Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If he could, he would have fixed it long ago. It's the same with Jill's face. But apparently fixing both Jill's face and Maya's skin essentially means creating a perfect new character unlike the old one. Besides, DPC never admits his mistakes. He'd rather people look at Jill's ugliness than change anything.
If I were in his place, I would create a pool among patrons where I offered several options for changing the face or skin texture.
Jill face is a Victoria 8 basic model problem. When she smiles it's a scary sight, I've seen it in other games and fan art.
But even Jill can be made beautiful, for example The Glorious LIME created cool art with Jill.
As for Maya, she looks better in the Episode 10 preview, let's see how the situation will be in other renders. Maybe he fixed it.
He doesn't acknowledge the problem publicly, but he can solve it quietly.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Oh no... a single free roam is okay from time to time but DPC's free roam fetish is too much.
Well, he says "one of the free-roam events". I hope that means that neither of them will be big. In the past, we had more than one free roam event in a single episode, but these events were rather small.

EDIT: Forget I said anything. I don't know what I was thinking. Actually, all episodes have several free-roam sections.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Jill face is a Victoria 8 basic model problem. When she smiles it's a scary sight, I've seen it in other games and fan art.
But even Jill can be made beautiful, for example The Glorious LIME created cool art with Jill.
As for Maya, she looks better in the Episode 10 preview, let's see how the situation will be in other renders. Maybe he fixed it.
He doesn't acknowledge the problem publicly, but he can solve it quietly.
Thanks for the shoutout, but I'm still a rookie in the artwork department :)

As for Jill, yeah, I stopped hating on "Goblin Jill" the moment I picked up the Victoria model for Jill, hell I took back everything bad I ever said about Jill's looks and weird faces.
I go around it by fusing her face with other faces that have similar jawline in low % values.
Surely there are better ways, but I solve it by adding more mass/muscle to her cheeks/jawline.
The thing is, you do slightly alter her face in the end, I think DPC is sticking to his guns and doesn't want changes.
And why should he? He doesn't give a shit about F95 overall, plus he has legions of Jill fans on his Discrod, so for him, Jill is golden as is. I actually respect him for that.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

As for Jill, yeah, I stopped hating on "Goblin Jill" the moment I picked up the Victoria model for Jill, hell I took back everything bad I ever said about Jill's looks and weird faces.
I go around it by fusing her face with other faces that have similar jawline in low % values.
Surely there are better ways, but I solve it by adding more mass/muscle to her cheeks/jawline.
The thing is, you do slightly alter her face in the end, I think DPC is sticking to his guns and doesn't want changes.
And why should he? He doesn't give a shit about F95 overall, plus he has legions of Jill fans on his Discrod, so for him, Jill is golden as is. I actually respect him for that.
With the risk of completely derailing into OT, I always wondered if people tried using similar models(at least look similar to my untrained eyes) like as base and work your way back to how Jill looks, or do these models have the same issue?
And there is at least one more P3D model that I can't remember from the top of my head.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
With the risk of completely derailing into OT, I always wondered if people tried using similar models(at least look similar to my untrained eyes) like as base and work your way back to how Jill looks, or do these models have the same issue?
And there is at least one more P3D model that I can't remember from the top of my head.
I personally don't like any of the P3D models, specially Imogen(Jill).
And using another model, to tweak it heavily, for me personally is too much of a hassle for something I do just for fun.

BTW, since you asked before, and I was a bit out of it and forgot to answer: Wifey is doing alight atm, we'll see how it goes.
But I won't go any further into it due to subject matter and Off Topic nature. I'd answer you via DM's, but you're set on private :D

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I am not sexually racist but...
Honestly since they completely changed Protagonist's gender to female... they ruined this game
I mean we are straight so we will expect story continue with same gender now after season 7 they suddenly skip all previous story and start nonsense with new Protagonist's gender then do you think we will play that game since we are straight
So please we have our own choice to play with our gender not bloody play suddenly as female
BeingADIK_3XWBuKVRox.jpg

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I am not sexually racist but...
Honestly since they completely changed Protagonist's gender to female... they ruined this game
I mean we are straight so we will expect story continue with same gender now after season 7 they suddenly skip all previous story and start nonsense with new Protagonist's gender then do you think we will play that game since we are straight
So please we have our own choice to play with our gender not bloody play suddenly as female
Why tho? New MC is dope:

samira-close-samira-close-gif (1).gif samira-close-samiraclosegif.gif samira-close-samira-close-gif.gif samira-close-mustache.gif

:love: With hair bluer than people's balls waiting for more Zoey's content :love:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That mini game for the party... I can not continue. Or is there any more beyond that.
If you're referring to the following screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have to click on the top right 'X' to continue and accept your settings.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
What is Lily's real name? It could be that Lily is also an alias, like Envy is for Nicole.
This is a surprise. Lily's real name could be Crystal. Vinny once sold to Lily and she is right behind him.

Nah I don't think so would be a cool coincidence tho. I think she means her memory is clear like Crystal clear.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

For a beginner, your work looks very good and I liked your version of Jill.
I'm still convinced he's just trolling her simps on Discord.
After all, he did make changes to Jill's model, like her facial features were not so creepy, but now she looks like plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes