ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Let us hope for a worthy development

DPC has experimented a lot on Jill from a narrative point of view (on the aesthetic one I'd say he gave up) with quite questionable results though

certainly her reaction to what must have been the worst betrayal was the biggest twist of the last chapter
I have my doubt. DPC could have fixed Jill right there, if she also try to kiss a Dik Affinity MC who also dated her but chose Bella over her.
That should have been a catharsis to her personality, because as she lost the guy, because of her naivety, and because she looked at the moon.
But she not do that. Regardless you probably right, and this Jill and Bella thing gonna be spicy, but it will not fit to the Holy Chick personally Jill character at all, IMO. :unsure:

but at least we know the Chick path is the more douchebags path :LOL: .
How Many girl he can make cry, 4 ? all while he is feels sorry himself for being so confused:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have my doubt. DPC could have fixed Jill right there, if she also try to kiss a Dik Affinity MC who also dated her but chose Bella over her.
That should have been a catharsis to her personality, because as she lost the guy, because of her naivety, and because she looked at the moon.
But she not do that. Regardless you probably right, and this Jill and Bella thing gonna be spicy, but it will not fit to the Holy Chick personally Jill character at all, IMO. :unsure:

How Many girl he can make cry, 4 ? all while he is feels sorry himself for being so confused:ROFLMAO:
so far the other LIs dropped off have at best made one cry, instead Jill is the only one promising battle, the twist is at least interesting (at the moment there aren't many subplots that catch my attention).

I don't expect DPC to turn the character around but to make her do something interesting and not stupid.... well actually this is quite beyond the character we've known so far

that two LIs, best friends so far, clash over MC is interesting, though I fear an unconditional surrender by Bella.

that chick players are the worst of all is obvious, the only ones who disagree are themselves.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

MC on path Chick by end of the game comes out as gay and joins Chad and Troy or becomes a trans :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill, in terms of money, does not live in a bubble. Those who don't have money want some, that's true.

But those who have a lot of money, realize so that money can not buy everything. For example, love, health, happiness, etc.
Those who do not have enough money need more: for a good education, health care, perhaps a car and renting a normal apartment. People like MC understand the value of money and how difficult it is to earn it, Jill does not understand this, I meant it.
Jill understands that money isn't everything and some things can't be bought, you're right. This is her good side and what distinguishes her from such spoiled rich people like Tybalt.
You could be right. But what if it has nothing to do with Isabella Branch? Isabella's facial expressions are not angry, more focused.:unsure:

Derek facial expression shows embarrassment/fear and on his shirt there is a Sage or other redheaded girl with a Peace or Victory sign. Derek's gestures with his hands actually symbolizes so that his hands are tied. He knows something but can't or shouldn't say it. DIK secret code. Did the MC pronounce the DIK secret code for himself and his LI?

If the MC has done that, for example Josy, Maya and the MC could live out their threesome relationship undisturbed in the DIK Mansion. This would actually be the wish of all three and was voiced by a question in the drinking game of the Throuple by Josy.

However, it may also involve Jill, so Isabella and Sage don't find out about the relationship.

However, Derek also finds the camera at the end of EP9. What if this means he will see a video in EP10 and has to keep something secret. There are no limits to the imagination.

But maybe Derek has also betrayed a secret and now feels guilty. If that really represents Sage on Derek's shirt and the MC fucked Jade, that explains Isabella's appearance. Derek may have betrayed Isabella so that the MC fucked Jade and Isabella chose this outfit out of provocation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's exactly it. Either Isabella finds out from Derek so the MC fucked Jade or Jade flashed the MC and wanted more with her feet in class. Isabella conceals this because Sage should not know. But punishment must be, that's why this outfit of Isabella. But the punishment is for Derek and not the MC, because Derek betrayed it in a drunken state.

If the MC didn't do anything with Jade, maybe even Sage will find out, but because the MC held back, Sage gives peace and quiet. Anyway, in EP9, the MC thought that Sage must never find out about Jade and that would be terrible. Heck, the MC even teaches Sage how to fight.
How do you do it, man? From an ordinary T-shirt, come up with a whole theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You could be right. But what if it has nothing to do with Isabella Branch? Isabella's facial expressions are not angry, more focused.:unsure:

Derek facial expression shows embarrassment/fear and on his shirt there is a Sage or other redheaded girl with a Peace or Victory sign. Derek's gestures with his hands actually symbolizes so that his hands are tied. He knows something but can't or shouldn't say it. DIK secret code. Did the MC pronounce the DIK secret code for himself and his LI?

If the MC has done that, for example Josy, Maya and the MC could live out their threesome relationship undisturbed in the DIK Mansion. This would actually be the wish of all three and was voiced by a question in the drinking game of the Throuple by Josy.

However, it may also involve Jill, so Isabella and Sage don't find out about the relationship.

However, Derek also finds the camera at the end of EP9. What if this means he will see a video in EP10 and has to keep something secret. There are no limits to the imagination.

But maybe Derek has also betrayed a secret and now feels guilty. If that really represents Sage on Derek's shirt and the MC fucked Jade, that explains Isabella's appearance. Derek may have betrayed Isabella so that the MC fucked Jade and Isabella chose this outfit out of provocation.

That's exactly it. Either Isabella finds out from Derek so the MC fucked Jade or Jade flashed the MC and wanted more with her feet in class. Isabella conceals this because Sage should not know. But punishment must be, that's why this outfit of Isabella. But the punishment is for Derek and not the MC, because Derek betrayed it in a drunken state.

If the MC didn't do anything with Jade, maybe even Sage will find out, but because the MC held back, Sage gives peace and quiet. Anyway, in EP9, the MC thought that Sage must never find out about Jade and that would be terrible. Heck, the MC even teaches Sage how to fight.
> Derek's gestures with his hands actually symbolizes so that his hands are tied

Of course his hands are tied. Because he's going to be roasted after school because he compromised his scam in such a ridiculous way. :ROFLMAO:
preview9.1.jpg

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
that two LIs, best friends so far, clash over MC is interesting, though I fear an unconditional surrender by Bella.
Well, if you're on Jill's route Bella already gave up on MC, the other way around though, I'd be surprised if Bella just gave him up to Jill, how would that even work? A MC who wants to date Isabella is forced to date Jill instead? :KEK:
Also, during their conversation in the bathroom in EP9 even Bella herself doesn't look convinced that she can fully mend her relationship with Jill, so she might realize that now it's either ending up with MC or ending up all alone, which might encourage her to fight for MC if Jill steps in.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, if you're on Jill's route Bella already gave up on MC, the other way around though, I'd be surprised if Bella just gave him up to Jill, how would that even work? A MC who wants to date Isabella is forced to date Jill instead? :KEK:
Also, during their conversation in the bathroom in EP9 even Bella herself doesn't look convinced that she can fully mend her relationship with Jill, so she might realize that now it's either ending up with MC or ending up all alone, which might encourage her to fight for MC if Jill steps in.
Here we are in the situation where MC courted both of them but eventually chose Bella.

when Jill avoids Bella, she is already wavering, saying that she can't lose her and that she would give up MC for her. if Jill came forward decisively again, also taking advantage of MC's doubts (she has to confess to Jill that she loved them both) in my opinion it wouldn't be so strange, however disappointing, for Bella to step aside (hopefully not dramatically)

it would be the classic tempest in a glass that DPC so loves

Reactions: DarkKiller

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Here we are in the situation where MC courted both of them but eventually chose Bella.

when Jill avoids Bella, she is already wavering, saying that she can't lose her and that she would give up MC for her. if Jill came forward decisively again, also taking advantage of MC's doubts (she has to confess to Jill that she loved them both) in my opinion it wouldn't be so strange, however disappointing, for Bella to step aside (hopefully not dramatically)

Another question would be how far DPC is going to go with this in a route that most people won't be in.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Another question would be how far DPC is going to go with this in a route that most people won't be in.
Im busy with that path now on chapter 9. Yeah I don't think Ill do it again. But then I also buttered up Josy on the side who knows maby just maby when things gets out of hand I have something to fall back on.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

We've already seen a couple of times that what Bella says sometimes and what she wants can be quite different from one another, if she really meant it about giving MC up for Jill she'd have done it immediately because she knows that would've been the best shot she had to show Jill she meant it, instead she runs over to MC while delicately handling Jill as best she can.
Same thing happened in EP3 when she pulled MC in for a kiss while saying she didn't want it.

So yeah, Bella obviously cares a LOT about Jill, but at this point she'll just be cutting losses, so I think if push comes to shove she'll fight for MC. Oh and there's also the fact she admitted to having feelings for him, which is huge as well.

Reactions: ZWCook

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We've already seen a couple of times that what Bella says sometimes and what she wants can be quite different from one another, if she really meant it about giving MC up for Jill she'd have done it immediately because she knows that would've been the best shot she had to show Jill she meant it, instead she runs over to MC while delicately handling Jill as best she can.
Same thing happened in EP3 when she pulled MC in for a kiss while saying she didn't want it.

So yeah, Bella obviously cares a LOT about Jill, but at this point she'll just be cutting losses, so I think if push comes to shove she'll fight for MC. Oh and there's also the fact she admitted to having feelings for him, which is huge as well.
for now, she has not given up, but if she knew that Jill has no intention of giving up and that MC reciprocates Jill's feelings anyway, the situation would change and she might give in too.

always not forgetting the dark omens hovering over her

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
for now, she has not given up, but if she knew that Jill has no intention of giving up and that MC reciprocates Jill's feelings anyway, the situation would change and she might give in too.

always not forgetting the dark omens hovering over her
If DPC gives us the choice to make MC a bigger pos than what he already is in that route and allow him to give up on Bella for Jill after being in the thick of it, I wouldn't be surprised if she just offed herself tbh. Which kinda also fulfills DPC's style of making things go terribly wrong when the player makes shit decisions.

Imagine being alone and depressed for 3 years, having only 1 friend, then comes a guy who makes you fall in love for him, consequently destroys your only friendship, and then dumps you for said friend and leaves you all alone.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If DPC gives us the choice to make MC a bigger pos than what he already is in that route and allow him to give up on Bella for Jill after being in the thick of it, I wouldn't be surprised if she just offed herself tbh. Which kinda also fulfills DPC's style of making things go terribly wrong when the player makes shit decisions.

Imagine being alone and depressed for 3 years, having only 1 friend, then comes a guy who makes you fall in love for him, consequently destroys your only friendship, and then dumps you for said friend and leaves you all alone.
I wouldn't be at all surprised

although I foresee as usual an MC who suffers what the LIs decide, so at best he can choose Jill after Bella dumps him

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
View attachment 2485198

Can anyone send me the full version of these two pictures?

Man, you walked right into this one...

preview_jill1 lemon.jpg

EDIT: As much as I enjoy filling in for The Freakiest of Lemons, I'm thinking about turning it into a glorious lime in future fuckery.

EDIT to the EDIT: I guess it would be a DIK move to not actually provide the originals, or at the very least explain what they are. Both of them are part of Jill's special render reward set in Episode 9. Here they are, in case you haven't found them yet:

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes