KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maya's texture is actually the most realistic. DPC really only needs to change the bump or normal map a bit, depending on what he's using. That way he can smooth out those deep grooves.
Well said in fact. This can be very useful in life. If you have an erection at the wrong moment, and it makes you uncomfortable, there is a way out - remember the deep grooves on Maya's skin. And everything will pass at once. However, do not abuse the method. Otherwise, you can completely lose your erectile function.

ameets21

Oct 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I am not sexually racist but...
Honestly since they completely changed Protagonist's gender to female... they ruined this game
I mean we are straight so we will expect story continue with same gender now after season 7 they suddenly skip all previous story and start nonsense with new Protagonist's gender then do you think we will play that game since we are straight
So please we have our own choice to play with our gender not bloody play suddenly as female

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
in each chapter there will be 'little' free roams, and that's fine too. the important thing is that there is something outside the free roam
"Little" is okay but in Ep8 and Ep9 DPC overdid it. Especially in Ep9. I understand why he had done this in Ep9 and it was perhaps the best way to get all the branches on the same plot but it's annoying. It slows the playing experience down.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maya's texture is actually the most realistic. DPC really only needs to change the bump or normal map a bit, depending on what he's using. That way he can smooth out those deep grooves.
No, this is an abnormal skin condition, I have not seen a healthy person's skin in such craters.
But you're right, it can be fixed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"Little" is okay but in Ep8 and Ep9 DPC overdid it. Especially in Ep9. I understand why he had done this in Ep9 and it was perhaps the best way to get all the branches on the same plot but it's annoying. It slows the playing experience down.
The one in Chapter 9 was completely out of proportion, while the one in Chapter 8 or 7 or 5 is also fine with me.

if they serve to change the rhythm they are ok, if they represent the rhythm for me much less

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Don't agree. Just going from one scene to the next gets boring. Free roams are great and nothing was overdone in either 8 or 9 IMO. You actually do something.

Reactions: Macahan

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Honestly since they completely changed Protagonist's gender to female... they ruined this game
I mean we are straight so we will expect story continue with same gender now after season 7 they suddenly skip all previous story and start nonsense with new Protagonist's gender then do you think we will play that game since we are straight
So please we have our own choice to play with our gender not bloody play suddenly as female
Completely changed gender to female?

Season 7?
:WaitWhat:
You probably made a thread mistake and talking about some other game.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
I like the free roam. But I get, why people are annoyed when they just want to fap to the game :Kappa:

On the contrary I would love more roams like in Ep9.

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I like the free roam. But I get, why people are annoyed when they just want to fap to the game :Kappa:

On the contrary I would love more roams like in Ep9.
The thing with Ep9 its basically just a party. I think free roam works great for that and since there probably going to be more parties in the future. I can however see why people might think it was not fun because it was just the party event for the chapter and that is where the problem lies. It should be mixed make the chapter a bit longer and mix it up.

Jun 30, 2020
I think it's brave of you to try to express an opinion in a language that appears to not be your native language. You're definitely taking on a risk of appearing foolish due to not having a native speaker's grasp of the language.

That said, the function of the interlude is to give some important dimension to the development of the rest of the story, and since MC isn't physically present during this part of the story, it makes sense that the point of view would be from the person in the story who is most important to both the MC and to the development of the overall story of BaDIK. I identify with Zoey during the interlude not because I think of myself as Zoey, but because I know who Zoey is and why she is important to the MC (who I do identify with as the protagonist of BaDIK). It's not a change in gender, it's a change in story perspective.

As our main story resolves, Zoey is going to bring her experiences and the personal growth and change she experienced while in San Diego back to the world of MC. I personally liked the opportunity to get to know Zoey better and to get the chance to participate in her life by making a few choices of how her life would evolve while away on her journey of self discovery.

And I was able to do this without growing a pair of tits. Go figure.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes