Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
all you have to do is Fuck someone before Sage, for this be, but yeah pretty much :LOL: , except, I gave Becky Absinthe and Cola:devilish::ROFLMAO:.
I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but shouldn't it be the other way around? Having trouble cumming and/or gettin an erection instead?

Giving her absinthe is more fun. Perfect if you are on a Maya Josy path.
It's funnier, but is it better for scenes with her in the long term?

Reactions: Hawke84

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but shouldn't it be the other way around? Having trouble cumming and/or gettin an erection instead?

It's funnier, but is it better for scenes with her in the long term?
Yes, because she enjoy being treated like shit. :LOL: didn't you pay attention what Sara said, She likes you even more after it, because no one ever did something to her like that:LOL:.
But for me, she is just someone I'm gonna mess with whenever I get the opportunity:LOL:. She is a female Tybalt to me.:ROFLMAO:

Sally, on the other hand, Yeah with her, all the Teasing is just the foreplay:devilish::whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
My first playthrough of this going in blind last month after having avoided it for so long waiting for it to be more "complete" was (I think) even better for not asking for route advice.
Went full on DIK at every opportunity while gunning for Sage once she showed up.
I enjoyed the drama and reveal I probably should have seen coming but didn't.
Wouldn't have been nearly as good had I been told to stay away from certain characters, even if I did end up re-doing that run with less retarded choices after finishing EP9.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes, because she enjoy being treated like shit. :LOL: didn't you pay attention what Sara said, She likes you even more after it, because no one ever did something to her like that:LOL:.
But for me, she is just someone I'm gonna mess with whenever I get the opportunity:LOL:. She is a female Tybalt to me.:ROFLMAO:

Sally, on the other hand, Yeah with her, all the Teasing is just the foreplay:devilish::whistle::coffee:
Yeah, I know. The thing is. Is it better to sacrifice getting a scene for more future content or does it not matter and you'll be getting it all regardless?

can you actually fix the DIK house or is it scripted?
Playing without minigames, I guess.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
can you actually fix the DIK house or is it scripted?
First time I played it that building crap gave me anxiety. Thought something really crap was going to happen but its not too bad. Once you've done it a gazillion runs it becomes a breeze.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well let it not be said that we are not fair MC's. We just have to give all the girls at that party a chance at the Big D. We cannot play favorites :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to check, but I am pretty sure that all of the other girls combined don't decrease your score with Sage. I guess she really is a professional.
whew.png
Edit: It appears I am wrong

screenshot0375.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'll have to check, but I am pretty sure that all of the other girls combined don't decrease your score with Sage. I guess she really is a professional.
View attachment 2522238
You are correct they don't its just that lilly have to talk to sage so if you do lilly first that happens. If you go to sage you loose your chance at lilly. But you can do Sage, Becky, Riona and Cammy without having an effect on the score.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes