Jan 31, 2023
Wouldn't it be a funny twist if the MC got shot and killed and you play from Zoey's perspective further on in the game. You already played her in the prelude. That would be messed up
Getting shot doesn't necessarily mean that you die brother.

the gun will definitely fired later on , it's the rule of Chekhov's gun.;)
100%, no reason for DPC to make Tommy and Quinn agree do deceive MC about the gun, without said deception later playing some kind of role.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
And why would he give Fuckface the chance to get the first punch next time? If he is as bad at fighting as you seem to think he is then he just pulls the gun before Fuckface can do anything.

Given he was armed and could easily have pulled the gun before the first punch it's likely he's testing Fuckface's ability with the first punch. Now he knows what Fuckface is capable of he either fights normally (only if he's a good fighter) or pulls his gun before Fuckface can touch him.

Either way Fuckface is not "beating him to a pulp" easily.
another thing, aside from school flashback, Fuckface stops fighting once people are down. Troy, Dawe, Tommy. even if he beats Vinny, I can already see the cutscene from Saints Row 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
another thing, aside from school flashback, Fuckface stops fighting once people are down. Troy, Dawe, Tommy. even if he beats Vinny, I can already see the cutscene from Saints Row 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We will have to wait and see what will happen. Maby we will see a fight when he goes with quinn to whatever thing she was talking about at the party if you followed her on the others path.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2023
We will have to wait and see what will happen. Maby we will see a fight when he qoes with quinn to whatever thing she was talking about at the party if you followed her on the others path.
She's going to drop off the money at Buddy's, she wants MC to come along so that the drug addict doesn't beat her up and steal her money again.

I think Vinny is the one who told the robber where and when he could find Quinn doing the drop off, and Quinn managed to evade the guy long enough to actually make the delivery, if Quinn had been robbed before she left over the money she would have been completely fucked.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Even if you don't warn her, aside from a few dialogue difference , and the loss of gaining some bonus RP point if you visit her in episode 7, nothing change.
So far in the story, sure. But can we be sure that nothing else will be implemented for that matter in the future? The story is far from its end.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Or Vinny is going to shoot someone, or MC believing that Vinny's gun is fake is going to get shot by Vinny because he charges him down and tries to beat the shit out of him, or MC is going to struggle with Vinny end up getting a hold of Vinny's gun and pull the trigger thinking it's a fake gun, and blow Vinny's brains out.

Not saying just saying, there's no reason to involve so much random shit.
The actual message was so that DPC will keep the tension going with Zoey and Vinny when he solves Maya's problem in EP10-EP11.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yes We can:cautious:
View attachment 2443972
There is nothing more to it, period.
So, what you are saying is that because there is already an actual consequence to that early talk with Maya, that mere fact closes the door to more consequences down the road. Why is that? I am not saying that you are wrong, because I don't actually know. But I simply don't understand. Is that a limitation to the coding of the game or what are we speaking about here?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
To be fair, we don't know at this point if this decision doesn't have other effects, in chapters which haven't been released yet, and for which there's no walkthrough.
Actually, this is the direct reference to of episode 2 events, so, I don't know what you arguing about. I knew it was just matter of time before Dalix's nonsense will infect others :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, what you are saying is that because there is already an actual consequence to that early talk with Maya, that mere fact closes the door to more consequences down the road. Why is that? I am not saying that you are wrong, because I don't actually know. But I simply don't understand. Is that a limitation to the coding of the game or what are we speaking about here?
the walktrough says that that choice will have a consequence, the consequence has had it. why should it have another one chapters later?

It's not Agatha Christie

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Actually, this is the direct reference to of episode 2 events, so, I don't know what you arguing about. I knew it was just matter of time before Dalix's nonsense will infect others :ROFLMAO:
I'm just with Jumbi on this one -- the fact there's a minor RP reward tied to this decision in one of the chapters doesn't mean there can't be other event(s) tied to the same decision down the road.

A lot of player's decisions (like whether to beat up someone) is referenced repeatedly and frequently.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
IF you actually pay any attention the story, you should know by now that the Door was closed by Quinn herself.
and Burke made sure to stay locked, now that the ground became a bit hot under his foot. :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm just with Jumbi on this one -- the fact there's a minor RP reward tied to this decision in one of the chapters doesn't mean there can't be other event(s) tied to the same decision down the road.

A lot of player's decisions (like whether to beat up someone) is referenced repeatedly and frequently.
you are talking about a few references in the dialogues (and it is not as if there are so many that are repeated)

not warning Maya about Quinn has the consequence that Maya doesn't get punished by starting the scavenger hunt alone (completely irrelevant since she ends up partnering with Josy afterwards anyway) and those later RPs (which are pretty much irrelevant for now)

to think that it will have other consequences has no basis. then it's normal that in a run for Maya there's no reason to give up those RPs

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes We can:cautious:
View attachment 2443972
There is nothing more to it, period.
There is more to your point.
The player gets +3RP Maya as a reward for warning Maya about Quinn.

screenshot0001.png

But it says here that there are consequences for Maya if the MC doesn't warn Maya about Quinn. The complete opposite of your picture.

Let's theorize. If the MC warns Maya about Quinn, Maya will trust the MC, ergo she will not trust the MC if the Maya does not warn about Quinn. Mmh. Then who does Maya trust? Quinn for example. Maya, after all, thinks of Quinn as being just a little rough around the edges. What does Quinn want to do with Maya? Restaurant.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes