Niceeeeeee

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock all the special renders? Could you tell me please? i have the gallery mod unlocked but it seems to only work for the scenes, not the renders. i also tried using persistent files posted here but still no hope.

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Does anyone know how to unlock all the special renders? Could you tell me please? i have the gallery mod unlocked but it seems to only work for the scenes, not the renders. i also tried using persistent files posted here but still no hope.
Play with the walkthroughs from the main page. Renders are opened through a collection of finding magazines in scenes throughout the game, Pack Quest challenges, and mini-games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Niceeeeeee

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sigh. Welcome to the madhouse.

The only way I was able to unlock the special renders is because I had 5 concurrent playthroughs and it doesn't matter in which playthrough you find the magazine, beat the minigame, or get the right story scene.

Reactions: Niceeeeeee

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well i would have to play a fresh game to get to the point where the discussion of how many students he has fucked gets answered. but i am almost certain, i could be wrong i guess, but i am pretty sure the question is how many students have you fucked Stephan? 3 he replies..i have done so many run throughs i am done with the original part of the game. i have all the routes i want to play and have no interest in playing them again. so though i could be misremembering the convo i am almost sure i have it right. can anyone else confirm this? seems this person needs a screenshot to believe it...

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
well i would have to play a fresh game to get to the point where the discussion of how many students he has fucked gets answered. but i am almost certain, i could be wrong i guess, but i am pretty sure the question is how many students have you fucked Stephan? 3 he replies..i have done so many run throughs i am done with the original part of the game. i have all the routes i want to play and have no interest in playing them again. so though i could be misremembering the convo i am almost sure i have it right. can anyone else confirm this? seems this person needs a screenshot to believe it...
I think Stephen fucked 2 students and Cathy. Stephen probably fucked Quinn and Riona for schoolarship since they started the prostitution ring and Riona said it herself that it was better when it was only Quinn and her. (During Maya conversation). We still don't know when Sarah or Mel joined their ring and Stephen maybe also lied to jade about the numbers.

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I followed your steps, but my 9.1 still can't find the end of S1-S2 archive

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
not quite like that.

ja "Who have you fucked, then? Tell me!"
ja "And no more fucking lies!"
sb "Come on, sweetheart. Let's not do this."
ja "How many, Stephen!?"
ja "Tell me or I will walk out that door, right now!"
sb "Three..."
ja "Three...students?"

they are talking about Burke's betrayal or flirtation (it could be Cathy, but it's not made explicit), Bella's name comes up to whom Jade is particularly sensitive, and at that point Jade wants to know with how many. the fact that they are students is not confirmed but left to suggestion, but in no way is it certain that they are all 3 (if they are only 3) students.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I followed your steps, but my 9.1 still can't find the end of S1-S2 archive
Season 1-2 won't be on the 9.1 build. You'll find "interlude and episode 9" saves on 9.1. If you installed everything correctly. Season 1-2 will be found on the 8.3 build of the game (20Gb). Hope this helps.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Don't mind me, i'll just get out of c.mork's way :whistle:
Why? Only fragile boys get upset about their girls touching dick before theirs, especially when themselves fuck everything that moves. Yeah Rio gobbled all the dicks (and some pussy too I guess) she could get her hands on, and she liked it. Good for her, it's college after all.

Last edited:

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
Season 1-2 won't be on the 9.1 build. You'll find "interlude and episode 9" saves on 9.1. If you installed everything correctly. Season 1-2 will be found on the 8.3 build of the game (20Gb). Hope this helps.
Sorry, what can I say?Patreon/GOG/Steam archives, I've played S1-S2 completely, but when I open EP9, the import portal can't find an archive to inherit from. It is empty QQ图片20230305174946.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm loving Lily's character and happy to see where it leads, but we all know she's just using the mc. She's weaselling her way into Quinn's good graces, and she just wants to "roll" with the mc for the rep (sure she likes his cock, but that's no surprise).

Whereas Mel & Sarah... sure he's just a pawn in their girl-girl love affair, but:

Sorry Lily, you didn't make the cut! :p
This is all nice and sweet, etc, but I will be factual. :p :LOL:

When you spooning with Lily You get this Ending Screen :cool:
BeingADIK 2023-03-05 10-39-43-57.jpg

But when you end the night with Mel and Sara, guess what Ending screen you get? oh right Rio. :whistle:
BeingADIK 2023-03-05 11-03-20-48.jpg

are you wonder Why? because there is no relationship, or any serious path for FuckToy Mel and her friend, they are just Fucktoys, and may be potential danger for getting STD later on :LOL:

So while you don't want to accept it, the truth is, that Lily, Rio, Nicole, Quinn, and possible Zoey are the Official Main girl for the Others Branch that can lead to a more serious thing than just be FuckToys, like the Bunnies:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Not that anything problem with being just a Fucktoy, I mean a Sally x Karen threesome will be fun too, but you understand now the Difference Between Lily vs Mel and sara right? :LOL::coffee:

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry, what can I say?Patreon/GOG/Steam archives, I've played S1-S2 completely, but when I open EP9, the import portal can't find an archive to inherit from. It is empty View attachment 2440043
Then you didn't follow my directions correctly. You have two options for importing saves to season 3.

1. Playing season 1&2 then saving when prompted right after the "End of Season 2" render

2. Unzipping and Installing the provided "Transfer Data.zip" file in your "persistent" folder. Found in your App Data library, not the Being a DIK persistent folder. Then loading up the Season 3 build and importing from there.

These saves were collected in the Patreon build of the game so I would recommend you try it using same build. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jumbi

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
This is all nice and sweet, etc, but I will be factual. :p :LOL:

When you spooning with Lily You get this Ending Screen :cool:
View attachment 2440040

But when you end the night with Mel and Sara, guess what Ending screen you get? oh right Rio. :whistle:
View attachment 2440065

are you wonder Why? because there is no relationship, or any serious path for FuckToy Mel and her friend, they are just Fucktoys, and may be potential danger for getting STD later on :LOL:

So while you don't want to accept it, the truth is, that Lily, Rio, Nicole, Quinn, and possible Zoey are the Official Main girl for the Others Branch that can lead to a more serious thing than just be FuckToys, like the Bunnies:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Not that anything problem with being just a Fucktoy, I mean a Sally x Karen threesome will be fun too, but you understand now the Difference Between Lily vs Mel and sara right? :LOL::coffee:
On the Lily path (no other sides or main LIs as a baseline) what she says at the end of Ep9 ("don't fall in love with me..." etc).... the Ep10 preview image indicates she has fallen in love with MC.

Reactions: mightybored

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
On the Lily path (no other sides or main LIs as a baseline) what she says at the end of Ep9 ("don't fall in love with me..." etc).... the Ep10 preview image indicates she has fallen in love with MC.
I would not go that far, I just simply arguing with shazba :LOL: , for leaving Lily out from his previous comment, but included the Bunnies and then used a cheap argument of why:ROFLMAO:.

I don't mind the "don't fall in love with me" thing, in fact I hope we wont get an another emotional lesbian bursts out moment from MC, like the rebound guy conversation with Sage. I'm fine Rolling with Lily, and then dumping her for Josy when she knock on my doorstep after she break up with Maya, after all, all of my Path lead to Josy :cool:

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes