Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Does anyone else think that Chad is kinda cool guy deep down? Or at least way more normal than all the alphas combined. Hope he gets some kind of redemption arc in the future
He's been tricking Sage for years and using her as a fake girlfriend, so no, he's not cool.
Chad already has his own redemption arc through Troy's ass.

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Does anyone else think that Chad is kinda cool guy deep down? Or at least way more normal than all the alphas combined. Hope he gets some kind of redemption arc in the future

Fuck Chad! He's despicable and a degenerate. You have to be one heck of a vile person to do what he did. He spent years lying, deceiving, and manipulating another human because he's too big of a pussy. Not only that, he bullies and assaults MC. You can't just do what he did and not face any consequences.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
When they start Sageposting...I'll be ready. I already have ideas for counter-offensive memes. :ROFLMAO:
But a minimum of drama, I will not unleash an all-out war in the comments if someone does not like my favorite character or her looks.
Tbh: They started it on Reddit a while now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Tbh: They started it on Reddit a while now.
I try to bypass the comments section there.
Yes. Everyday rimjob to Troy will help Chad to atone for his sins View attachment 2453266
The only positive thing I did for Chad was telling Stephen not to punish him too much. Well, it's more of a matter of principle, not to interfere with the college administration and by cunning to throw hostile intentions against MC from Chad.
I consider the conflict with him settled after the fight at the beginning of Ep.3

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

The only positive thing I did for Chad was telling Stephen not to punish him too much. Well, it's more of a matter of principle, not to interfere with the college administration and by cunning to throw hostile intentions against MC from Chad.
I consider the conflict with him settled after the fight at the beginning of Ep.3
I agree with you. And I say - Ok, Chad, our conflict with you is over. But your rimjob to Troy - forever.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree with you. And I say - Ok, Chad, our conflict with you is over. But your rimjob to Troy - forever.
Yeah, let's leave Chad for Troy's ass. A much more interesting question is here, how does Sage get her close combat skills, as if she served in the USMC?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019

Yeah, I would say so because he actually says the MC is cool if you defended him; I don't he would care too much about DIK & Alpha beef. It's crazy how much shit you give to the DIKS on the social app.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
and yet I'm almost certain that if Sage has to take it out on someone he will do it with MC, it seems to me that he has already forgiven Chad in some way.

of course if Troy publicly told him to fuck off it wouldn't hurt
I also think that Chad-Sage relationship history arc is closed. And our Tremolo must be very careful in dealing with Sage, not to do stupid things that hurt her. And it's not even that she will break all the MC's ribs, she doesn't deserve this pain of betrayal anymore.
I did take into account your theory that "restaurant" could be dangerous for a relationship with Sage, and created a completely safe run for Sage without a restaurant, not to mention not getting closer than shooting range to Jade.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I admit that I am not a fan of the theory about Lily being an undercover cop. How old is she supposed to be? Maybe I am utterly wrong on this, but does it not seem like hell of a police job for someone so young? It somehow reminds me of LoF and the counter-terrorism investigation the MC's ex was leading. I really have a hard time picturing the big bosses assigning jobs like those to people with so little field experience. That said, neither am I an expert nor is it like we haven't heard of cases like those in movies, series or books, which are most likely a source of inspiration for DPC.
Could be an informant. Maybe she was busted for drugs and the cops offer her a deal that she finds out who the big supplier is. For this they expunged her record and she gets a new start in life.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, let's leave Chad for Troy's ass. A much more interesting question is here, how does Sage get her close combat skills, as if she served in the USMC?
Tremolo's sparring sessions probably helped a lot to give her some techniques to land some blows. Caught Chad off guard. Waiting for a Sage/Tremelo tag team in Season 4...

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Could be an informant. Maybe she was busted for drugs and the cops offer her a deal that she finds out who the big supplier is. For this they expunged her record and she gets a new start in life.
Yeah, that's pretty much the idea that KARAMBA suggested in his reply to my post, here. And I agree with both of you.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes