Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I hope that discussion of the previous DPC game is not offtopic, so I will add my opinion. AL seems mediocre now in 2023 - it's just a "click left mouse button to see next pic" game and weak for our time visuals but a strong story that makes her stand out from others, but then in 2018 AL was unmatched.
Being a DIK has raised the quality bar to new heights, comparing DrPinkCake to Rockstar Games, who have set new standards with every new game.
Therefore, comparing these two games, of course, AL is seriously losing, especially looking from our time.
I wouldn't say it was unmatched. For example, DA by Philly (which by the way, inspired DPC to create his own game), as well as just about every Tora Production games, were just as good. But I do agree it was rare to have a game with good visuals AND story back then.

BADIK raised the bar really high when it first came out in 2019. I know this is a blasphemous thing to say in this thread (go ahead, I'm not afraid of your pitch fork), but it's been 4 years and there is now a plethora of games that are better in graphics and story.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A snitch rat among DIK's. It's not a new theory here, it's been talked about for a long time.
Against Jacob there is no evidence or suspicion, as well as against the rest of the DIK's except for Nick. Of course, the fact that he is suspicious is not yet a fact of his betrayal, as you said, he is too obvious, but there is no other alternative yet.

I wouldn't say it was unmatched. For example, DA by Philly (which by the way, inspired DPC to create his own game), as well as just about every Tora Production games, were just as good. But I do agree it was rare to have a game with good visuals AND story back then.

BADIK raised the bar really high when it first came out in 2019. I know this is a blasphemous thing to say in this thread (go ahead, I'm not afraid of your pitch fork), but it's been 4 years and there is now a plethora of games that are better in graphics and story.
In terms of graphics - yes, there are a couple of projects, but not in terms of the story and elaboration of the game world - there may be several games that are close in level, but definitely not better. I won't name them, in this thread discussing non-DPC games is playing with fire.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Are there people making just as good or better renders yes and story maybe but its a very small number like two or three maybe four but no one is putting out content to the level of DPC he's still number one until he is match and all areas now maybe there is someone out there that is, but smaller games don't have the right to be compare to Being A DIK when its not even haft its size now maybe thats total bullshit but thats what I think

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i would say that BADIK was my fav game till the forced LI path choice. Fuckface has way too many fuck buddies for such a choice to make any sense at all. Josy/Maya were ok with him dating others since it allows them to do stuff on their own without him too. Sage had no problem with being fuck buddies either. Jill and Bella could have easily gone in the direction of a throuple too since it seems there is something sexual between them in their past that should have been explored with the mc. then Bella could teach Jill about sex and turn her into the sexual beast that Bella is already. however, that could break Fuckface's dick. then other LI possibilities too. the other path with Jade..Lilly..Nicole..Quinn..Riona..Camila..Sally.. Tiffani..Tara..the list goes on and on. guess DPC decided to focus on those specific routes to keep the LI pool smaller. would also like to see Fuckface toughen up a bit. Derek is right he is a snowflake in many ways. but he has also become a stronger character if you focus on the dik choices more than the chick ones. anyway there are other harem games out there that are just as good. BADIK would be better if DPC put out more frequent updates, which could easily be done by cutting back on the finding renders stuff. it i mean the renders are nice, but so many are really overkill. some of the minigames were ok. i found brawler really boring fighting just the dork and jock most of the time after acquiring the renders from fighting the prep then nothing after that meant i didn't bother with fighting unless i needed money for something. since ep9 didnt have anything to spend money on it was pointless to have minigames enabled. although it took me a while to understand the party planning i didn't mind it once i figured it out.

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
I've said it a few times, I do enjoy BaDIK for it's comedy and characters. The drama and cliffhangers are cringy at times, but it's good fun overall. But tbh, I'm in it mostly for dalli_x and the community at this point. I probably won't stick around to finish it either. But I'm enjoying the ride as is atm.

As for the first title: I'll never say that AL is a bad game, but it is mediocre. There are characters I liked. I'm one of the rare few that enjoyed and like the twist. And that song that plays in the club and a few scenes is forever burned into my brain, lol. Add to that nostalgic value and I'll always respect AL. Doesn't mean I have to say it was an amazing game, since it wasn't.
We have been in the infancy stages of Adult VN's. All of these games are going to look 'worse' or more amateur as time goes on as they were the first games in the genre, and the genre will improve over time. So as more time passes, we will notice the quality of these games seeming worse and worse, even if they were very good relative to when they were released.

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
This is the most-liked game on this platform, what is the appeal of it? Should I give it a try? is it the magnum opus of f95?

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Just saying if you could make some babies with these girls or have the choice to do so with a few of them this game could be a hella of a top dog

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Guess its a lesser of two evil's situation then.
Dawe is definitely the lesser evil. Although in his case, evil is too big word. He's just a jerk. Sometimes even funny. But Tommy is a very likely problem in the future.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Dawe is definitely the lesser evil. Although in his case, evil is too big word. He's just a jerk. Sometimes even funny. But Tommy is a very likely problem in the future.
Amen to that. The drugs and the anger issues makes him volatile.

Jan 31, 2023
The problem for Tommy will be watching MC analize Heather during one of their "panty parties" read "orgies", and having to endure Heather loving MC's horse cock rearranging her guts.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so far his biggest naughtiness has been grumbling and making a joke of it with Quinn.

Josy is supposed to unleash the monster? well I don't see all these signs of it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes