Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I am not sexually racist but...
Honestly since they completely changed Protagonist's gender to female... they ruined this game
I mean we are straight so we will expect story continue with same gender now after season 7 they suddenly skip all previous story and start nonsense with new Protagonist's gender then do you think we will play that game since we are straight
So please we have our own choice to play with our gender not bloody play suddenly as female
I couldn't resist.

676775656.JPG
8786756767.JPG
766756566.JPG
6534534556.JPG
4546563543.JPG

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
how do you guys feel about outfit 3 winning in the cosmetic poll on DPC's patreon? I'm not the biggest fan, option 3 in my opinion was the most boring option out of them all for Josy

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Honestly since they completely changed Protagonist's gender to female... they ruined this game
I mean we are straight so we will expect story continue with same gender now after season 7 they suddenly skip all previous story and start nonsense with new Protagonist's gender then do you think we will play that game since we are straight
So please we have our own choice to play with our gender not bloody play suddenly as female
I think your talking about the wrong game only in the interlude you play as Zoey and we one ep into season 3

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
how do you guys feel about outfit 3 winning in the cosmetic poll on DPC's patreon? I'm not the biggest fan, option 3 in my opinion was the most boring option out of them all for Josy
I don't remember all four choices in detail. But I think one of them was with the top in white. I liked that the most. But whatever, it's not like that I dislike the winning option or anything. We still get to see her amazing body figure, thanks to those super tight jeans. :love:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy looks good in black but I like option 2 the best that said if she naked under there I'm happy:love::love:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I think your talking about the wrong game only in the interlude you play as Zoey and we one ep into season 3
Perhaps he is from the future in which DPC decided that 4 seasons are not enough and after season 7 there will be new MC(Fuckface's daughter).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Perhaps he is from the future in which DPC decided that 4 seasons are not enough and after season 7 there will be new MC(Fuckface's daughter).
Nah, I think it Maya. Maya finally fall into Quinn demands and now we have to solve her tuition problems for 7 seasons :WeSmart:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So, as far as I know, that's just a very short section. I think you're talking about a different game

Aug 28, 2019
Can anyone help me? I can't play Episode 9, the game skips to the end of the episode after the conversation between Jacob and Tommy, I am playing the PC version on Android using joiPlay, The only mod I had was the gallery unlocker, I tried removing it, but it still didn't work.

Edit: I tried moving my save to PC, and it worked fine, why can't I play on android, and how do I fix it?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Black on black is the safest but most boring choice that anyone with just the bare basics of style sense but next to no imagination (translation: style lemmings) would make.

Full disclosure - I fit that description on a not infrequent basis.

Sep 9, 2021
I think you are not wrong with your POV. Which was " You are not interested playing game as female Mc. I don't like to play as female too . . .

DPC Object - According to me.

1. I would say he was very very successful in expanding Being a dik game universe and It was just an experimental approch towards a female lead MC. He made that part good too in my pov.

I think you should take it as temporary change for story requiment because it add all required unattached story line points.

2. DCP
wanted to add her as new LI for MC.

Just think how much good timing it was, While finalise LIs :LOL: and at the time where choices are closing.

DCP BE LIKE - Don't like these girls ?, Have a Blue hair Cack.

I am sure there will be more chances in Zoey model. Which are gonna be shown in coming episodes.

:coffee: (y)

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
Black on black is the safest but most boring choice that anyone with just the bare basics of style sense but next to no imagination (translation: style lemmings) would make.

yeah i completely agree, its not a BAD outfit, but its just boring. I guess she wanted to just play it safe with an outfit in the actual story, can't go wrong with all black, fits Riona more in my opinion though

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
There is always only one question you ask yourself when it comes to clothing and that is "does it come in black" everything else is irrelevant

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

It depends. I know a girl who likes to wear all black. And it looks fucking stunning on her.

2uoxifmpfhla1.jpg
I really like option number 1, but it could replace the jeans from the third.
The fourth with a red jacket/blue jeans looks really good.

Reactions: Darkwen and Jumbi

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Given I cannot for the life of me remember how any “cosmetic poll” winners have been used in the actual game I’m gonna go with I don’t really care.

Maybe this is because I’m pretty bad at looking at the renders in this, I’m going through this as fast as I can read… not stopping to look around really. That aside I can’t say I’ve ever looked at a scene and thought “I wish that top was a different primary colour.”

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes