Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Oh my god, can you tell me who the second girl is in your fan sigs? Is it the girl with blue eyes in EP9?

Oh my god, can you tell me who the second girl is in your fan sigs? Is it the girl with blue eyes in EP9?
Why haven't I met her?
Her name is Zoey. MC talks about her when he describes his sexual history to Bella in episode 3 or 4. She is the featured character in the Interlude between episodes 8 and 9. And, as you noted, she is back in episode 9. If you haven't seen her yet, then you clearly haven't played much of the game yet.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I played that path already. I get what you are saying. I merely pointing to that specific spot. She should actually be happy that you help someone in need.
I agree but I think the fact that she met us has put some joy in her life, without us she would be just a bird in a golden cage. So we can understand that she wants to keep us close to her and take it badly when we go elsewhere.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I agree but I think the fact that she met us has put some joy in her life, without us she would be just a bird in a golden cage. So we can understand that she wants to keep us close to her and take it badly when we go elsewhere.
Yeah I wouldn't say I hate her tho. Seems lots of folks on here despise her lol

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
Her name is Zoey. MC talks about her when he describes his sexual history to Bella in episode 3 or 4. She is the featured character in the Interlude between episodes 8 and 9. And, as you noted, she is back in episode 9. If you haven't seen her yet, then you clearly haven't played much of the game yet.
no, no, no, i'm asking about the girl with the red mask.

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
In the episode 9, in Derek's Moose Bar, there is a girl wearing a black mask and having blue eyes.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah I wouldn't say I hate her tho. Seems lots of folks on here despise her lol
Yes at the beginning I couldn't stand her, but after playing and replaying the game, I ended up getting attached to her, in fact she's a lovely person, sweet and who cares for others, hardly dislikeable I would say.

Reactions: John Ness

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
no, no, no, i'm asking about the girl with the red mask.
The answer to your question is under the spoiler. If you're a mod, don't look, you might be compelled to ban me!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, about that Being a DIK game, so good, amirite?

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The most ironic thing is that Jill develops best as a character when MC didn't choose her route or she wasn't in love with him out of her mind.
In that case, we can see good moments that show her growing up. For example, if you were on her branch for a short time, but then jumped off:

454667к.JPG 897545645.JPG 67876.JPG

Including, if you are not on her route, we see the best version of Jill at the party. She wears a revealing suit, which speaks of getting out of her usual "comfort zone", she easily communicates with people, has fun and drinks, which changes our perception of her as a quiet introverted girl, a "princess locked in a tower". Jill hugs, drinks and chats with the coolest girl in college who is the sorority president. This is Jill who can be easily liked, changes and develops as a person.

But Jill as LI - everything is bad there. Her behavior degrades to the level of a kindergarten child.

yhdje123

Feb 13, 2023
The answer to your question is under the spoiler. If you're a mod, don't look, you might be compelled to ban me!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, about that Being a DIK game, so good, amirite?
Oh, so it's not the DIK girl, I said how come I haven't seen her

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's a public restaurant, just because DPC didn't render some randoms doesn't mean it is empty.

And no, it's very much the opposite -- in a public declaration, if a guy gets turned down then he gets audience's sympathy. He takes a risk, yes, but it's relatively minimized. But the girl who does dare to turn him down instead of rewarding the brave little fellow and making it a movie-like romantic moment? "What a cold-hearted bitch" is what she gets for it. This is a very powerful deterrent, that can make lot of people hesitate and say yes just so they don't get painted as such.
you keep turning the world upside down. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

what do you do with the human sympathy of perfect strangers when the only person you cared about at that moment rejects you?

let's assume it's a heartfelt declaration, because otherwise it's simply a joke in bad taste. we're not talking about a marriage declaration between two people who already have a more or less solid relationship anyway, it's a leap into the void without a safety net

if you think that a girl accepts in order not to make a bad impression with strangers you are extremely optimistic, at most a more sensitive (or calculating) person would not respond by moving the discussion to a more private place.

you might be right if we were facing a marriage request between two people theoretically in a more or less stable relationship, in that case the public request can force their hand, but here we are talking about two guys who still have to start their journey.

Reactions: shazba

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Including, if you are not on her route, we see the best version of Jill at the party. She wears a revealing suit, which speaks of getting out of her usual "comfort zone", she easily communicates with people, has fun and drinks, which changes our perception of her as a quiet introverted girl, a "princess locked in a tower". Jill hugs, drinks and chats with the coolest girl in college who is the sorority president. This is Jill who can be easily liked, changes and develops as a person.
I don't think Jill wears a more revealing outfit due to getting out of her comfort zone. She dresses sexy and acts more proactively than usual in order to show you what you missed by not being with her. Whereas if you are her boyfriend, she doesn't feel any pressure to act in any way, so she is just her childish self.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maya is "shitting herself" because she's touching the MC as he's being fucking electrocuted. It's probably going right through her wet panties into her clit.

And I'm glad you posted that screenshot. Take a look at the tazer. See how big it is? It's basically the size of a 1980s cell phone. You're telling me she didn't see Quinn hauling that fucking thing around? Yeah, ok.
The electricity from a taser takes the path of least resistance between the electrodes. I'm pretty sure Maya's cunt isn't part of the circuit... Maya wouldn't have felt a thing from the mc being tased.

And yeah, perspective being what it is, the size of the taser isn't really apparent. But I get the impression you're an "alternative facts" kinda guy, so I'll leave it at that...

you keep turning the world upside down. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

what do you do with the human sympathy of perfect strangers when the only person you cared about at that moment rejects you?

let's assume it's a heartfelt declaration, because otherwise it's simply a joke in bad taste. we're not talking about a marriage declaration between two people who already have a more or less solid relationship anyway, it's a leap into the void without a safety net

if you think that a girl accepts in order not to make a bad impression with strangers you are extremely optimistic, at most a more sensitive (or calculating) person would not respond by moving the discussion to a more private place.

you might be right if we were facing a marriage request between two people theoretically in a more or less stable relationship, in that case the public request can force their hand, but here we are talking about two guys who still have to start their journey.
felice can you fucking stop all these sensible posts?! I am like so close to agreeing with you, and we all know where that leads! :eek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
While it's a small consolation, it's a consolation just the same. If not at the very moment things happen, then afterwards. One that you won't get if you keep the declaration private and no one knows about it. At the very least i think we can agree that knowing people had sympathy for you is quite better feeling than knowing people looked at you with contempt and think you're an asshole?

Look at it this way -- a guy who makes a public declaration and gets turned down doesn't humiliate himself but is instead viewed as a hero who was brave enough to declare his feelings openly. The public opinion of him is improved, if anything.

It's not optimism, it's what you'll often enough hear from women who actually were put through such experiences. Also note, that the pressure factor is something you, maybe unconsciously, acknowledge yourself here -- "a person would move the discussion to a more private place" precisely because they'll be viewed as a villain if they make the rejection public.

Reactions: John Ness

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It's a public restaurant, just because DPC didn't render some randoms doesn't mean it is empty.

And no, it's very much the opposite -- in a public declaration, if a guy gets turned down then he gets audience's sympathy. He takes a risk, yes, but it's relatively minimized. But the girl who does dare to turn him down instead of rewarding the brave little fellow and making it a movie-like romantic moment? "What a cold-hearted bitch" is what she gets for it. This is a very powerful deterrent, that can make lot of people hesitate and say yes just so they don't get painted as such.
Jill (or whoever on the receiving end) accepting someone's proposal just because she is afraid of some random people's opinion about her if she acts otherwise proves mainly that she has much work to do about her personality.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jill (or whoever on the receiving end) accepting someone's proposal just because she is afraid of some random people's opinion about her if she acts otherwise mainly proves that she has much work to do about her personality.
The sad reality is that a lot of our actions is determined (or at least influenced) by how they'll make us look in the eyes of general public. See: the "social media" pretty much in their entirety.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Does anyone have a save before episode 9 on the Jill path. I have Sage, Bella, josi & Maya, and other and just don't feel like going back and starting over to get a Jill playthrough. I assume she requires the Chick path like Josi & Maya
In the OP, under the extras section, there's a link to a post with lots of unmodded save files. Have a look at it. If you still cannot find what you are seeking, feel free to DM me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While it's a small consolation, it's a consolation just the same. If not at the very moment things happen, then afterwards. One that you won't get if you keep the declaration private and no one knows about it. At the very least i think we can agree that knowing people had sympathy for you is quite better feeling than knowing people looked at you with contempt and think you're an asshole?

Look at it this way -- a guy who makes a public declaration and gets turned down doesn't humiliate himself but is instead viewed as a hero who was brave enough to declare his feelings openly. The public opinion of him is improved, if anything.
I repeat: the liking of perfect strangers at that moment counts for absolutely nothing, and if they were people you know (not your friends, but people you know, such as colleagues, neighbours, etc.) you wouldn't even be wondering what they think, but you wouldn't want to cross paths with them ever again in your life and certainly in the immediate future.

It's not optimism, it's what you'll often enough hear from women who actually were put through such experiences. Also note, that the pressure factor is something you, maybe unconsciously, acknowledge yourself here -- "a person would move the discussion to a more private place" precisely because they'll be viewed as a villain if they make the rejection public.
i wasn't referring to that at all. normally even if someone doesn't reciprocate your feelings they have no joy in humiliating you, so if they can avoid it they do it

putting off answering is undoubtedly equivalent to a no, but at least it avoids public execution.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
How do I get past the mini game ? I did this once.. Now it looks like I have to do it again to get a passing score ???

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes