osculim

Aug 21, 2019
And I have full confidence that BaDIK will be completed. From what I understand about DPC, he loves his project to the point of obsession. The only thing that can get in the way is some kind of force majeure situation, but I'll cross my fingers.
I absolutely love this game he better finish it.. Hopefully before I die of old age. :D

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I've said it a few times, I do enjoy BaDIK for it's comedy and characters. The drama and cliffhangers are cringy at times, but it's good fun overall. But tbh, I'm in it mostly for dalli_x and the community at this point. I probably won't stick around to finish it either. But I'm enjoying the ride as is atm.

As for the first title: I'll never say that AL is a bad game, but it is mediocre. There are characters I liked. I'm one of the rare few that enjoyed and like the twist. And that song that plays in the club and a few scenes is forever burned into my brain, lol. Add to that nostalgic value and I'll always respect AL. Doesn't mean I have to say it was an amazing game, since it wasn't.
I also enjoyed AL. and I don't even consider it mediocre. If we are talking about animations and renders yes, maybe, but the I enjoyed the story even with all complaint lol. Specially because on steam people would make comments like "I played this game with a hand on my D and another wiping my tears" lol. That is priceless.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't think she is broken. I think she is pissed off because of Quinn treating her like shit and screaming at her during that scene.
Riona knows Quinn well enough to be more than accustomed to her manners. She (Riona) was already moody for whatever reasons at the beginning of that scene (my guess is that she is really feeling the stress, and getting high on a daily basis surely does not actually help to relieve that burden, on the contrary). By the way, her mood suddenly brightened when Fuckface gave them the promised cash.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Riona knows Quinn well enough to be more than accustomed to her manners. She (Riona) was already moody for whatever reasons at the beginning of that scene (my guess is that she is really feeling the stress, and getting high on a daily basis surely does not actually help to relieve that burden, on the contrary). By the way, her mood suddenly brightened when Fuckface gave them the promised cash.
Even if she are accustomed to Quins manners. There comes a point when all the screaming being slapped and treated like shit overhaul becomes a too much for her. As you go through the game you can clearly see its starting to take its toll. Quin starts pushing her away aswell hiding things from her. I really hope that one render of her lying on the floor with pill bottle for season 3 is not somehow link to this. I have a feeling it might be. And it will be up to the MC to prevent that from happening. Just a theory tho. Thats why I always do her stuff regardless of what path I take can't let her going down the Suicide route.

Jan 31, 2023

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Even if she are accustomed to Quins manners. There comes a point when all the screaming being slapped and treated like shit overhaul becomes a too much for her. As you go through the game you can clearly see its starting to take its toll. Quin starts pushing her away aswell hiding things from her. I really hope that one render of her lying on the floor with pill bottle for season 3 is not somehow link to this. I have a feeling it might be. And it will be up to the MC to prevent that from happening. Just a theory tho. Thats why I always do her stuff regardless of what path I take can't let her going down the Suicide route.
That render you are talking about was posted here not that long ago. It looked like fan art to me. If the dev has one bad ending planned for Riona down the road, we surely are far from reaching that point of the story yet. She has just postulated herself as a potential LI after all.

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That render you are talking about was posted here not that long ago. It looked as fan art to me. If the dev has one bad ending planned for Riona down the road, we surely are far from reaching that point of the story yet. She has just postulated herself as a potential LI after all.
Im not sure if its real or not. But I can still see her going down the suicide road.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've said it a few times, I do enjoy BaDIK for it's comedy and characters. The drama and cliffhangers are cringy at times, but it's good fun overall. But tbh, I'm in it mostly for dalli_x and the community at this point. I probably won't stick around to finish it either. But I'm enjoying the ride as is atm.

As for the first title: I'll never say that AL is a bad game, but it is mediocre. There are characters I liked. I'm one of the rare few that enjoyed and like the twist. And that song that plays in the club and a few scenes is forever burned into my brain, lol. Add to that nostalgic value and I'll always respect AL. Doesn't mean I have to say it was an amazing game, since it wasn't.
It is sometimes hard to say what is mediocre in the sea of mediocrity that is the F95Zone, but Acting Lessons is pretty easily placed in the top half of games that are available here. Even if I am underselling it, the cult following it has demonstrates that people value it. Even people who hate it usually admit that it is only because it hurt them and caused them pain. Sure, the curve may be busted by how many inept and awful games are here (sometimes it seems like a 10-1 radio in favor of crap) but I was able to play it all the way through to quite a few different endings (there are 22 of them) and not feel like I wasted my time. It seems like a simple and provincial game compared to this monstrous leviathan of a gaming experience, but there is a certain school of thought that VNs are actually better when they are smaller self-contained stories. Maybe BADIK would have been better off as a series of games about the same characters each about the length of Acting Lessons.

Jan 31, 2023
:unsure:
View attachment 2446886
:p:p:p

and btw , I Might be wrong, but Beside Josy, MC only called Rio as my girl :cool:
View attachment 2446896

while with the quinn, MC just playing the long con , to take revenge on her for the thing she did earlier, this all part of MC and Derek plan:p:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Seriously though, who was this dude trying to call before MC grabbed him?
Screenshot (234).png
I find it to be way too much of a coincidence that Quinn happens to be getting stalked and then attacked by some druggie, and then for Riona to also be getting stalked by this dude at the same time, and if he really was just stalking her by himself why would he call someone when he got spotted?

A snitch rat among DIK's. It's not a new theory here, it's been talked about for a long time.
Wasn't what I was going for, but if there is a snitch, my guess is on Jacob, Nick is too obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ness

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 2446934
I find it to be way too much of a coincidence that Quinn happens to be getting stalked and then attacked by some druggie, and then for Riona to also be getting stalked by this dude at the same time, and if he really were just stalking her by himself why would he call someone when he got spotted?

Wasn't what I was going for, but if there is a snitch, my guess is on Jacob, Nick is too obvious.
Dude is in love with Rio so he was calling Quinn to tell her to back the fuck up this poor fucker knows what is going on with Quinn and everything she is doing he trying to save Rio, or maybe someone in power even a dik he trusted but the little shit got scared and he didn't tell MC but maybe one he will

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 2446934
I find it to be way too much of a coincidence that Quinn happens to be getting stalked and then attacked by some druggie, and then for Riona to also be getting stalked by this dude at the same time, and if he really were just stalking her by himself why would he call someone when he got spotted?

I did say he is working with someone and is following Riona for them. I don't believe one bit he loves Riona or some shits considering he doesn't even know her and since he is stalking Riona means he knows Riona is behind glory hole. He probably hate diks too since he didn't make it.

I think it Leon but it be hell of a twist if it is actually Rusty.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes