AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The idea of the rock in the window is used when that person lives on the second floor, not when you can simply use your hand to knock.
She's trying to be romantic. MC threw a pebble at her window, so she does it as a nod to that. I know a lot of people hate Jill (or are annoyed of her) because she's naive, spoiled and inexperienced. Plus she looks like a Kardashian bitch. But you really can't accuse her of being dumb.

Reactions: ksuha and ffive

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
She's trying to be romantic. MC threw a pebble at her window, so she does it as a nod to that. I know a lot of people hate Jill (or are annoyed of her) because she's naive, spoiled and inexperienced. Plus she looks like a Kardashian bitch. But you really can't accuse her of being dumb.
Agreeing to Tybalt's blackmail without even considering asking the other people in the mansion what happened at the party and whether they'd back a Tybalt lawsuit is the definition of dumb.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Jill is dumb. Not because of this, but she is dumb :KEK:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes