anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The the look on quin's face on the roof when tommy showed her the gun that is the look of fear. Its pretty doubtful he will change. The whole fact that he been selling drugs so long without regard for anyone his drugs kills or hurts is reason enough to think he is not going to suddenly grow a conscience. As for the that scene no way he would have been able to lift his shirt and pull that gun before being beaten to a pulp. You already had a punch in and then for story sake you basically stand there for like 2 seconds where you could have already had him on the ground. The MC say it himself no way the second time going to end like that. He is pushover. Talking a lot of shit does not make him tough.
And why would he give Fuckface the chance to get the first punch next time? If he is as bad at fighting as you seem to think he is then he just pulls the gun before Fuckface can do anything.
All just the because of the gun. Take the gun away the gun and he is just another punk. And like I already mentioned the game does not give you the chance to actually fight him. Just throw a punch and wait.
Given he was armed and could easily have pulled the gun before the first punch it's likely he's testing Fuckface's ability with the first punch. Now he knows what Fuckface is capable of he either fights normally (only if he's a good fighter) or pulls his gun before Fuckface can touch him.

Either way Fuckface is not "beating him to a pulp" easily.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
And why would he give Fuckface the chance to get the first punch next time? If he is as bad at fighting as you seem to think he is then he just pulls the gun before Fuckface can do anything.

Given he was armed and could easily have pulled the gun before the first punch it's likely he's testing Fuckface's ability with the first punch. Now he knows what Fuckface is capable of he either fights normally (only if he's a good fighter) or pulls his gun before Fuckface can touch him.

Either way Fuckface is not "beating him to a pulp" easily.
The MC is not a given a chance to fight him after one punch. One don't stand there and throw a punch and wait for someone to pull a gun. That is not how fighting works. And one cannot assume to opposite either. So to say he is tough is also just an assumption. Just as I don't know neither do you which way the fight would go. I can 100% bet you if you had that fighting minigame fully to your disposal during the fight instead of a scripted event he would have been a bloody pulp.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The MC is not a given a chance to fight him after one punch. One don't stand there and throw a punch and wait for someone to pull a gun. That is not how fighting works.
Only a psychopath starts beating up someone indiscriminately because they were pushed. Throwing a punch and holding oneself back to give the other person a chance to wise up and stand down is perfectly reasonable behavior.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I would not write that it is never a danger. Maybe it has already happened and we just don't know it yet. It's not like the MC is spying on Maya all the time, is it?

Walkthrough
You “(Not...like she's using Camila...right?)”
Tell her what you know: <Nothing>
Don’t tell her about Quinn: <Nothing>

Hint! This choice will have consequences for Maya. If you like Maya, it’s best to tell her about Quinn.
BeingADIK 2023-03-06 17-22-13-59.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-06 17-22-46-54.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: D-ricky

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Only a psychopath starts beating up someone indiscriminately because they were pushed. Throwing a punch and holding oneself back to give the other person a chance to wise up and stand down is perfectly reasonable behavior.
Well yeah there is an intruder in your room that is destroying your shit. I would not be talking. I would start swinging. And that is exactly why you have the option to go either a wimp chick back down or a dik and start flailing away.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Not so much kill him but beat him to a bloody pulp. The only thing that gave him the edge is the gun. Heck you beat up dawe and 4 of his friends. Sure as hell can take on one drug pusher that probably use his own products too.
But I am not saying that we cannot beat the hell out of him. That is a given. We are playing as the protagonist after all. And even if he ends up being the toughest opponent at the fighting mini-game (and he probably is not), I seriously doubt most of us are gonna have big problems to beat him anyway. And worst case scenario, we can play with mini-games off.

That is not the issue here. I am speaking of morals, of ethics. That you can do something and are fucking good at it, does not mean that it necessarily is something you must do or you should be pride of doing. And beating someone to death is a clear example of what I am speaking about.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I would not write that it is never a danger. Maybe it has already happened and we just don't know it yet. It's not like the MC is spying on Maya all the time, is it?

Walkthrough

Hint! This choice will have consequences for Maya. If you like Maya, it’s best to tell her about Quinn.
You might be on to something. That is all those times she said she doesn't mind being alone too. Is she really alone is the question

Reactions: dalli_x

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
But I am not saying that we cannot beat the hell out of him. That is a given. We are playing as the protagonist after all. And even if he ends up being the toughest opponent at the fighting mini-game (and he probably is not), I seriously doubt most of us are gonna have big problems to beat him anyway. And worst case scenario, we can play with mini-games off.

That is not the issue here. I am speaking of morals, of ethics. That you can do something and are fucking good at it, does not mean that it necessarily is something you must do or you should be pride of doing. And beating someone to death is a clear example of what I am speaking about.
I get what you are saying. I think of it from a game perspective. You are either a dik that would fight or a chick that would do the backdown and talk thing that is why the options are there on either side of the spectrum. As for morals and ethics sure in RL someone would rather talk most the time. Where I live however if someone is in your place that you don't know its either them or you.

Jan 31, 2023

Walkthrough

I'm going to get my revenge on Maya for wasting MC's time with her emotional bullshit after all.

Aug 28, 2019
What am I supposed to download to play Season 3? I have already finished both season 1 & 2, what is the difference between "Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9" and "Patch (Interlude to EP 9)"?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I bet you always choose to warn Maya about Quinn, so you should not worry. BTW, I always warn her as well. That I like Quinn the most, does not make me wish anything bad for Maya or any of the other girls for that matter.
I am exactly the same no matter how bad I try to be in this game. I cannot do evil shit either.

Reactions: Jumbi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
What am I supposed to download to play Season 3? I have already finished both season 1 & 2, what is the difference between "Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9" and "Patch (Interlude to EP 9)"?
Just need "Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9" no need for the patch. do not merge it with season one and two's stuff

Reactions: BareMinimumMan
Jan 31, 2023
I think so that in EP10-EP11 Maya's problem with the tuition or Patrick will be solved one way or another. Why? Zoey and Vinny.

The two of them have been put back right in the middle and there's a reason for that. Maya's little problem has worn out like a drop and DPC needs new moments of tension in the game. He will have known from the beginning that Maya's problem will not create tension throughout the game and that's why he planned with Zoey and Vinny.

Only this much. I believe that someone will die, and it will be a person related to either Zoey or Vinny.

When JB is talking to Zoey, he says this.
JB: "I love San Diego! My uncle lives in Oceanside, so I’ve been there many times."
JB: JB: "Hey, did you go to Mexico?"

We already read these cues in Interlude.

When the MC answers JB to make Zoey his "Childhood friend", we can later read that.
JB: "I love my parents, but something seriously bad has to happen for me to move back home."
What bad thing has to happen?

We have a bank robber, the name doesn't matter and we have Vinny with a gun. To escape justice, criminals flee to Mexico, which is near San Diego, where JB Oceanside's uncle lives. To me, it is implied here so that persons go or return to San Diego or Mexico.

With Zoey, I think so Emma will die. There is a lot of emphasis in Interlude to always surf with a surf partner. Emma no longer has a surfing partner and in Rooster, Emma misses Zoey surfing. The only question is whether Zoey goes alone to Emma's funeral or together with the MC.

As for Vinny, there are several possibilities. I can imagine Vinny getting arrested for a crime and singing to the police like a bird or someone killing Vinny. Which will cause the other person to flee to Mexico.
Or Vinny is going to shoot someone, or MC believing that Vinny's gun is fake is going to get shot by Vinny because he charges him down and tries to beat the shit out of him, or MC is going to struggle with Vinny end up getting a hold of Vinny's gun and pull the trigger thinking it's a fake gun, and blow Vinny's brains out.

Not saying just saying, there's no reason to involve so much random shit.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I bet you always choose to warn Maya about Quinn, so you should not worry. BTW, I always warn her as well. That I like Quinn the most, does not make me wish anything bad for Maya or any of the other girls for that matter.
Even if you don't warn her, aside from a few dialogue difference , and the loss of gaining some bonus RP point if you visit her in episode 7, nothing change.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Even if you don't warn her, aside from a few dialogue difference , and the loss of gaining some bonus RP point if you visit her in episode 7, nothing change.
Yeah I think you right she pretty much figure out that something is up at the pool when Quinn talked about open legs sinking ships.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Or Vinny is going to shoot someone, or MC believing that Vinny's gun is fake is going to get shot by Vinny because he charges him down and tries to beat the shit out of him, or MC is going to struggle with Vinny end up getting a hold of Vinny's gun and pull the trigger thinking it's a fake gun, and blow Vinny's brains out.

Wouldn't it be a funny twist if the MC got shot and killed and you play from Zoey's perspective further on in the game. You already played her in the prelude. That would be messed up

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

the gun will definitely fired later on , it's the rule of Chekhov's gun.;)

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes