robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i don't hate Quinn as much as i did at the beginning of the game. but she seems to be gettin alot of character development that is improving her personality quite a bit. and that stems from MC treating her good. so i see her as a potential solo gf. she seems to see mc as a protector too since she asks him about going with her somewhere during their ep.9 end of night scenes. i think she wants him to accompany her to see her dealer, which could result in another confrontation with Vinny. mc will think Vinny's gun is fake and assault him perhaps and if that is a cliffhanger, i see the gun going off..then fade to black to leave us guessing who got shot? and then we are salivating waiting for the follow up to that..just a theory..

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
i don't hate Quinn as much as i did at the beginning of the game. but she seems to be gettin alot of character development that is improving her personality quite a bit. and that stems from MC treating her good. so i see her as a potential solo gf. she seems to see mc as a protector too since she asks him about going with her somewhere during their ep.9 end of night scenes. i think she wants him to accompany her to see her dealer, which could result in another confrontation with Vinny. mc will think Vinny's gun is fake and assault him perhaps and if that is a cliffhanger, i see the gun going off..then fade to black to leave us guessing who got shot? and then we are salivating waiting for the follow up to that..just a theory..
I heard a rumor that she is gonna die. I won't be sad if that happens. I'm playing her part to see that

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I still don't get why people here prefer this cunt over the sweet ones.
1. A lot of people here play all routes so they enjoy all.

2. Because this is a game, some don't like it vanilla and dull.
Question to those : do you want a girl with this attitude in your real life?
For a gf/wife? Never.
For a DTF relationship, booty call, ONS? Fuck yeah.
Similar. Wasn't the biggest fan at the start but I like her a lot nowadays. Has actual character development. Overall an interesting and evolving character. Not expecting a rainbow happy ending with her, but I'm sure the route will be one hell of a ride.

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I still don't get why people here prefer this cunt over the sweet ones.
Question to those : do you want a girl with this attitude in your real life?
It should neither shock nor confuse you that the answer for those fans is "Yes." But still, we're not talking about real life. I enjoy the occassional horror film, but that doesn't mean I want to live in one, or even live in one of its moments.

Almost every single girl in BaDIK holds some appeal to me for one reason or another. I like Quinn because she has a great body and an interesting character. I like Bella because she's devistatingly sexy and an interesting character. I like Sage because she's smoking hot and an interesting character. I like Jill because she's absolutely gorgeous and, uh, did I mention she's gorgeous?

Anyway, it takes all kinds. What's most important in life is that you find a woman that looks at you the way Josy looks at Fuckface while he's fucking Maya:

The way Josy looks at you.png

Or maybe the way Zoey looks at Fuckface while he’s making out with Tiffani:

Drinking game 2.jpg
Drinking game 1.jpg

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Another question would be how far DPC is going to go with this in a route that most people won't be in.
Who knows. Honestly? The branching paths routes seems more akin of something he should have done in the late-game period rather than the middle. Its seems a shit load of more trouble for DPC and lot less fun for us in the meanwhile.

Interestingly enough, so far it seems the only route where at least some LI fights back for the MC. Really wished all the main LI at least show some form of not accepting the MC rejecting them over someone else.

Then again, the MC kinda given up on Maya or Josy if don't want the BS tri-relationship, so... yeah.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I was always wondering why you need that CHICK check and not DIK at the party. If you do the whole club thing it becomes clear tho she is the only one of the strippers that will get upset if you mess with her while she dances.
That is her way of saying: I'm gonna give this incel the experience of his life. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I used to say Quinn was a psychopath, now I think she's more of a BPD and there's people who fall hard for this kind of woman, which is usually the male kind of "I'll fix her".
It's like eating junk-food.
You know it's bad for you in the long run, but it feels good in the moment.
The opposite of broccoli.

Jan 31, 2023
I don't think the gun thing is going to come up specifically during the drug deal money exchange, and I say that because the deception of MC regarding the gun happens regardless of his involvement with Quinn, I think that there's going to be a canon event in the game which results in someone getting (accidentally) shot due to MC's ignorance, and it's probably going to involve Tommy to some degree, since he's the only canon factor in the deception, Quinn goes along with it if you're on the 'others' path, but she's not the main factor involved.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes