Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Going through numerous playthroughs. Jill is still the best girl.

BUT, SAGE, DAMN.

She's just so perfect. I think she's the one that truly stands out in the middle. And if anyone, i think she's the most realistic and true partner for the MC. Sexy, brave, kinky, but not borderline crazy fuck like Quinn. Kind, compassionate, smart, but not uptight and strict like Bella. She's the perfect one in the middle. Well, i think she's been written very well in her character, like when Sage trying to teach the MC how to balance his social and study life. So, props to the writer.

I think for me, in terms of playthroughs, she's the one that i liked the most. I tend to replaying the game, following Sage path.

But still, Jill best girl. While Sage is paper thin close with her. Way above the rest of the girls in the game.

Last edited:

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020

BUT, SAGE, DAMN.

She's just so perfect. I think she's the one that truly stands out in the middle. And if anyone, i think she's the most realistic and true partner for the MC. Sexy, brave, kinky, but not borderline crazy fuck like Quinn. Kind, compassionate, smart, but not uptight and strict like Bella. She's the perfect one in the middle. Well, i think she's been written very well in her character, like when Sage trying to teach the MC how to balance his social and study life. So, props to the writer.

I think for me, in terms of playthroughs, she's the one that i liked the most. I tend to replaying the game, following Sage path.

But still, Jill best girl. But Sage is paper thin close with her. Way above the rest of the girls in the game.
Well said about Sage...i don't disagree about Jill she is awesome but the reason i prefer Sage over every other girl is cause Sage is the only one that she is not interwinded with every other LI....what i mean....Bella and Jill are friends, Josy and Maya are couple, Jill and Josy became friends....the only one that have a platonic kinda connection with them is Sage so her path i more linear if you know what i mean!!! But that's my opinion!!!

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

BUT, SAGE, DAMN.

But still, Jill best girl. But Sage is paper thin close with her. Way above the rest of the girls in the game.
Jill is great yeah......To get to Bianca that is. I'm a bit worried about Sage tho even she is my favorite she is kinda in her own group. That also means that DPC might just decide to pull something nasty with her later on.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Jill is great yeah......To get to Bianca that is. I'm a bit worried about Sage tho even she is my favorite she is kinda in her own group. That also means that DPC might just decide to pull something nasty with her later on.
Something nasty with Sage, huh... :love:

Oh, you mean nasty in that sense... God, I hope not...

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Something nasty with Sage, huh... :love:

Oh, you mean nasty in that sense... God, I hope not...
Yeah you get exactly what I meant. As for my my dream scenario tho is Sage and Josy threesome. Ive done everything I could to make that happen during my Sage playthrough by the choices I made. Hopefully it will happen in chapter 10.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
Feb 29, 2020
hi guys, wanna try this game so i want an onest opinion is it good(good story, some kinky stuff here and there you know..)
Is this game any good? Look at it this way. The fact that this thread has almost 12k pages of interactions, whereas the next in line "a Wife and Mother" only has just shy of 6k pages of interactions should speak volumes as to this games quality.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I don't think so tho...if he wants to make something like he wouldn't let us choose a solo Sage path that will ruin any Sage run many of us have....but we never know but we can hope that will never happen

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Is it ok if I ask for suggestions for other games with a similar combat system here? I made a topic asking for this on the recommendations board, and I've bumped it several times, but no one will reply to it.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Hi in chapter 6, I've only got 50% against the scene with Maya and Josy (where you are helping them with their HOTS pledge tasks).

This is a play through where I have been accepted by both Josy and Maya and am trying to keep them both onside.

I was surprised to see it at 50% and cannot imagine what I could have missed - any ideas?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Is it ok if I ask for suggestions for other games with a similar combat system here? I made a topic asking for this on the recommendations board, and I've bumped it several times, but no one will reply to it.
You mean for the Dev of this game to look at it? If so, no... DPC does not condone our piracy. If you want to make a suggestion for this game, best go to the BaD reddit or join their official discord server. Even then, odds are DPC will ignore it. He likes to do things his way.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Is this game any good? Look at it this way. The fact that this thread has almost 12k pages of interactions, whereas the next in line "a Wife and Mother" only has just shy of 6k pages of interactions should speak volumes as to this games quality.
I do not think that the number of posts in a game's thread is a good indicator of the quality of that game by itself. For instance, that game you mention, which I haven't played, may have thousands and thousands of posts in its thread, but if you look at its average rating after having been rated more than 430 times by different users, what immediately comes to mind is that it can't be that great of a game.

That said, Being a DIK is a great game in its genre. My personal opinion, of course.

Reactions: osculim

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
You mean for the Dev of this game to look at it? If so, no... DPC does not condone our piracy. If you want to make a suggestion for this game, best go to the BaD reddit or join their official discord server. Even then, odds are DPC will ignore it. He likes to do things his way.
I'm completely lost on how my question got this type of response Orgitas, can you please re-read my post?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I'm completely lost on how my question got this type of response Orgitas, can you please re-read my post?
Apologies responding to work emails whilst talking on Zoom WHILST perusing these forums. Multi-tasking, apparently, not my forté.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I don't think so tho...if he wants to make something like he wouldn't let us choose a solo Sage path that will ruin any Sage run many of us have....but we never know but we can hope that will never happen
I'm just spit balling really. Another one I worry about is Josy. You have a junky stepbrother that gets super angry super quick with a gun in his possession finding out his sister have been banging the guy who he asked to prevent that from happening. I can see that also going south.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Hi in chapter 6, I've only got 50% against the scene with Maya and Josy (where you are helping them with their HOTS pledge tasks).

This is a play through where I have been accepted by both Josy and Maya and am trying to keep them both onside.

I was surprised to see it at 50% and cannot imagine what I could have missed - any ideas?
Sorta don't understand what you exactly asking. There are still lots of points to gain with them right through to the end in chapter 9. I hope you didn't sleep with any other girls and I mean any that's gonna cost you points also try and spend same amount of time with each of them during events. You will have to figure which events to go to to have time spend about the same or you will loose more points for one of them in chapter 9.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Sorta don't understand what you exactly asking. There are still lots of points to gain with them right through to the end in chapter 9. I hope you didn't sleep with any other girls and I mean any that's gonna cost you points also try and spend same amount of time with each of them during events. You will have to figure which events to go to to have time spend about the same or you will loose more points for one of them in chapter 9.
They mean the three-sum in the park area iirc. I believe if you have sex with Maya earlier in the game, for the list, you don't get all the scenes in the trio scene. So the trick is not to have sex with her. then you get 100% of the scene in the park. I think it is that way round, could be the other way round. The official walk-through will clarify.

Reactions: Jumbi and NH1980

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023

There are scenes that you can unlock in each chapter. Most of them are a single scene but some of them have two steps - so you can get 50% of the scene or 100% of the scenes.

As far as I am aware, what scene you get is only determined in that chapter (whether you get 0%, 50% or 100%). It may well depend on what has happened in previous chapters but it is never retrospectively modified based on successive chapters.

If you don't get 100% when that scene plays then it is because of something that has happened up to that point.

I've only got 50% so clearly I have missed something previously but no idea what that can be.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes