Sharlie

Jan 12, 2022
Not necessarily a bad end. In fact she got what she has been pushing after for quite some time, MC with her. "This isn't what I meant, don't fall in love with me." Is spoken in response to attempted cuddling of her, cuddling that she doesn't quite squirm away from either. In her own words, she is looking for some kind of modified fuck-buddy relationship that isn't quite a couple in terms of attachment, yet almost presenting as one in public. Either she gets ran over by the attachment dumptruck in future episodes or MC can come to terms with the kind of relationship she is proposing, one easily separated from if it seems like it might in anyway inhibit Lily's ambitions.
Maybe its true, but we have two sides of coin. First Lovely alone Nicole ak "good/best friend of Lily" and maybe Lily have own reasons of saying it (we cant know it in this time, all we have its wait next ep. Second relationship of fuck-buddy, so in this game all what we see its not really true because we already have one fuck-byddy relationship and what was the end of it

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
so far his biggest naughtiness has been grumbling and making a joke of it with Quinn.

Josy is supposed to unleash the monster? well I don't see all these signs of it
More like Josy is going to beat the shit of the monster tommy she already has once and watch Mc will show Josy some moves

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Regarding Tommy, there's also the possibility of him getting jealous of the MC causing problems in the future. The thing is that the game allows us to handle our relationship with him to some extent. But I do not know whether this will have a real impact in the future or not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
More like Josy is going to beat the shit of the monster tommy she already has once and watch Mc will show Josy some moves
but beyond that, in 'normal' sibling jealousy, even for Tommy it will always be better for Josy to date MC (whom he basically respects in his own way) than anyone else from BR

but I'm sure there are theories on the subject....

a completely different matter if Heather is involved, but in that case MC deserves a good going-over

Tommy is quite capable to frame a Fuckface out of envy and malice. For example, to plant drugs or accuse of stealing money. I expect any meanness from him.
but this feeling of yours as yet has no real premonitory signs.

Tommy minding his own business, but in what sphere (Heather excluded :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) would he have been a traitor? even towards Quinn he proved to be the most loyal one

Reactions: c.mork

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
but beyond that, in 'normal' sibling jealousy, even for Tommy it will always be better for Josy to date MC (whom he basically respects in his own way) than anyone else from BR

but I'm sure there are theories on the subject....

a completely different matter if Heather is involved, but in that case MC deserves a good going-over

but this feeling of yours as yet has no real premonitory signs.

Tommy minding his own business, but in what sphere (Heather excluded :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) would he have been a traitor? even towards Quinn he proved to be the most loyal one
Tommy is just a big kid buy him a beer and he'll be ok even if MC pulled off a Josy Heather 3some

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well, I have a seems that we should expect something from him. After all, even if he wasn't a traitor before, everything happens for the first time.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I always choose to accept peace with Tommy in episode 6. My thinking usually goes like this: OK. If this guy and I are going to have to live together, and not for a short time, I'm going to try to do my part to keep our problems to a minimum. Not only for him and for me, but for the whole group of brothers.

But what about you? Do you reject being nice to him? And what effects have you noticed in your game if you go that route with him instead of trying to be in good terms with the guy?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He probably likes Quinn. But he hates Fuckface. Sees him as a competitor
not true.

Tommy has a shitty character but he has repeatedly shown how he values him, he mistreats him because in his mind that is the way to make him grow strong.

for the halloween party, although in fact MC has ousted him from the role of organiser, in his grumpy and ironic way he still helps him, giving him all useful advice.

when Vinnie attacks MC, does tommy seem in any way happy about it?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I would not go as far as saying he hates Fuckface. Not yet, at least. But I think he likes Quinn as well.
I'm sure Tommy already hates Fuckface. Even if he doesn't fully realize it yet. He was used to being the first in this place. The leader. Rusty doesn't count, he's just a sponsor. And then some rookie appears and takes his crown. Tommy will do everything he can to drown Fuckface in shit, in the eyes of everyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
not true.

Tommy has a shitty character but he has repeatedly shown how he values him, he mistreats him because in his mind that is the way to make him grow strong.

for the halloween party, although in fact MC has ousted him from the role of organiser, in his grumpy and ironic way he still helps him, giving him all useful advice.

when Vinnie attacks MC, does tommy seem in any way happy about it?
No. He does not seem to be a bad guy at heart, no. Because of that, the only real reason I can see causing a potential conflict between the two of them is out-of-proportion jealousy.

Jan 31, 2023
He probably likes Quinn. But he hates Fuckface. Sees him as a competitor
I would not go as far as saying he hates Fuckface. Not yet, at least. But I think he likes Quinn as well.
I've long been of the opinion that Tommy has a crush on Quinn, which is why he's upset when he finds out that Quinn fucked fuckface on the roof, and which is why he's both so upset by Quinn fucking them over with the hell week party, and why he's so quick to forgive her when she finally apologizes in E9, and it's also why he doesn't give a fuck about his relationship with Heather.

Any kind of Quinn-MC relationship would probably end up pushing Tommy over the edge.

Jun 30, 2020
Played through the others route as a departure from my "regular" play. Found it super enjoyable because . . .

1) I felt no obligation to ease up on torturing Tybalt. Antagonize at every opportunity - check. Punch in the face - check. Knock teeth out on tennis court - check. Not caring about what Jill or Bella think was quite liberating. It felt goooood.

2) Focused on treating Josy nice because I want to keep the chance alive of getting her into bed again. Relationship path closed? Sure (for now). Does it mean that I can't make every choice possible to create division in her relationship with Maya? Nope. Hoping that what I see as a provided opportunity to lay some groundwork is actually going to come good. Divide and conquer!

Still ended up with neutral affinity. Turns out I'm not very good at being bad.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I've long been of the opinion that Tommy has a crush on Quinn, which is why he's upset when he finds out that Quinn fucked fuckface on the roof, and which is why he's both so upset by Quinn fucking them over with the hell week party, and why he's so quick to forgive her when she finally apologizes in E9, and it's also why he doesn't give a fuck about his relationship with Heather.

Any kind of Quinn-MC relationship would probably end up pushing Tommy over the edge.
I feel the whole scene of him telling Quinn that out of all the people he knows he gave a shit about her a lot. Pretty made it clear he has feelings for her; just feels bad for Heather to really loves him. Elena at the end of season 2 said that Heather won't be happy about his ways in the long run.

It seems like Halloween pretty much showed that; I can see her breaking up with him this season if she's fooling with MC or not.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'm sure Tommy already hates Fuckface. Even if he doesn't fully realize it yet. He was used to being the first in this place. The leader. Rusty doesn't count, he's just a sponsor. And then some rookie appears and takes his crown. Tommy will do everything he can to drown Fuckface in shit, in the eyes of everyone.
Well, jealousy can also manifest itself in that sense, true. And we can't be sure whether that can ever happen or not. Although that would imply that Tommy actually is a worse person than I'd like to admit. For that reason, I tend to believe that the trigger for his unhealthy jealousy would be if he discovers a potential relationship between Quinn and Fuckface. And the monster would start to grow from there.

You see. I have to admit that not long ago I did not believe that Tommy could see Quinn that way. In fact, I used to think that his reaction to Jacob's revelation of the fuck between the MC and Quinn on the rooftop of the DIKs' mansion was of simple and plain surprise, like his thinking going something like: "Wow! This maggot has fucked Quinn? The Quinn I know? This guy must really be natural born DIK material!".

But then I came accross a post by Alphaeboy in which he firstly alluded to what Heather tells us about Tommy when we speak to her after we get rid of the drunk jock sleeping on her bed during the free roam event at the HOT sorority (episode 7).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then Alphaeboy reminded us how Tommy reacts at the beginning of episode 5 when Jacob reveals during the evaluation of Fuckface and Derek that the MC should get one point for having sex in public, as he saw Fuckface banging Quinn on the rooftop the night before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am pretty sure that this has been discussed in this thread many times since it was first created. But I have only been actively following it for the last two or three months. And in my time here, it was by reading Alphaeboy's thoughts on this that I first looked at this with someone else's perspective. And then I checked in the game what he was talking about and realized that it made all the sense in the world.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes