dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think its more like mc will have a chance to go home with Maya and you could be right, also it could be you pick a girl to go on a date with they each get a date.
Something else occurred to me. What if Maya goes to the MC in her preview, Josy is already there or shortly thereafter also comes and all three drive with Rusty's car to Neil.

What if the room Josy previews is the MC's room. Neil got the furniture from the hotel for the DIKs. That was in EP7. But the last time the MC was at home was in EP6. As you can see from the chat in EP7, several workers and also Neil got some furniture from the hotel. What if Neil redecorated his son's room as a surprise.:unsure:

Reactions: Darkwen

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Something else occurred to me. What if Maya goes to the MC in her preview, Josy is already there or shortly thereafter also comes and all three drive with Rusty's car to Neil.

What if the room Josy previews is the MC's room. Neil got the furniture from the hotel for the DIKs. That was in EP7. But the last time the MC was at home was in EP6. As you can see from the chat in EP7, several workers and also Neil got some furniture from the hotel. What if Neil redecorated his son's room as a surprise.:unsure:
You mean the one from that render ? If so It looks a bit girly.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
WORST PARTY EVER; Anti climactic

So, ok. To that end, I kept it simple. It was inevitable Jamie and Leon would be getting at least something they were wanting. No dope and more than 2 guys (can't win them all I suppose).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So after running with this set up, even during the planning while being next to Tommy. Tommy still basically says "Meh it could be better but blah blah blah..." After accepting the above planner I was kind of hoping Tommy would chastise me, but nope. Nothing more than if you planned something awesome.

Some of the comments I picked up during that playthrough:
Some Rooster comments:

Pink Rose Girls pretty much seem to enjoy even the shittiest of parties.. lol

And some after party comments
And finally the party results

So considering that no matter how you plan it, it almost feels like the planning mini game is somewhat incomplete. Which makes me wonder why even bother at all. What does the point system achieve? I was really hoping I'd get bitched at by the guys, and practically see people leaving the party, etc. The way I planned it, that party should have been more boring than the Alpha Nu Omega's party.

Although to see Quin still backing me up and blaming Tommy for it, is kinda funny.
LMAO! I have had a lot of fun reading your post. Those inconsistencies your experiment has unveiled are disappointing, though. Even if the game is in general terms very good and is giving us a lot of fun, has still room for improvement. That much is clear.

Thanks!

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
LMAO! I have had a lot of fun reading your post. Those inconsistencies your experiment has unveiled are disappointing, though. Even if the game is in general terms very good and is giving us a lot of fun, has still room for improvement. That much is clear.

Thanks!
We can't be sure of anything at this point. I'm hoping that by the time the VN is completed that DPC will find a way to tie it all together by the final chapters (crosses fingers). As well as iron out the result inconsistencies with the NPC's comments about such failures in some mini games. Like for your classes for instance.

Because you can have all perfect scores in your exams and yet when you speak with Bella at the party and ask her a question for Josy's Truth or Drink game, "Which is your top favorite students?" Bella will still reply "Dereck, Sally and I forget who else". Despite even if you managed to score %110 on each classes and exams. And even if you aced your mid-terms, if you're on Bella's path, you get to ask her how you did on your exams while she's grading your papers (when you phone her up to ask her to come to the party), she still comments that "I didn't know what you were going on about on some parts of the test etc".

While doing this little experiment, it wasn't my intent to find stuff to criticize or complain about. Was only looking to find all the 'funnies' hidden in the game. Nothing more. But these results do seem to reveal some details are still lacking.

Only time will tell how they will end up influencing the story path you chose.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017

1678462161886.png

I worked on art for one of the free-roam events this week and wrote plenty of dialogue for other scenes.
On top of static renders, there are currently 50 animations in my render queue. So, I focused extra on writing and generally had a good flow.
I've been structuring the episode to get a good flow of events, and it's getting clearer by the day. Many canon story events are in place, and I'm working on ways to fit in the planned branched content. So, there's currently some work with flowcharts to make everything fit.
I plan to spend half of next week writing and the other half making static renders.

Poll news

Thanks for voting in last week's survey! It was very helpful and I'm happy most are excited about it. As the survey favored the clone series, I also spent a couple of days producing all art for it. It will be a total of 51 renders for 20 different girls in 4k and full HD versions. Even though the anniversary is in April, I will begin posting the series later in March.
The cosmetic poll for Josy ended today, and the winning option was number 3. It will be featured in episode 10. Thanks for voting!

1678462180692.png

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Wow. That's actually a pretty awesome theory, Dalli.

Neil, knowing how much his son likes Josy, decided to break into the HOT house, snap pictures of Josy's room, and recreate it at his own house for his son to fap while he imagines he's sleeping in Josy's bed.

1678462329669.jpeg 1678462313490.jpeg

Brilliant!

1678462567245.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 2456039

I worked on art for one of the free-roam events this week and wrote plenty of dialogue for other scenes.
On top of static renders, there are currently 50 animations in my render queue. So, I focused extra on writing and generally had a good flow.
I've been structuring the episode to get a good flow of events, and it's getting clearer by the day. Many canon story events are in place, and I'm working on ways to fit in the planned branched content. So, there's currently some work with flowcharts to make everything fit.
I plan to spend half of next week writing and the other half making static renders.

Poll news

Thanks for voting in last week's survey! It was very helpful and I'm happy most are excited about it. As the survey favored the clone series, I also spent a couple of days producing all art for it. It will be a total of 51 renders for 20 different girls in 4k and full HD versions. Even though the anniversary is in April, I will begin posting the series later in March.
The cosmetic poll for Josy ended today, and the winning option was number 3. It will be featured in episode 10. Thanks for voting!

View attachment 2456041

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Black is better

Reactions: ChipLecsap

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Yeah, I'd say it favored the clone series:

1678462877416.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Maya preview is out side the dik house for sure, this could Josy room or maybe even a cabin or any number of places but one thing I know for sure Josy look really hot

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes