Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Quinn isn't even in my phone, yet I still see the greyed out opton to visit her room. Wtf? :D Is that because I said I am not interested in the beginning when she offered me her girls? Didn't know it would kill her as contact at all.. any easy way to reverse that without starting all over?

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Quinn isn't even in my phone, yet I still see the greyed out opton to visit her room. Wtf? :D Is that because I said I am not interested in the beginning when she offered me her girls? Didn't know it would kill her as contact at all.. any easy way to reverse that without starting all over?
A few times you'll see options grayed out, it is simply showing you what options were there but may have been missed out on. In this case yes, you saying "not interested" eliminated that scene. You also would have to make at least one purchase (?) or more to get that scene. Fun scene though, definitely worth making another run through in order to see it. There is no way without a mod to reopen it, but again, you can always Skip through text pretty quickly to get back to that moment.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
A few times you'll see options grayed out, it is simply showing you what options were there but may have been missed out on. In this case yes, you saying "not interested" eliminated that scene. You also would have to make at least one purchase (?) or more to get that scene. Fun scene though, definitely worth making another run through in order to see it. There is no way without a mod to reopen it, but again, you can always Skip through text pretty quickly to get back to that moment.
It appears that I've disabled Quinn's complete arc by denying her girls in the very beginning.. or can I still unlock all her scenes apart those side-things?

Doing it all from the beginning is reeeeally tidious, even with fast forwarding.. because I like to play the mini games. If I disable them now I will miss all of them, if I don't, I need to play them all again.. also look for numbers for the safe and stuff.

Last edited:

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
It appears that I've disabled Quinn's complete arc by denying her girls in the very beginning.. or can I still unlock all her scenes apart those side-things?

Doing it all from the beginning is reeeeally tidious, even with fast forwarding.. because I like to play the mini games. If I disable them now I will miss all of them, if I don't, I need to play them all again.. also look for numbers for the safe and stuff.
If you've already been through a story section and are replaying, I'd recommend using the walkthroughs available on the first page. I also play with the minigames, but short of the English tests, it is never too much of an issue. And as far as Quinn, IDK if the whole arc is grayed out, you'll still be able to get certain moments from her in future episodes depending on if you are running with DIK/CHICK status.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Im speechless, I need more content, I somehow thought S3 has 9 chapters...
Finished my first playthrough and oh boi, this game is repeatable im prolly gonna have a path with every girl if its possible tho Bella is the only right one
Also Im highly dissapointed, Nick had easily the best costume to the point that it made me want to go to a party with a similliar one, and in the end we couldnt add him to our top 3
Like idk what to say more, im dissapointed that I didnt start this game earlier tho it seems that it is the og father of all of them

So last question, can someone tell me the schedule of the updates?
I also started late. But I think that was better. Think how shitty it would have been if you had to wait between even more chapters.

Reactions: hahequ

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If you've already been through a story section and are replaying, I'd recommend using the walkthroughs available on the first page. I also play with the minigames, but short of the English tests, it is never too much of an issue. And as far as Quinn, IDK if the whole arc is grayed out, you'll still be able to get certain moments from her in future episodes depending on if you are running with DIK/CHICK status.
For quinn you don't need her girls you don't need to take her restaurant offer either you can still get her. The only one you need really is Rhiona to get back on the path for quinn. So Its basically when Sage ask if you like quinn say yes. When the cathy photo leak during the party discuss it with rhiona and kiss her. At the preps party give Rhiona money. Pick friends option with Maya and Josy and be nice to quinn after the preps party when you phone her. And dump jill asap. And smoke weed on the roof so you can get that Quinn scene. That is the important one. And be on DIK at all those times. Especially later in one of the library scenes if you are not on dik you will miss that scene and it will mess up all your work you done up to then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Hmm sucks. I really don't see myself replaying this game, as much as I like it, it's just not worth it for some extra side scenes with Quinn I assume.. I went more to DIK after the first chapter because I realized most content is hardlocked behind that. Now I just need to try to keep the balance for the two main girls, if that's possible. And enjoy the Quinn scenes I can get.. I just hope the devs did this system intelligently and that I won't miss out on too much of her, she's really one of my favs.

Would be cool if she would simply later ask you again and you can get her number and events.. it's a shame that such a huge decision was hidden so subtle right in the beginning. At that point I just found her uninteresting and had also no interest in prostitutes.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
The only one you need really is Rhiona to get back on the path for quinn. So Its basically when Sage ask if you like quinn say yes. When the cathy photo leak during the party discuss it with rhiona and kiss her. At the preps party give Rhiona money. Pick friends option with Maya and Josy and be nice to quinn after the preps party when you phone her.
Ok cool! That sounds great. I hope I didn't miss the part where Sage asks me if I like quinn, because I just reached chapter 4. But I haven't seen any caty photo leak yet and rhiona wasn't a thing yet.. so I hope I didn't mess that up TOO by saying that I dislike Quinn in the past :cautious:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Ok cool! That sounds great. I hope I didn't miss the part where Sage asks me if I like quinn, because I just reached chapter 4. But I haven't seen any caty photo leak yet and rhiona wasn't a thing yet.. so I hope I didn't mess that up TOO by saying that I dislike Quinn in the past :cautious:
When Jozy appears and you have to pick where to go make sure to pick sage and you will get that question. The friends thing, the smoke weed and quin scene aswell as the cathy leak and rhiona scene is at the same spot.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
Eh... Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Anyway, I have just figured out how big Tommy's dick is, and it's not very big, remember how Tommy said that Heather could only take half his dick before she started gagging? Well she can only take MC's head before she starts gagging, lmao.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Smol dick Tommy confirmed :KEK:
Didn't it seem like Heather was relatively inexperienced during that scene?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You get so many false information from people here, :ROFLMAO:.
Listen carefully.

Rule number one, if you like Quinn, Dik path all the way, meaning most of your major choice has to be Dik.
in the end of episode 4, you will get the major choice to smoke Weed, accept it, and then the option "Lick her." This will unlock the first "official " Sex with her. You will get her phone Number in in episode 5, as part of the storyline. In episode 6, you will have to have Dik Affinity. You will run in to her in the Rain, offer her your help.
In episode 7, you can visit her in her room, another sex. In episode 8, potential Threesome with Quinn and Sage.
You either have to be Sage Fuck buddy, or Fuck sage in episode 7, and can't have Chick Affinity, in order to this to be available.

Oh and also one of the most important thing, You CAN'T Be in a Relationship with Josy & Maya, neither Jill.

That's about it.(y)

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You get so many false information from people here, :ROFLMAO:.
Listen carefully.

Rule number one, if you like Quinn, Dik path all the way, meaning most of your major choice has to be Dik.
in the end of episode 4, you will get the major choice to smoke Weed, accept it, and then the option "Lick her." This will unlock the first "official " Sex with her. You will get her phone Number in in episode 5, as part of the storyline. In episode 6, you will have to have Dik Affinity. You will run in to her in the Rain, offer her your help.
In episode 7, you can visit her in her room, another sex. In episode 8, potential Threesome with Quinn and Sage.
You either have to be Sage Fuck buddy, or Fuck sage in episode 7, and can't have Chick Affinity, in order to this to be available.

Oh and also one of the most important thing, You CAN'T Be in a Relationship with Josy & Maya, neither Jill.

That's about it.(y)
None of the info I gave is incorrect. I said exactly what is needed you are just repeating what I said. I didn't give him any wrong information. I can also ramble down a walkthrough. Ive played that path a gazillion times and thats exactly how I did it every time. So feel free to give more information but no need to be rude.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Didn't it seem like Heather was relatively inexperienced during that scene?
I wouldn't say inexperienced, just not a nympho devourer like some of the others. Heather isn't really an exhibitionist, and for all we really know is rather devoted to Tommy. They might have an open relationship but it doesn't seem that Heather does anything to really take advantage of it aside from trying to occasionally even out her numbers with where Tommy is. She also doesn't care whether or not she is giving a good blowjob in that scene, her intent is "Fuck Tommy" more than anything. Wouldn't be opposed to being one of her free ones but as she says, she is pretty sure Tommy would veto it, meaning Tommy has probably only been letting her fuck chumps rather than anyone that will test/develop her skills.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
None of the info I gave is incorrect. I said exactly what is needed you are just repeating what I said. I didn't give him any wrong information. I can also ramble down a walkthrough. Ive played that path a gazillion times and thats exactly how I did it every time. So feel free to give more information but no need to be rude.
I wasn't talking with you, let alone rude toward you was I ?:) . I simply said, he getting false information, and now that you ask it, here some of your false information, regardless if you did it this way or not, the point it these are fasle, and not nessecary, or let's say, Mandatory;)

"The only one you need really is Rhiona to get back on the path for quinn. So Its basically when Sage ask if you like quinn say yes "

He does not have to stay with Sage he doesn't have to tell Sage he like, Quinn, and Rio definitely not matter in this occasion.
Neither of these are necessary so if he missed these, or did it differently its' not a problem, that was his main concerm right?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I wasn't talking with you, let alone rude toward you was I ?:) . I simply said, he getting false information, and now that you ask it, here some of your false information, regardless if you did it this way or not, the point it these are fasle, and not nessecary, or let's say, Mandatory;)

"The only one you need really is Rhiona to get back on the path for quinn. So Its basically when Sage ask if you like quinn say yes "

He does not have to stay with Sage he doesn't have to tell Sage he like, Quinn, and Rio definitely not matter in this occasion.
Neither of these are necessary so if he missed these, or did it differently its' not a problem, that was his main concerm right?
Well then my bad. I thought that was directed at me. Since you qouted me. The way I did it was by playing that way. If there are more info than is actually needed then its not a big deal. The point is we just want him to get where he needs to be. And he will get there either way. If Rhiona is not needed then great. I thought it was needed because you giving her money is actually mentioned by quin during the scene in your room after she get mugged. I will skip her next time too.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well then my bad. I thought that was directed at me. Since you qouted me. The way I did it was by playing that way. If there are more info than is actually needed then its not a big deal. The point is we just want him to get where he needs to be. And he will get there either way. If Rhiona is not needed then great. I will skip her next time too.
No problem. What is a Problem however is that You keep calling My girl, "Rhiona":mad:.
Her name is Riona, or Rio, only to her friends.:giggle:
BeingADIK 2023-03-07 08-16-19-53.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-07 08-17-08-09.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-07 08-17-12-83.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-07 08-17-23-13.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-07 08-21-22-37.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-07 08-22-18-45.jpg

I would appreciate it if in the future you will be a bit more Respectful toward Her;)
:LOL:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No problem. What is a Problem however is that You keep calling My girl, "Rhiona":mad:.
Her name is Riona, or Rio, only to her friends.:giggle:
View attachment 2445745
View attachment 2445749
View attachment 2445750
View attachment 2445751
View attachment 2445754
View attachment 2445755

I would appreciate it if in the future you will be a bit more Respectful toward Her;)
Your girl... Them are fighting words SIR..... She will be mine one day. As for her name she will answer to whatever I call her. :D Threesome in quinn's room comes to mind

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes