Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the clone series thing is weird because it was essentially a non choice for the community. vote "yes" to see some lewds of girls from the game in some capacity, or vote "no" for literally nothing. like if DPC changed it from the "clone series" to the "MC jerks off while looking at a lewd photo of a girl from the game", i bet people would have still voted yes to get something over nothing at all.

the only thing about this that would make any sense to me (besides being aware of NTR adjacent stuff) is that this is somehow DPC's personal fetish or something and he wanted a way to officially put this stuff out there. like this series doesnt look interesting to pose or like there is much creativity involved, so why would DPC actually waste any time on this? and especially if its not something he can even make money off of.
I don't think it was this or nothing. It was more like "I'm not sure if people want this or if I'm going to get backlash for being too NTRish for some", but if it wasn't this it would be some other kind of renders. He usually does previews or special renders between updates anyway.

Reactions: SomboSteel

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I used to say Quinn was a psychopath, now I think she's more of a BPD and there's people who fall hard for this kind of woman, which is usually the male kind of "I'll fix her".
Harley Quinn has the same thing going for her, which I've described as "the White Knight Syndrome." That is, it's not so much that we want to fix her, as we want to SAVE her. I feel like it's ingrained in our DNA as males, the desire to protect and save the female.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I don't think it was this or nothing. It was more like "I'm not sure if people want this or if I'm going to get backlash for being too NTRish for some", but if it wasn't this it would be some other kind of renders. He usually does previews or special renders between updates anyway.
unless i missed it, what was the alternative choice DPC gave people?

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I think the choice was "clone series or something less graphic". Which could mean anything, including a bunch of non-lewds.
ehh...the choice between lewds and non-lewds isnt really much of a choice when it comes to these people on the internet now is it? i still say that was a non choice and anything he offered when compared to non-lewds would have been accepted no matter what. it still feels like this bizarre headless MC clone fuckfest is more for him than anyone in particular.

and i bet non-lewds would have been more interesting for him to actually make, for the record

Reactions: BorgiaBou

sentaibandwagon

Mar 23, 2018
Harley Quinn has the same thing going for her, which I've described as "the White Knight Syndrome." That is, it's not so much that we want to fix her, as we want to SAVE her. I feel like it's ingrained in our DNA as males, the desire to protect and save the female.
I don't want to save her or change her. Basically hoping to be the inspirational/charismatic side of a budding (or horribly failing) crime empire. Outlandish staircase speeches about being better, more organized criminals and whatnot, then moping about how "pimpin' ain't easy". Robbing from the preps. Dropping a chandelier on Vinny after besting him in a sword fight. Then shooting him. Getting that booty, trading dom/sub roles with Quinn in the next room as Vinny bleeds out under the chandelier. Pirate shit.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Darkdevil66

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I don't want to save her or change her. Basically hoping to be the inspirational/charismatic side of a budding (or horribly failing) crime empire. Outlandish staircase speeches about being better, more organized criminals and whatnot, then moping about how "pimpin' ain't easy". Robbing from the preps. Dropping a chandelier on Vinny after besting him in a sword fight. Then shooting him. Getting that booty, trading dom/sub roles with Quinn in the next room as Vinny bleeds out under the chandelier. Pirate shit.
Quite the imagination there. I don't think she is planning on starting a crime empire. I think the drug thing is just a means to an end.

kitchwan

Apr 15, 2020
I'm sure this may have been asked at some point, but I'll ask anyway. Trying to crawl through several hundred pages would take too long.

Like most of you (I'm sure), I've played BAD plenty of times to try and see all the renders and different scenes based on your path. This mostly revolves around episode 9, and I haven't replayed that much yet. I saw that you can basically rip out M&J's heart by breaking up with them at the party. What do you have to do to get there? I'd like to see it as much as it may suck. I also am aware of Jill catching you and Bella at the end of episode 8 and apparently, they have a big blow up in episode 9. I have a Bella playthrough for ep.9 but I don't remember seeing Jill screaming at her in her room though I have seen a few pictures somewhere about it. How do you go about getting this? Again, I'm sure it'll suck seeing Jill screaming and then crying at Bella, but I'd like to see how it pans out. I'm not 100% sure if there's different levels of anger at Bella in that scene or if they're all the same magnitude however. Is that the case? Anyway, thanks for the input in advance, and sorry if this has been asked already.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm sure this may have been asked at some point, but I'll ask anyway. Trying to crawl through several hundred pages would take too long.

Like most of you (I'm sure), I've played BAD plenty of times to try and see all the renders and different scenes based on your path. This mostly revolves around episode 9, and I haven't replayed that much yet. I saw that you can basically rip out M&J's heart by breaking up with them at the party. What do you have to do to get there? I'd like to see it as much as it may suck. I also am aware of Jill catching you and Bella at the end of episode 8 and apparently, they have a big blow up in episode 9. I have a Bella playthrough for ep.9 but I don't remember seeing Jill screaming at her in her room though I have seen a few pictures somewhere about it. How do you go about getting this? Again, I'm sure it'll suck seeing Jill screaming and then crying at Bella, but I'd like to see how it pans out. I'm not 100% sure if there's different levels of anger at Bella in that scene or if they're all the same magnitude however. Is that the case? Anyway, thanks for the input in advance, and sorry if this has been asked already.
Its pretty simple tho just string all the girls along to the end where you have to choose. With just jill and bella. The anger levels changes depending on how soon you drop jill. If you drop her early she will still be sorta ok but if not she will be devastated. With Maya and josy its similar. For the easiest result is to drop them at the party if you string them to the end josy will walk away crying her eyes out and maya will still give you a hug and then leave. Personally I hate doing it that way. It makes you feel like horrible scum. As for your problem with bella and jill you must do all their stuff so you need to go with Jill to the birthday thing instead of helping sage.

Last edited:
Reactions: kitchwan and Jumbi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Forget about fixing or saving; I think it’s just in our DNA to want to FUCK her! :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes