crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
the walktrough says that that choice will have a consequence, the consequence has had it. why should it have another one chapters later?

It's not Agatha Christie
because it would be funny. personally, I want the choice to draw dicks on Steve's face to become relevant in Episode 11 despite already having consequences in episodes 1 and 5

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
IF you actually pay any attention the story, you should know by now that the Door was closed by Quinn herself.
and Burke made sure to stay locked, now that the ground became a bit hot under his foot. :LOL:
I believe I paid attention to the game, thanks.

Anyway, further consequences, it they come, won't necessarily have to be all about Quinn's shady business. But maybe about your relationship with Maya. I already said some time ago that I can't picture a corruption road for Maya.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Let's theorize.
Yeah let's not do that, because you just end up speaking nonsense, and gets butt hurt, and report me again when you faced with facts. :rolleyes:

First of, all it was you who brought up, the whole walkthrough thing, and when we bring you the answer from the same walkthrough you dismiss it, and say that's is not all.
But, you wouldn't even know about a possible consequences if DPC didn't specifically mentioned it, and then he answer it himself what was it. :rolleyes:
also, as such a conspiracy theorists as yourself, would you not find it suspicious that DPC didn't warned anyone about the consequence of the Cathy Blowjob? :unsure::LOL:.

or, he didn't say in the episode 2 walkthrough : If you want to Fight with Caleb in episode 6, you should beat the Jock now:whistle:

oh what else there is ? Oh, right In Episode 3, he mention, if you like Maya offer her your help for her "test", but He won't mention to you that hey to unlock the full lewd scene with Josy and Maya in episode 6, you should have not offered Maya the help. :LOL:

But according to you, He definitely the type of Person who gonna warn the players, about potential twist and turns :LOL:
And you Based you theorise on a line in a Walkthrough, that meant for as a Guideline, to help fine tune you path, collect missing RP point and etc, while you also Ignore everything that actually happened in the In game Storyline, the ingame events and dialogue:whistle::ROFLMAO:

I know whats coming next, so go ahead, and give me your facepalm, or eyerol comment, or better yet just report me , because that's the only way you can act, when your Nonsense challenged:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Only a psychopath starts beating up someone indiscriminately because they were pushed. Throwing a punch and holding oneself back to give the other person a chance to wise up and stand down is perfectly reasonable behavior.
You would not like my Ian in ORS then. He's a punk, but I think we can all agree Robert has it coming.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
being pushed by someone you don't know who is trashing your room and then fighting back is not unreasonable behaviour. Vinny is a punk and needs to be beat down, which is why he carries a gun. only scared pussies need to bring a gun to a college frat party.

Reactions: Rythan25

twodicksbrofourteen

Feb 13, 2023
i just finished playing the Interlude & started playing Episode 9, the game keeps crashing at the beginning when it's Jacob talking with Tommy. Can anyone help with this?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
i just finished playing the Interlude & started playing Episode 9, the game keeps crashing at the beginning when it's Jacob talking with Tommy. Can anyone help with this?
Go back to ep 8, don't use the mod to keep multiple paths open, just have one path open and make multiple saves if you want to see multiple paths.

Episode 9 is designed to only have one path open, multiple paths breaks the game because it doesn't know which scenes you are meant to see.

twodicksbrofourteen

Feb 13, 2023
Go back to ep 8, don't use the mod to keep multiple paths open, just have one path open and make multiple saves if you want to see multiple paths.

Episode 9 is designed to only have one path open, multiple paths breaks the game because it doesn't know which scenes you are meant to see.
noted. thanks man

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I did say Stanley and Caleb will be more harder to beat then some random ass dealer. Vinny fighting is most likely be in Tommy level and Fuckface can beat up Tommy. Maybe Fuckface will actually die if he fail to defeat Vinny.

Jan 31, 2023
I did say Stanley and Caleb will be more harder to beat then some random ass dealer. Vinny fighting is most likely be in Tommy level and Fuckface can beat up Tommy. Maybe Fuckface will actually die if he fail to defeat Vinny.
So you'd get a game over screen and then have to load to a save game before the fight and have to redo the fight?

Doesn't strike me as a very DPC way of doing things, most likely scenario is that someone is going to get shot if MC ends up fighting Vinny again, but I don't think it will be MC.

Reactions: Lovetities

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, what consequence was that? The one in EP7 with +3RP is a reward and not a consequence.

theories..
and why wouldn't a reward be a consequence? we're not talking about a special render, but a change in the dialogue plus a change to one of the 3 mechanisms (the least important, but still one of the 3) that drive the game

how are RPs gained or not gained not a consequence?

because it would be funny. personally, I want the choice to draw dicks on Steve's face to become relevant in Episode 11 despite already having consequences in episodes 1 and 5
if Steve returned to the game (and I believe he would) it would be possible

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're confusing reward with consequence. That is all. Rewards are something positive and consequences are something negative.
no it is you who, as always, make unnecessary confusion

if getting a reward is positive, not getting it logically is negative. RPs are a threshold mechanism, if you reach a certain score you can do certain things, so not reaching a certain threshold will be a negative consequence

it's so simple...

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Now that my MC went serious with Jill and has a neutral affinity things got rather boring. I mean, Jill is kinda a retard and 100% not funny. She's not even that hot by the end of the day, the atavic problem of this game is that all the best girls are not available as love interest, you can only get the unlikely ones. And all cheat opportunities are kind out of the menu. Bummer.

• Haha

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Now that my MC went serious with Jill and has a neutral affinity things got rather boring. I mean, Jill is kinda a retard and 100% not funny. She's not even that hot by the end of the day, the atavic problem of this game is that all the best girls are not available as love interest, you can only get the unlikely ones. And all cheat opportunities are kind out of the menu. Bummer.
Not funny? :eek: :eek: She is a comedic genius
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 31, 2023
Instead of thinking of all the content you find lacking, think of the amazing opportunities you will have up ahead, like banging Bianca behind Jill's back, and banging Olivia behind Jill's back, and banging Amelia behind Jill's back, for extra spice take up Quinn on her offer with the restaurant and use it, do drugs, bang Quinn on the roof, and fuck around as much as possible. The fallout is going to be hilarious.

Reactions: aykarin and osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Instead of thinking of all the content you find lacking, think of the amazing opportunities you will have up ahead, like banging Bianca behind Jill's back, and banging Olivia behind Jill's back, and banging Amelia behind Jill's back, for extra spice take up Quinn on her offer with the restaurant and use it, do drugs, bang Quinn on the roof, and fuck around as much as possible. The fallout is going to be hilarious.
I agree. And I am also sure you will be able to bang even more of the girls in the future seasons.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes