felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Only issue there is that we "The Players" know she will never end up there, so there is no real tension.
Sure, from the game's narrative point of view you are 100% right, I agree with you.
But, for Maya to return to being more likable to a large sum of players(and not only on F95), she has to be unburdened a bit by the game's narrative. But as is, like I said many times, MC is the vessel for the story, in truth, Maya is the main character at this point. And as such, her story will last from start to finish. But in a way, I think DPC is working towards a magical resolution for everything. Taking down Burke will:
-Free Quinn maybe
-Bring Maya forward as the girl that put things on the map, and get a free tuition
-Release from dad's hold

Not to mention if MC gets some silly inheritance from a grandfather, he solves Maya and Quinn's problems/debts with ease.

So I believe that things with Maya(Burke mostly) and MC's backstory will be dragged on till the very end, since it offers an easy fix that makes no sense using now.

But the starting problem remains, we know Maya will never work for Quinn.
So we can't really feel any pressure there.
Hell, even a Neutral MC is ok with Quinn at this point, so I kind of don't see MC letting anything happed to Maya due to him knowing about 95% of the stuff that happens in the Hots, since he's friends with or dick'd most of them.
We also knew that Jillybean would not end up with Tybalt, yet blackmail occupied the girl's story for an entire season.

Whatever happens at most can end, more or less temporarily, the story with mc, but not take an LI out of the picture (otherwise it would be another fire)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
We also knew that Jillybean would not end up with Tybalt, yet blackmail occupied the girl's story for an entire season.

Whatever happens at most can end, more or less temporarily, the story with mc, but not take an LI out of the picture (otherwise it would be another fire)
I get you, hence I said of the bat, from a narrative point of view, you are 100% correct.
Overall, we shall see what DPC has in store for us.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Reading the last few days, what I've missed:

View attachment 2440528

Don't get offended now, all in good fun :ROFLMAO:

"Next up after station identification. "The Amazing Quinn! A Documentary."
Quinnhouse2Ep9.jpg
And after that. Start your own home business with this amazing Quinn franchise opportunity! Have you ever considered working from home? Being your own boss? We'll show you how!"

:::"This is QTVN...The Quinn Television Network!"::::

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
"Next up after station identification. "The Amazing Quinn! A Documentary."
View attachment 2443011
And after that. Start your own home business with this amazing Quinn franchise opportunity! Have you ever considered working from home? Being your own boss? We'll show you how!"

:::"This is QTVN...The Quinn Television Network!"::::
You just gave me an idea for a peace of fan art, when I get to it, I'll tag you in the art thread, lol

Reactions: znar25

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I also think it is a fake danger, in fact I said that DPC will keep it alive, not that it will ever happen.

if Maya now finally resolved the issue, everything would vanish immediately, so I doubt it will happen so soon (??!).
Yeah, pretty much... Maya will no longer have any main storyline once her loan/blackmail arc is solved...
And since that whole arc is kinda lame to begin with (get a job, a lawyer, a sports scholarship or get a restaurant girl to seduce daddy and film it to turn the blackmail in your favor... too many options to get out of it lol) i expect at least the solution will come with a bang in the story... I expect no less than public and total humiliation for Burke, perhaps some semi heroic redemption for Quinn, a furiously fuming and exploding Jade, a total meltdown for Tybalt and of course a father groveling for forgiveness of his daughter... This will not end without an overdose of drama!

Reactions: felicemastronzo

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, pretty much... Maya will no longer have any main storyline once her loan/blackmail arc is solved...
And since that whole arc is kinda lame to begin with (get a job, a lawyer, a sports scholarship or get a restaurant girl to seduce daddy and film it to turn the blackmail in your favor... too many options to get out of it lol) i expect at least the solution will come with a bang in the story... I expect no less than public and total humiliation for Burke, perhaps some semi heroic redemption for Quinn, a furiously fuming and exploding Jade, a total meltdown for Tybalt and of course a father groveling for forgiveness of his daughter... This will not end without an overdose of drama!
Don't forget Sage. Her birthmother plot is still a mystery, and Burke resolution is the destruction of her current adoptive family.
This all comes back to Sage, who actually studies and wants to live a normal life I'd say. Being branded with her adoptive father's crimes is sure to blacklist her. So it will have far reaching consequences.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
After playing through every girl's branch, as well as "others", I can say with certainty that I'm a member of the Jillybean cult.
Long live our autistic raccoon wife.

• Haha
Reactions: mightybored
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes