Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
YEEEEET THE CHILD!

Jk, Nicole is great in my opinion.

Too bad money can't buy her sister back......
About Jill and the money, which, as she said, means nothing to her, because it is "just money." It's easy for her to talk about the value of money when she has everything. At the time, families like MCs barely have enough for food and basic medical care, and his house is blown out in the winter.
Simple observation, Jill live in a bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ness

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
News that Tybalt shows in the newspaper is fake news. Here's what's really happening at B&R, and this section of real news should come out after each new episode.
The Glorious LIME they want your favorite character in jail!

View attachment 2483562
fake-news.gif

Now lets see some real news, regarding the character in your avatar.
SageTybalt
Is the actual president of her club? NO. Quinn runs the show.Is the actual president of his club? YES.
Does she have a disloyal Vice President? YES.Everyone sucks up to him, so, NO.
Blind towards the dealings in her club? YES.Only 2-3 horny lads, and not a Vice President leading a prostitution and drug ring, so, NO.
Incoming coup in her club? YES.NOPE, money does wonders.
Has friends and family that don't give a shit about her when she is sick and don't visit or help out(which forces the MC to white knight for her)? YES.Mommy and daddy are there to fix all issues, so, NO.
Hides things from MC? YES.Even tho it is hate and disdain, Tybalt never hid it. Even Derek(the "BF") is a gossiping douche. Tybalt is the most honest relationship MC has. Every other MG/SG is hiding something from him, etc. So, NO.
Fucked/cheated with someone before officially breaking it off with Chad? YES.Still loyal to the watermelon, would end it like a gentleman if he had the chance to plow Jill. So, NO. Unlike MC, doesn't need to take an STD test. Most faithful character in the game atm, besides Jill.
Keeps traditions? NO.Hosts same boring parties, doesn't change with who he's making the party according to what dick/pussy is being dunk'd on. No hoe behavior. So, NO.
Emotionally stable? NO.Taking in hits to the balls, face, teeth, ego. Humiliated during a presentation and so on. Still keeps his cool and does all his social gatherings with great pride. So, YES.
Has any of her money? NO.YES, dresses well and hosts parties. Sage is so broke that she has her club be at her brother's party, for the money. Pathetic.
Most famous for: Rigging a contest to win 1st place on F95.Most famous for: Being what the MC would've been had his mother not died, a spoiled wealthy brat.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
News that Tybalt shows in the newspaper is fake news. Here's what's really happening at B&R, and this section of real news should come out after each new episode.
The Glorious LIME they want your favorite character in jail!

View attachment 2483562
oh man that is hilarious..but you need to spell check it better..first of all..it's Tibalt Burke..second of all you forgot to mention that Tybalt smells like olives..it's repugnant..how could you miss that? even Jill mentioned it at the party..and Sage was laughing in agreement.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i rewrote Jade's replies to Tybalt's kitchen whining session during ep 9..bear in mind i am just paraphrasing what i remember since i was so busy laughing my ass off i may have not quite gotten tyballs dialogue quite right..but you get the jist of it..

Tybalt - Mommy i refuse to have dinner with him, he's a terrible human being..
Jade - Tybalt, i have sampled his hot dogs many times and they are amazing..so shut the fuck up you pathetic cuck. i will feed him milk as often as i want to.
Tybalt - Mommy he punched me in the face.
Jade - Tybalt, i told him to do that since your such a whiny little bitch
Tybalt - Mommy he knocked out my teeth with a tennis ball
Jade - damn i wish i was there to see that. too bad you had it fixed because the look suited you very well.
Tybalt - Mommy he is ruining my love life
Jade - how many times do i have to tell you to stop raping my watermelons you sick little pervert. and stop stealing Jill's panties. MC told me what you did. you are a sicko just like your father.
Tybalt - i will take it up with Daddy.
Jade - your father cheats on me all the time, if you do anything more to cause my lover the mc any problems i will kick your olive smelly ass outta here and take away your pocket money you pathetic cuck.

well i could continue but you are probably too busy rolling around on the floor laughing your ass off..

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
DPC learns through various sources that some want to see Sally, KRJ, Bianca, etc. fucked by the MC. But what if that is not in his story. With the Clone series, DPC gives his fans what they want to see but won't see in the game.
Just like that he has so many drafts of the story to tell, so he creates an alt called "Dalli_x" so he can write to his hearts content.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and ffive

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
funny i have always though Sally is a real cutie. kinda surprised that she always gives mc shit for no reason. the only reason i can think of is that she has the hots for him but is trying hard to stay loyal to Magnar. even treating her nicely she is still a bitch to mc. but..saving her from embarrassment at the halloween party might just be what gets mc some Sally lovin..and i am down for that..

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Lily and Quinn are my favorites. Lily seems really fun, and Quinn is that classic Ice Queen with the softer side. I Hope there are ending options with both girls.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
View attachment 2483570

Now lets see some real news, regarding the character in your avatar.
SageTybalt
Is the actual president of her club? NO. Quinn runs the show.Is the actual president of his club? YES.
Does she have a disloyal Vice President? YES.Everyone sucks up to him, so, NO.
Blind towards the dealings in her club? YES.Only 2-3 horny lads, and not a Vice President leading a prostitution and drug ring, so, NO.
Incoming coup in her club? YES.NOPE, money does wonders.
Has friends and family that don't give a shit about her when she is sick and don't visit or help out(which forces the MC to white knight for her)? YES.Mommy and daddy are there to fix all issues, so, NO.
Hides things from MC? YES.Even tho it is hate and disdain, Tybalt never hid it. Even Derek(the "BF") is a gossiping douche. Tybalt is the most honest relationship MC has. Every other MG/SG is hiding something from him, etc. So, NO.
Fucked/cheated with someone before officially breaking it off with Chad? YES.Still loyal to the watermelon, would end it like a gentleman if he had the chance to plow Jill. So, NO. Unlike MC, doesn't need to take an STD test. Most faithful character in the game atm, besides Jill.
Keeps traditions? NO.Hosts same boring parties, doesn't change with who he's making the party according to what dick/pussy is being dunk'd on. No hoe behavior. So, NO.
Emotionally stable? NO.Taking in hits to the balls, face, teeth, ego. Humiliated during a presentation and so on. Still keeps his cool and does all his social gatherings with great pride. So, YES.
Has any of her money? NO.YES, dresses well and hosts parties. Sage is so broke that she has her club be at her brother's party, for the money. Pathetic.
Most famous for: Rigging a contest to win 1st place on F95.Most famous for: Being what the MC would've been had his mother not died, a spoiled wealthy brat.
Pretty funny. But we all know Tybalt's getting used for his money by the other preps so disloyalty all over. Heck they much rather go to your party and ditch tybalt. Sage can get money easily if she wanted to. She made it clear to quinn at the carwash that she refuses to go borrow money from daddy. When it comes to Emotionally stable. Oh my Tybalt is far from stable. I bet he is a cheater too. he probably cheats on his watermelon with other fruit from the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: wrath09
Nov 21, 2021
i rewrote Jade's replies to Tybalt's kitchen whining session during ep 9..bear in mind i am just paraphrasing what i remember since i was so busy laughing my ass off i may have not quite gotten tyballs dialogue quite right..but you get the jist of it..

Tybalt - Mommy i refuse to have dinner with him, he's a terrible human being..
Jade - Tybalt, i have sampled his hot dogs many times and they are amazing..so shut the fuck up you pathetic cuck. i will feed him milk as often as i want to.
Tybalt - Mommy he punched me in the face.
Jade - Tybalt, i told him to do that since your such a whiny little bitch
Tybalt - Mommy he knocked out my teeth with a tennis ball
Jade - damn i wish i was there to see that. too bad you had it fixed because the look suited you very well.
Tybalt - Mommy he is ruining my love life
Jade - how many times do i have to tell you to stop raping my watermelons you sick little pervert. and stop stealing Jill's panties. MC told me what you did. you are a sicko just like your father.
Tybalt - i will take it up with Daddy.
Jade - your father cheats on me all the time, if you do anything more to cause my lover the mc any problems i will kick your olive smelly ass outta here and take away your pocket money you pathetic cuck.

well i could continue but you are probably too busy rolling around on the floor laughing your ass off..
J'adore ! C'est tellement vrai !!!! :ROFLMAO: :D Et puis Tyball s'est trompé, Jill n'est pas une pastèque, c'est une banane ! Adorable, elle nous donne la banane.
I love it! It's so true !!!!
And then Tyball got it wrong, Jill is not a watermelon, she's a banana! Adorable, she gives us the banana.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: robrize2169

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
For a Lily playthrough, is it better to be chick or dik? Are there some main choices to look out for? I figured I could hook up with side chicks along the way and not have any problems.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
For a Lily playthrough, is it better to be chick or dik? Are there some main choices to look out for? I figured I could hook up with side chicks along the way and not have any problems.
DIK is usually better. There's one decision where she doesn't charge you if you're CHICK (but you can still get the scene). Otheriwse she responds better to DIK.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You can go after Envy / Nicole too if you want. Will have a nice event for you at the end. Also you can bang anyone really but. I usually go for Riona and Camilla too just because I don't have to pay for em and it might open other options for you in later chapters.

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
I was wondering if the MC is dating Jill maybe he could have her introduce Maya to Rich or Lucas. If she dates one of them they may pay her tuition just to show off and after that she could break it off with them. Then Maya's problems are solved and she and Josy could come out as an official couple.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
DIK is usually better. There's one decision where she doesn't charge you if you're CHICK (but you can still get the scene). Otheriwse she responds better to DIK.
I was always wondering why you need that CHICK check and not DIK at the party. If you do the whole club thing it becomes clear tho she is the only one of the strippers that will get upset if you mess with her while she dances.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is episode 9 long? It says 5k renders were added in the changelog but I also remember complaints soon after its release that it was rather short and all the renders were more because of all the variations to scenes because of all the different choices we can make up to this point. And that actual new story content was small.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes