dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 2484470
Most likely a moment on Bella's route. MC stares at Bella, fascinated. Derek looking embarrassed because his tricks have just been broken. Now he remembers the party and the mummy he told about his tricks.
You could be right. But what if it has nothing to do with Isabella Branch? Isabella's facial expressions are not angry, more focused.:unsure:

Derek facial expression shows embarrassment/fear and on his shirt there is a Sage or other redheaded girl with a Peace or Victory sign. Derek's gestures with his hands actually symbolizes so that his hands are tied. He knows something but can't or shouldn't say it. DIK secret code. Did the MC pronounce the DIK secret code for himself and his LI?

If the MC has done that, for example Josy, Maya and the MC could live out their threesome relationship undisturbed in the DIK Mansion. This would actually be the wish of all three and was voiced by a question in the drinking game of the Throuple by Josy.

However, it may also involve Jill, so Isabella and Sage don't find out about the relationship.

However, Derek also finds the camera at the end of EP9. What if this means he will see a video in EP10 and has to keep something secret. There are no limits to the imagination.

But maybe Derek has also betrayed a secret and now feels guilty. If that really represents Sage on Derek's shirt and the MC fucked Jade, that explains Isabella's appearance. Derek may have betrayed Isabella so that the MC fucked Jade and Isabella chose this outfit out of provocation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's exactly it. Either Isabella finds out from Derek so the MC fucked Jade or Jade flashed the MC and wanted more with her feet in class. Isabella conceals this because Sage should not know. But punishment must be, that's why this outfit of Isabella. But the punishment is for Derek and not the MC, because Derek betrayed it in a drunken state.

If the MC didn't do anything with Jade, maybe even Sage will find out, but because the MC held back, Sage gives peace and quiet. Anyway, in EP9, the MC thought that Sage must never find out about Jade and that would be terrible. Heck, the MC even teaches Sage how to fight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Let us hope for a worthy development

DPC has experimented a lot on Jill from a narrative point of view (on the aesthetic one I'd say he gave up) with quite questionable results though

certainly her reaction to what must have been the worst betrayal was the biggest twist of the last chapter
Now that I am thinking about it there was a render I saw somewhere can't for the life of me not remember if it was fan art or game stuff. But its of Jill staring at tybalt as he is getting buff outside. She looked interested. That might become a thing. Maby that is Jill maby going for tybalt in the end to get back at Bella maby since she hate him so much. Because of this path. Just a theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
Nov 21, 2021
i rewrote Jade's replies to Tybalt's kitchen whining session during ep 9..bear in mind i am just paraphrasing what i remember since i was so busy laughing my ass off i may have not quite gotten tyballs dialogue quite right..but you get the jist of it..

Tybalt - Mommy i refuse to have dinner with him, he's a terrible human being..
Jade - Tybalt, i have sampled his hot dogs many times and they are amazing..so shut the fuck up you pathetic cuck. i will feed him milk as often as i want to.
Tybalt - Mommy he punched me in the face.
Jade - Tybalt, i told him to do that since your such a whiny little bitch
Tybalt - Mommy he knocked out my teeth with a tennis ball
Jade - damn i wish i was there to see that. too bad you had it fixed because the look suited you very well.
Tybalt - Mommy he is ruining my love life
Jade - how many times do i have to tell you to stop raping my watermelons you sick little pervert. and stop stealing Jill's panties. MC told me what you did. you are a sicko just like your father.
Tybalt - i will take it up with Daddy.
Jade - your father cheats on me all the time, if you do anything more to cause my lover the mc any problems i will kick your olive smelly ass outta here and take away your pocket money you pathetic cuck.

well i could continue but you are probably too busy rolling around on the floor laughing your ass off..
Je pense avoir trouver une petite amie pour Tyball, en plus elle ressemble à une pastèque, cela ne le changera pas beaucoup, :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO:
I think I've found a girlfriend for Tyball, plus she looks like a watermelon, so it won't change him much, :D:ROFLMAO::D

Being a dik Micha Ida ep9 pere noel.png
Ida bien sûr !
Ida of course!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now that I am thinking about it there was a render I saw somewhere can't for the life of me not remember if it was fan art or game stuff. But its of Jill staring at tybalt as he is getting buff outside. She looked interested. That might become a thing. Maby that is Jill maby going for tybalt in the end to get back at Bella maby since she hate him so much. Because of this path. Just a theory.
great revenge... :oops:

I would say that the way she treats Tybalt at the end of the dinner excludes any possibility

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
One of the menu's sprites, I suppose :

sprite.png

It's just Tybalt trying miserably to get her attention, as mentioned in the last episode.

a.png b.png c.png

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
great revenge... :oops:

I would say that the way she treats Tybalt at the end of the dinner excludes any possibility
That does not really makes a difference its clear he still wants her attention regardless of what happened at the dinner. The whole cello thing and loud talking to get her attention she talks about during the party. That is not a person that gave up

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That does not really makes a difference its clear he still wants her attention regardless of what happened at the dinner. The whole cello thing and loud talking to get her attention she talks about during the party. That is not a person that gave up
in what sense does it not make a difference?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jill has expressed all the contempt she feels for Tybalt, how would flirting with him punish MC (who has chosen another girl) more than self-punishing Jill?

if Jill tried again with Rusty (one to whom MC owes 'obedience') it would make sense, but in this way it would be absurd nonsense

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
She's annoyed, not interested.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
in what sense does it not make a difference?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jill has expressed all the contempt she feels for Tybalt, how would flirting with him punish MC (who has chosen another girl) more than self-punishing Jill?

if Jill tried again with Rusty (one to whom MC owes 'obedience') it would make sense, but in this way it would be absurd nonsense
I mean someone going through all that trouble to get attention is not someone who gave up. MC hates Tybalt and vice versa. You already have one rich spoiled brat with daddy's money against you now imagine two rich people hating your guts what trouble it can cause.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
IF you wanna be Dalix's competition you have to do better than that :ROFLMAO:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
IF you wanna be Dalix's competition you have to do better than that :ROFLMAO:
Who said anything about competition. I can have my theories and so can he. Heck there is a ton of theories from a ton of people flying around. Does not mean any our theories will be right.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes