Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I also think that Chad-Sage relationship history arc is closed. And our Tremolo must be very careful in dealing with Sage, not to do stupid things that hurt her. And it's not even that she will break all the MC's ribs, she doesn't deserve this pain of betrayal anymore.
Unless you did the restaurant, didn't tell her about Chad and more importantly fucking her lonely mom.
Tybalt will shit himself when finds out MC not only fucked Sage on his bed but fucked his mom on his parent's bed.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There are many possibilities. Maybe Josy is at home with her father Pete or with her mother.

We know so the MC will be at home with Maya and Derek with their parents. Josy will definitely not be there. But Josy also likes to watch Maya and the MC fucking. Maybe it's a sexy video chat.
I think its more like mc will have a chance to go home with Maya and you could be right, also it could be you pick a girl to go on a date with they each get a date.

Jun 30, 2020
I'm sorry if I missed this being discussed in the nearly 11.5k pages of comments, but I am curious what the wizened veterans out there make of MC's option to sleep on the couch in his room at the end of one of the others branches in the most recent episode. What's being set up here?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm sorry if I missed this being discussed in the nearly 11.5k pages of comments, but I am curious what the wizened veterans out there make of MC's option to sleep on the couch in his room at the end of one of the others branches in the most recent episode. What's being set up here?
Probably there for those who want to make a pure Zoey run, or maybe a pure single Josy run. Even though nothing happens with the three in the bed it's likely they'd talk about it and the rumours would fly that there was a foursome.

Jun 30, 2020
Probably there for those who want to make a pure Zoey run, or maybe a pure single Josy run. Even though nothing happens with the three in the bed it's likely they'd talk about it and the rumours would fly that there was a foursome.
or for those trying to engineer a Josy/Lily combo. Asking for a friend . . .

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
or for those trying to engineer a Josy/Lily combo. Asking for a friend . . .
Could work, but I'd suggest finishing the night with Lily and Nicole for that. Gets threesome with Lily in play while we already know that bisexual Josy would be up for that in the event of a Josy/Maya breakup.

Jun 30, 2020
Could work, but I'd suggest finishing the night with Lily and Nicole for that. Gets threesome with Lily in play while we already know that bisexual Josy would be up for that in the event of a Josy/Maya breakup.
Playing multiple pathways for sure. The Lily/Nicole gazebo scene was hot, and that pathway might be the more fruitful path for chasing down a Josy/Lily hookup later. I feel like there's going to be a Josy/Jill opportunity too and see how that could come from the others path as well as the Jill path.

It's really something that there are so many paths that are all so fun to explore.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Playing multiple pathways for sure. The Lily/Nicole gazebo scene was hot, and that pathway might be the more fruitful path for chasing down a Josy/Lily hookup later. I feel like there's going to be a Josy/Jill opportunity too and see how that could come from the others path as well as the Jill path.

It's really something that there are so many paths that are all so fun to explore.
I'm not sold on a Josy Jill route being possible to be honest, I'd throw a different pathway at that though if it was possible. Bella path but kiss Jill on the park bench. Depending on whether she's up for fighting for you she might be open to experimenting to tempt you away from Bella.

Jun 30, 2020
I'm not sold on a Josy Jill route being possible to be honest, I'd throw a different pathway at that though if it was possible. Bella path but kiss Jill on the park bench. Depending on whether she's up for fighting for you she might be open to experimenting to tempt you away from Bella.
On the Jill path, Jill is genuinely sad/empathetic about MC breaking it off with Josy. Would her sense of caring want to try and include Josy in the MC/Jill circle of friends? At the same time, Jill and Josy are definitely bonding and have had their sharing moment about relationships with the MC during the interval at Tybalt's presentation. The two F's in the MFF are definitely coming closer together and both have feelings for MC that they aren't easily abandoning. If I'm remembering correctly, Jill was also on Josy's list of a possible #4 in a foursome.

Keep hope alive!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's the only walk of shame we haven't seen, and probably for a reason.

There's been a lot of development for that for a long time. And to me this episode pretty much confirmed it.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Once you've done it, leave a comment about how it went.
WORST PARTY EVER; Anti climactic

So, ok. To that end, I kept it simple. It was inevitable Jamie and Leon would be getting at least something they were wanting. No dope and more than 2 guys (can't win them all I suppose).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So after running with this set up, even during the planning while being next to Tommy. Tommy still basically says "Meh it could be better but blah blah blah..." After accepting the above planner I was kind of hoping Tommy would chastise me, but nope. Nothing more than if you planned something awesome.

Some of the comments I picked up during that playthrough:
Some Rooster comments:

Pink Rose Girls pretty much seem to enjoy even the shittiest of parties.. lol

And some after party comments
And finally the party results

So considering that no matter how you plan it, it almost feels like the planning mini game is somewhat incomplete. Which makes me wonder why even bother at all. What does the point system achieve? I was really hoping I'd get bitched at by the guys, and practically see people leaving the party, etc. The way I planned it, that party should have been more boring than the Alpha Nu Omega's party.

Although to see Quinn still backing me up and blaming Tommy for it, is kinda funny.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
So, ok. To that end, I kept it simple. It was inevitable Jamie and Leon would be getting at least something they were wanting. No dope and more than 2 guys (can't win them all I suppose).
So after running with this set up, even during the planning while being next to Tommy. Tommy still basically says "Meh it could be better but blah blah blah..." After accepting the above planner I was kind of hoping Tommy would chastise me, but nope. Nothing more than if you planned something awesome.

Some Rooster comments:

So considering that no matter how you plan it, it almost feels like the planning mini game is somewhat incomplete. Which makes me wonder why even bother at all. What does the point system achieve? I was really hoping I'd get bitched at by the guys, and practically see people leaving the party, etc. The way I planned it, that party should have been more boring than the Alpha Nu Omega's party.

Although to see Quin still backing me up and blaming Tommy for it which is kinda funny.

Some Rooster comments:

Although to see Quin still backing me up and blaming Tommy for it which is kinda funny.
How can I get around this ?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes