Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Out of all the love interests the one whose role/story i'm kinda most excited to see or at least one of is Sage since she supposedly s gonna leave the college in the next school year really curious to see to see how thats gonna work out
There gonna be no next year. Fuckface gonna die with his chosen li before sage finish college.

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
can someone make this clear to me please, to play from the start I have to download season 1 + season 2, right? and to continue after I've finished (season 1 and 2) I have to download season 3 interlude + episode 9, is that correct? thanks in advance.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
can someone make this clear to me please, to play from the start I have to download season 1 + season 2, right? and to continue after I've finished (season 1 and 2) I have to download season 3 interlude + episode 9, is that correct? thanks in advance.
Correct on all counts.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I would say there will be but not all of them, unless DPC plans a grand finale with all the MGs in a row.

:oops: what reactions should this sick fantasy of DPC's trigger? maybe if the render was in a highly degrading mode, but that's even more impossible:ROFLMAO:
By reactions, I mean a slightly different community, not ours. In the thread, most will laugh, maybe make a couple of memes.
But there is one place where they are extremely jealous of their Lis

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Clone Series Tracker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meme by Geralt From Rivia

Thanks to the heros :BootyTime:
der123fer
Darkdevil66
El_Magnifico

and more if i didnt see the postings yet.
here we go again. :BootyTime:

Reactions: VOYEUR

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
You are demanding the impossible from him. DAZ literally has no texturing and DPС is forced to create the skin by hand in PS. Realistic and beautiful skin maps are created in special programs like Substance Painter or even Blender, but unfortunately, DPC does not have the time or desire to switch to new software.
He has reached his ceiling, his models and graphics will remain at the same level. If he wants to get better, then DPC needs to learn other software. But he is unfortunately not Ocean, who strives to constantly improve his skills and is comfortable in his world.
ocean is a joke, please dont mention him in the same sentence as dr pink lol

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hi, I'm new. Do you have any advice for Sage route? If I have non-serious relationships with other girls without being lovers with Sage yet, will this lead to a problem on the Sage route?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi, I'm new. Do you have any advice for Sage route? If I have non-serious relationships with other girls without being lovers with Sage yet, will this lead to a problem on the Sage route?
No, it should not lead to any problem. Sage is probably the girl who is most cool with the MC. The only other girl with whom you should avoid getting involved to not complicate things with Sage is Jill.

That is till episode 8 at least. At the end of that episode, you will have to make a major choice: what girl you will be focusing on from that moment on. It is probably better that starting from episode 9, you avoid being sexual with girls other than the one you choose.

EDIT: I forgot. I don't know how much you know about the different characters. But I would also avoid doing anything with Jade, the gender studies teacher.

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
No, it should not lead to any problem. Sage is probably the girl who is most cool with the MC. The only other girl with whom you should avoid getting involved to not complicate things with Sage is Jill.

That is till episode 8 at least. At the end of that episode, you will have to make a major choice: what girl you will be focusing on from that moment on. It is probably better that starting from episode 9, you avoid being sexual with girls other than the one you choose.

EDIT: I forgot. I don't know how much you know about the different characters. But I would also avoid doing anything with Jade, the gender studies teacher.
What if I wanted to choose a path where it wouldn't be a problem for me to be with Jade, which one would it be?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
What if I wanted to choose a path where it wouldn't be a problem for me to be with Jade, which one would it be?
You can't have them both. Either you focus on Sage and avoid getting involved with Jade (Sage's mom) or you get naughty with the latter, in which case when it comes the time in episode 8 to make the big decision about what (romantic) path you want to follow:

Either you choose Sage and make Jade mad at you for it. But if you did sexual things with Jade in the past, I wouldn't find it strange that it may cause you drama with Sage later on.

Or you choose the Others' branch, which gets you off Sage's path and allows you to keep seeing Jade.

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Like most people said Stay away from Jade. This will 100% lead to issues in later chapters period. You can go ahead and bang any of the hots you want. Spare yourself feeling like a total asshole choose friendship with maya and josy when you have the chance do not drag them to the end. Drop Jill after the tennis match and you can still help her with the recitle. From there you can go crazy Sage will be fine with you banging any of the other girls.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It remains a little patience with these clones, only 10 releases. Half of it has already been passed and soon it will end - everyone will be able to breathe a sigh of relief.
Oh man, what we gonna do without the everyday same bitching about the clone serie ? :(
come on DPC, drag this out for the next 6 month until the new episode:LOL:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Oh man, what we gonna do without the everyday same bitching about the clone serie ? :(
come on DPC, drag this out for the next 6 month until the new episode:LOL:
Come on now admit it. They are pretty shitty. :ROFLMAO:
I couldn't care less if he makes 1000s more as long as he keeps working on getting the next chapter out asap I'm a happy camper.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes