dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If only Bella wasn't in the way we could see Maya's shocked Pikachu face.
This gives me a new idea about the last preview.

They are in the classroom where Maya fucked the MC during the dorm party. What does Derek say to the MC in EP9 when the MC gave his blessing for the relationship with Maya? So he doesn't want to know what the MC is doing with Maya.

In the preview, Josy and Maya are sitting right behind Derek. Maybe Maya is just talking to Josy about it and Derek is getting it all. I can just picture Maya saying to Josy that she fucked the MC, right on the chair where Camila is sitting.

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
is there a fix for my bug? af6ter i talk to the girls at the punch table it just cuts to the start of the interlude. yes i used multi mod how do i fix?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You know, I really hope that we'll start to some payoff to all the buildup that's been going on, I'm going to be annoyed if E10 is just another cock tease with more insinuations and Fuckface being completely clueless about everything that's going on.
There will be no major playoff until the final season (eps 13-16).

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
22 women and one man. You forgot a couple renders:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm mostly confident DPC will not include Stanley the Manly in the clone series, as he has already specified that it will be the MC who is cloned in each render.

The rest?

Well, NEVER underestimate the good doctor's urge to troll:

Or mine. :devilish:

Why the fuck would you put that much work into something so awful?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
  • Sad
Reactions: Lightaces

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Its weird Bella still put Derek in her top 3 students even though he reveal his trick in class when in front of her
She is probably talking in terms of results (which annoys me a bit since I always get 100%+ on every test). We’re supposed to believe that Derek cheats his way to success, but I have a sneaking impression he’s actually just very clever, just a social Idiot.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Its weird Bella still put Derek in her top 3 students even though he reveal his trick in class when in front of her
I don't think he is as stupid as he presume to be with his party attitude. He is also not the one in the midterms cheating. You get these very smart people that just want to get away from all the studying and just let loose a bit for stimulation. He is probably some genius for all we know

Reactions: John Ness

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I don't think he is as stupid as he presume to be with his party attitude. He is also not the one in the midterms cheating. You get these very smart people that just want to get away from all the studying and just let loose a bit for stimulation. He is probably some genius for all we know
That may be what Cathy saw in him and why she said he was one of her best students. She'd been a college teacher for long enough to be able to tell who is understanding the material and who is not. Derek may be bored by the material and is looking for ways to make it interesting to take the tests, especially if he did well on the midterms without cheating. After all, how can you prepare your own cheat sheet if you don't already understand what information you need to collect for it?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes