissed when MC got rejected by MJ cause I was DIK affinity.
  3. Bella is an interesting character, I like her for the most part, but I was really never very interested because of the age gap, I always end up putting myself in MC's shoes and the simple answer is that it wouldn't work.
  4. Sage, my first playthrough was pretty much a Sage playthrough, she's undersexed and overworked due to her being in her final year in combination with having been used by a gay dude as a beard, I foresee her potentially getting kicked out as HOT president due to Quinn's decisions that Sage is getting the blame for, if you listen to what the other HOTs have to say none of them seem too pleased with how things are currently going.
  5. Jill is fine if you're into that kind of thing I guess, I just find the character to be a bit boring, and as others have pointed out I find that she's deteriorated over time as a character, Jill in the early seasons seems to be a well put together character, but at some point she just shifts and starts becoming silly in my opinion, first time I loaded my Jill save for E9 and saw the banana .
  6. Riona is actually a really cool girl, she's not full of herself, she seems genuine, but she's really not fit for anything more than a fuck buddy kind of thing due to reasons I don't think need further explanation.
  7. Sarah/Mel are an iconic thot duo, they know what they are, and they have no problem with it, Sarah's banter with Mel is hilarious.
  8. Camilla is pretty forgettable honestly, not bad, but there's not much about her that stands out (except that ass :BootyTime:).
  9. Lily is third place after Josy, despite her cocky demeanor she's obviously sensitive about being judged for being a stripper, and she has some kind of deeper secret, hence "don't fall in love with me", and she looks so sad when she says it too, aw :cry:.
  10. Quinn, fucking hilarious, I don't give a shit about her drug dealing and pimping, even if she did play tricks at first she stopped, I hope DPC doesn't corner MC into being henpecked by her, she obviously needs someone to put her in her place to be happy.

Could keep writing but those are the only characters I have anything to say about, all members of the MILF squad is a shitshow waiting to blow up in MC's face. Nicole is nice, but bruh she's got a 10 YO kid or something, dodge that fucking bullet lmao.

I started out trying to write nice things but meh whatever I just wrote what came to mind in the end.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes