AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Nah, I just want the game to be finished as soon as possible instead of watching random fuckfest especially if it got multiple penis :HideThePain:
I'll probably hit 40 years old before this game is over.

Hey, I'm realistic and I'm not going to cry on the forum anymore hoping that this game will end before 2030.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
is this a good game?
It is widely considered to be the best AVN currently being made.

The graphics are excellent, the writing is poignant, funny and fun (with a slight tendancy towards melodrama) and the gameplay is fun. It doesn't have a lot of kink, so if you're hunting for something more intense you might need to look elsewhere, but in terms of quality, the Dev, DPC, is obsessive in detail and pushing the limits of the genre.

You should definitely play it. You should probably support it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
After so much time, still finding out new things in the game.
Had no idea that in e9, you can play around with last names, when Sage asks whats your dad's name.

There are so many options, burke, royce, armstrong, diamond Haha.
DPC surely puts in a lot of thought even in little things.

Reactions: VOYEUR

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
the clone series thing is weird because it was essentially a non choice for the community. vote "yes" to see some lewds of girls from the game in some capacity, or vote "no" for literally nothing. like if DPC changed it from the "clone series" to the "MC jerks off while looking at a lewd photo of a girl from the game", i bet people would have still voted yes to get something over nothing at all.

the only thing about this that would make any sense to me (besides being aware of NTR adjacent stuff) is that this is somehow DPC's personal fetish or something and he wanted a way to officially put this stuff out there. like this series doesnt look interesting to pose or like there is much creativity involved, so why would DPC actually waste any time on this? and especially if its not something he can even make money off of.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes