osculim

Aug 21, 2019
After playing through every girl's branch, as well as "others", I can say with certainty that I'm a member of the Jillybean cult.
Long live our autistic raccoon wife.
I want my cake and eat it too. Ive joined a few cults.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
where's this picture from? what scene must be the ending?
Just pick no one as a gf and choose no one to sleep with in the end. Also I am sure you will get to bang all three of them eventually. You get pretty close to break taria ealier during the party. And if you took Sarah's offer during the dorm party then she already got a taste for that D.

N E O

Oct 27, 2022
Do you guys have transfer file for those who chose to date Maya and josy, Isabella, sage and Jill? Thank you. For modded one's.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
"Next up after station identification. "The Amazing Quinn! A Documentary."
View attachment 2443011
And after that. Start your own home business with this amazing Quinn franchise opportunity! Have you ever considered working from home? Being your own boss? We'll show you how!"

:::"This is QTVN...The Quinn Television Network!"::::
znar25 HERE, thanks for giving me the idea, fun way to kill time on a slow work day :KEK:
Can't post the meme here due to that being a violation of forum rules(if a game has an artwork thread, art must be posted there, not here, even if it's a meme in spirit) :D

Do you guys have transfer file for those who chose to date Maya and josy, Isabella, sage and Jill? Thank you. For modded one's.
You should find everything you need here, hope it helps.
For safety, backup your saves first.

dsffdf.png

Last edited:

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
While playing others branch is there a way to actually get zoey to crash on your couch after offering it to her? Or is it only an offer that is scripted to be refused?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Vinny is a pussy. He just needs a good beating. Would be fun to beat him to death and dump his body somewhere
We barely know enogh about the guy to state such assumptions about him. I always get amazed about how the fact that he is carrying a gun is often seen as kind of a joke. I do not know if it is just people trolling or what.

BTW, unless the MC gets to kill him in legitimate self-defense, I would not want that, because that would mean that we are a piece of shit.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
We barely know enogh about the guy to state such assumptions about him.
Yeah, the trash talking after going for the gun at first opportunity might look cowardly, but first and foremost it's effective way to shut MC down. The guy probably wouldn't stay a drug dealer for long if he was a pushover. Plus, somehow i doubt Quinn would treat him as actual threat if he wasn't. She's normally very fast to condescend on people.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
We barely know enogh about the guy to state such assumptions about him. I always get amazed about how the fact that he is carrying a gun is often seen as kind of a joke. I do not know if it is just people trolling or what.

BTW, unless the MC gets to kill him in legitimate self-defense, I would not want that, because that would mean that we are a piece of shit.
No I still want to beat the shit out of him and get rid of him. Don't care about assumptions. He pushes you first and pull a gun. Don't need to know or care if he had a rough upbringing or if he was molested as a kid. He gets his ass kicked and deserves to disappear.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
No I still want to beat the shit out of him and get rid of him. Don't care about assumptions. He pushes you first and pull a gun. Don't need to know or care if he had a rough upbringing or if he was molested as a kid. He gets his ass kicked and deserves to disappear.
And you think that this is the kind of game where you can kill someone without a very good reason to do it, even if that someone deserves that? What I am saying is that you cannot expect to coldly kill Vinny or someone else unless you absolutely run out of options. This is not that kind of game. And if I am wrong and DPC decides to implement those choices in the game, make no mistake, there is no way you are gonna get a decent ending out of it.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, the trash talking after going for the gun at first opportunity might look cowardly, but first and foremost it's effective way to shut MC down. The guy probably wouldn't stay a drug dealer for long if he was a pushover. Plus, somehow i doubt Quinn would treat him as actual threat if he wasn't. She's normally very fast to condescend on people.
The the look on quin's face on the roof when tommy showed her the gun that is the look of fear. Its pretty doubtful he will change. The whole fact that he been selling drugs so long without regard for anyone his drugs kills or hurts is reason enough to think he is not going to suddenly grow a conscience. As for the that scene no way he would have been able to lift his shirt and pull that gun before being beaten to a pulp. You already had a punch in and then for story sake you basically stand there for like 2 seconds where you could have already had him on the ground. The MC say it himself no way the second time going to end like that. He is pushover. Talking a lot of shit does not make him tough.

Reactions: Rythan25

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
And you think that this is the kind of game where you can kill someone without a very good reason to do it, even if that someone deserves that? What I am saying is that you cannot expect to coldly kill Vinny or someone else unless you absolutely run out of options. This is not that kind of game. And if I am wrong and DPC decides to implement those choices in the game, make no mistake, there is no way you are gonna get a decent ending out of it.
Not so much kill him but beat him to a bloody pulp. The only thing that gave him the edge is the gun. Heck you beat up dawe and 4 of his friends. Sure as hell can take on one drug pusher that probably use his own products too.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The MC say it himself no way the second time going to end like that. He is pushover. Talking a lot of shit does not make him tough.
Talking how the second time won't be like that might be very well just MC talking shit, being overconfident when all he's got to go by is he managed to punch Vinny once. We don't actually know how skilled Vinny is in fighting. Maybe he'll make Sage look like an amateur.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Talking how the second time won't be like that might be very well just MC talking shit, being overconfident when all he's got to go by is he managed to punch Vinny once. We don't actually know how skilled Vinny is in actual fighting. Maybe he'll make Sage look like an amateur.
All just the because of the gun. Take the gun away the gun and he is just another punk. And like I already mentioned the game does not give you the chance to actually fight him. Just throw a punch and wait.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
All just the because of the gun. Take the gun away the gun and he is just another punk.
That's the point, we don't know what he's like when you take the gun away. You presume he's weak because he talks shit, but then so does the MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That was never really a danger;)
I would not write that it is never a danger. Maybe it has already happened and we just don't know it yet. It's not like the MC is spying on Maya all the time, is it?

Walkthrough
You “(Not...like she's using Camila...right?)”
Tell her what you know: <Nothing>
Don’t tell her about Quinn: <Nothing>

Hint! This choice will have consequences for Maya. If you like Maya, it’s best to tell her about Quinn.

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That's the point, we don't know what he's like when you take the gun away. You presume he's weak because he talks shit, but then so does the MC.
Same can be said for the reverse. I know people like that if he was so tough he would have not used the gun at all and fight. But like all things we can just speculate. We will have to wait and see I guess.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes