Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I didn't like the scene at Burke's, as usual we saw Maya asking for help but without ever explaining well the problem, which is this devil of a loan with double signature (hopefully at least with Jill's lawyer she will talk about it), which represents a risk for her even beyond college.
then this moment of crisis with Josy is constructed, which MC, if in the trouple, is evidently able to defuse, but it remains a fairly superficial moment

it was no surprise that the encounter ended in nothingness, but this was the nothingness of nothingness, if it wasn't for Jade it was a very boring segment

I don't think Lily is hiding who knows what kind of twist, but she has already replaced Riona as Quinn's second in command, and she is objectively much better than Riona, can she get Quinn in trouble? maybe but I don't think it will come to that, now the big enemy is Vinnie, and they are all against him
I understand a little how such double-signature agreements work, but I have only seen this scheme in junk microloan organizations, I don’t know if serious banks allow this. The loan is issued for two people - the borrower and the guarantor. The guarantor is obligated to repay the loan if the borrower declares bankruptcy and is unable to make repayments.
Maybe DPC doesn't understand anything at all in legal matters, having invented a story with debt, he cannot tell what is happening there. It would be nice for him to consult a financier or a lawyer in order to write this line well.

What cheered me up most of all when I met Burke was another mockery of Tybalt and his whining to mommy like this "terrible person put a penis picture at my presentation!"

Vinny is of course the main challenge of Season 3. Things get more serious, in the Interlude we saw a character death (very minor) and a funeral, now the dude is threatening with a gun. With every season the clouds thicken. Is DPC following Rowling's example :unsure:

Just tell me if there's any hope.....

View attachment 2441711
I'm part of a group of shitposters that have fun with Maya, so for the sake of balance, I can be a little serious.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand a little how such double-signature agreements work, but I have only seen this scheme in junk microloan organizations, I don’t know if serious banks allow this. The loan is issued for two people - the borrower and the guarantor. The guarantor is obligated to repay the loan if the borrower declares bankruptcy and is unable to make repayments.
Maybe DPC doesn't understand anything at all in legal matters, having invented a story with debt, he cannot tell what is happening there. It would be nice for him to consult a financier or a lawyer in order to write this line well.

What cheered me up most of all when I met Burke was another mockery of Tybalt and his whining to mommy like this "terrible person put a penis picture at my presentation!"

Vinny is of course the main challenge of Season 3. Things get more serious, in the Interlude we saw a character death (very minor) and a funeral, now the dude is threatening with a gun. With every season the clouds thicken. Is DPC following Rowling's example :unsure:
never mind how student loans work in reality :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . in BADIK Maya told us that it is her father who controls the money but she has to repay the loan anyway for this double sugnature

it doesn't make sense, but that's what we were told

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
:ROFLMAO: sorry. Atleast, it's a good game. I just get curious, because there is so much minutiae that you miss, i.e. the pop machine dude and the newspaper; didn't even know about that till recently.
Pop machine dude and the newspaper? I have no idea about that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO: sorry. Atleast, it's a good game. I just get curious, because there is so much minutiae that you miss, i.e. the pop machine dude and the newspaper; didn't even know about that till recently.
Pop machine dude and the newspaper? I have no idea about that.
the student, whom CM meets in one of the very first free roams, who then, depending on what MC tells him, beats up Cathy's replacement

I don't really remember the choices though

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
never mind how student loans work in reality :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . in BADIK Maya told us that if her father controls the money but she has to repay the loan anyway for this double sugnature

Well that's cuz you are European, you don't have the privilege to live in the country which functions as the world's reality tv.:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the student, whom CM meets in one of the very first free roams, who then, depending on what MC tells him, beats up Cathy's replacement

I don't really remember the choices though
Ok, I know which guy you mean now, but I don't remember a teacher being beaten. Maybe I don't remember.

One thing I particularly liked is that scene where Sage and Maya are talking in the library and you can see the MC and a guy arguing where to put a book. It's easy to miss, but it's quite hilarious.

Oh, wow. I've never seen that. I think.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
On her scene in the HOT house, when she's sitting on top of you. I don't have the game right now so I can't take a screenshot.
OK. I think you mean during the big free roam event in episode 7, the party at the HOTs' house, episode 7. I will replay that scene when I can then.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
nowhere in the world does a bank, having to choose whom to ask for money, go to the penniless and assetless one of the 2 who signed for a loan :oops: :oops: :oops:

but we are in BADIKville..
Maybe, but it is still bonkers that we can't default on it, our credit score literally determines our worth in society, and we have to indenture ourselves for something that some of you get for free. end rant. At least, I payed off mine long ago, but I still feel for the kids these days. Don't get me started about healthcare, how we deregulated ourselves into a chemical Chernobyl in Ohio, or how our country committed economic terrorism against Germany that no one seems to give a shit about. Ok now end rant.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
never mind how student loans work in reality :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . in BADIK Maya told us that if her father controls the money but she has to repay the loan anyway for this double sugnature

This looks like some sort of scam. I wouldn't be surprised if Jill's lawyer says it's bullshit, your father is lying to you, Maya.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This looks like some sort of scam. I wouldn't be surprised if Jill's lawyer says it's bullshit, your father is lying to you, Maya.
it is not impossible for it to happen, and after 9 chapters and several attempts we would find out that Maya was a victim of blackmail for which all we had to do was read the fine print at the bottom of the page

not the best

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
it is not impossible for it to happen, and after 9 chapters and several attempts we would find out that Maya was a victim of blackmail for which all we had to do was read the fine print at the bottom of the page

not the best
But then my desire to see Patrick in orange uniform will definitely come true.:D

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
In my country signing for that loan wouldn't mean shit. Something like that can go to court and if you can prove that it was signed under duress that can become null and void. This is clearly a case like it. I am sure most countries have similar laws. All you need is a good lawyer.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In my country signing for that loan wouldn't mean shit. Something like that can go to court and if you can prove that it was signed under duress that can become null and void. This is clearly a case like it. I am sure most countries have similar laws. All you need is a good lawyer.
You need a good lawyer. I remember that, Maya got that kind of advice, but she couldn't afford a lawyer, Jill should be thanked for that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes