Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
So I bought Season 1+2 on GOG and noticed that some songs from those seasons are now missing, including the main theme (that now is the generic theme from Season 3). This includes the scene when they get their jackets. Really disappointing, but I guess he decided to not renew the license for some songs to be able to get some new songs for season 3. :cry:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
So I bought Season 1+2 on GOG and noticed that some songs from those seasons are now missing, including the main theme (that now is the generic theme from Season 3). This includes the scene when they get their jackets. Really disappointing, but I guess he decided to not renew the license for some songs to be able to get some new songs for season 3. :cry:
It wasn't DPC's decision, some bands decided that they don't want to be associated with AVN and demanded removal of their songs.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
changelog 0.8.3
  • Removed six songs due to a band's wishes. The favorite list in the Season 2 Music app is reset as a result.
To be more specific, it is:
The Friday Prophets - All the roads
The Friday Prophets - Amsterdam
The Friday Prophets - Guardian angel
The Friday Prophets - Punk rock flu
The Friday Prophets - Seed of doubt
The Friday Prophets - Social wreck

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
About Jill and the money, which, as she said, means nothing to her, because it is "just money." It's easy for her to talk about the value of money when she has everything. At the time, families like MCs barely have enough for food and basic medical care, and his house is blown out in the winter.
Simple observation, Jill live in a bubble.
Jill, in terms of money, does not live in a bubble. Those who don't have money want some, that's true.

But those who have a lot of money, realize so that money can not buy everything. For example, love, health, happiness, etc.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
changelog 0.8.3
  • Removed six songs due to a band's wishes. The favorite list in the Season 2 Music app is reset as a result.
To be more specific, it is:
The Friday Prophets - All the roads
The Friday Prophets - Amsterdam
The Friday Prophets - Guardian angel
The Friday Prophets - Punk rock flu
The Friday Prophets - Seed of doubt
The Friday Prophets - Social wreck
Well that sucks, especially since a lot of Being a DIK fans discovered them thanks to the game and bought their music.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I was always wondering why you need that CHICK check and not DIK at the party. If you do the whole club thing it becomes clear tho she is the only one of the strippers that will get upset if you mess with her while she dances.
My bet is that CHICK MC treats her more as a girl and less as a stripper so she's more willing to do things with him, but that doesn't fit with her lines at the HOT party where she says she hasn't figured him out and he's not yet who he is supposed to be. Lily is one of the most mysterious characters in the game.

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Speaking of Bella is there a way in her path where Jill does not catch you and gets upset or is it always the same. I need to do a new Bella run. Would like to avoid that if possible.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Speaking of Bella is there a way in her path where Jill does not catch you and gets upset or is it always the same. I need to do a new Bella run. Would like to avoid that if possible.
There's a route where Jill catches the MC and Bella where Jill is determined to take the MC from her, potentially going against each other. That route seems interesting as fuck.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
There's a route where Jill catches the MC and Bella where Jill is determined to take the MC from her, potentially going against each other. That route seems interesting as fuck.
That sounds like something I need to try then. That probably means I will need to take both to the end then. I usually stop Jill early. Mnnn Ill give that a go that sounds interresting.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I don't think you can avoid it. If you choose not to pursue Jill then she's only surprised.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Looking at the faces of Derek (apprehenshive), Fuckface (surprised and maybe a little angry) and Josy (staring daggers at Bella) it looks like Bella may have just said something suspicious, but Cam is so engrossed in her book she didn't notice.
From Derek's face I think he either got busted by Bella since his tricks won't work anymore or he knows MC is banging her and is conflicted about it, or both even.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let us hope for a worthy development

DPC has experimented a lot on Jill from a narrative point of view (on the aesthetic one I'd say he gave up) with quite questionable results though

certainly her reaction to what must have been the worst betrayal was the biggest twist of the last chapter

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
From Derek's face I think he either got busted by Bella since his tricks won't work anymore or he knows MC is banging her and is conflicted about it, or both even.
That doesn't explain Fuckface's face unless it's something that Bella said that made Derek realise that she's got a thing with Fuckface, also doesn't explain Josy staring at her like that (unless whatever Bella said means she's realised that Bella and Fuckface are an item too), especially as Maya appears to be trying to get Josy's attention and failing.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
That doesn't explain Fuckface's face unless it's something that Bella said that made Derek realise that she's got a thing with Fuckface, also doesn't explain Josy staring at her like that (unless whatever Bella said means she's realised that Bella and Fuckface are an item too), especially as Maya appears to be trying to get Josy's attention and failing.
MC's face is pretty neutral, it's a class, he could just be paying attention to what she's saying. And Josy's face is all blurred, how on earth can you tell what kind of look she has in this preview?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes