robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Without over spoiling it, is it okay to tell Sage and Josy about Chad? Or do they blabber about it to other people?
personally i hoped that mc would not be so woke about this choice. i would have put an announcement in the friggin school paper outing Chad and Troy as fags. why does everyone want to be so nice to an annoying asshole who acts all tough in front of his buddies and harrasses a guy who is simply chatting with Sage the first time she meets him. he's a prick and being outed and then treated like shit by his buddies is the least he deserves..

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Maya working for her tuition.
My (completely unfounded) pet theory is that once Jill's lawyer basically tells Maya that she is up shit creek with her student loan that sorority sister Lily helps her become the newest Pink Rose girl to pay for school.

Nov 21, 2021
I still think Nick is the traitor. He could just be setup to be the scapegoat too. But I can totally see it as just be as simple as him being the traitor. Vinny was his was his friend and he misses the dude and he is also the only other dik the mc sorta build a relationship with. Talk to him when he is in vinny's old room. When his room was not destroyed. Showed him some love at the stripclub by talking to him and buying him a lapdance to make him feel better. Offer to help him with fish. And he also the only dik that phone the MC to ask he could help somehow later in the game. It seems for arguments sake if he is the traitor and the shit hits the fan its gonna end up where he will have to make a choice between his old friend Vinny who abandoned him and the MC.
I think it's more likely that someone close to Nick is the person behind this :cool:
There are too many easy clues or guesses that lead to Nick.
And I'm ready to eat dog food if Arieth is behind this! :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
personally i hoped that mc would not be so woke about this choice. i would have put an announcement in the friggin school paper outing Chad and Troy as fags. why does everyone want to be so nice to an annoying asshole who acts all tough in front of his buddies and harrasses a guy who is simply chatting with Sage the first time she meets him. he's a prick and being outed and then treated like shit by his buddies is the least he deserves..
To me it look like he's trying to get an image of tough frat guy.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Nick has blue eyes right? On the others route there is a girl with blue eyes in The Moose, I think Nick might have a sister.
On the topic of traitors, it might also be Heather, she is close to Tommy, and in one of the cutscenes she is nude and possibly on drugs next to Tommy while he talks to Quinn, and since she is not one of the guys she might not know that the safe code was changed, if Vinny knew the code was changed he might not even try to open.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
To me it look like he's trying to get an image of tough frat guy.
i think that should be a decision like other that has a chick/dik point attached to it. don't blab it to anyone other than Sage is a chick/neutral dec. outing him to the whole world would be a dik choice with repercussions for both him and Chad going forward. for example, Chad could be ostracized by his frat buddies, i am sure that dikless Dawe would be angry as fuck that his idol would turn out to be gay and act all tough about it. plus Sage's mom would be fuming over the fact that she had told Sage to be wary of Chad in case he was using her..and turns out she was right. he totally was. just think there could be many little side stories that would come out of that becoming common knowledge. besides like i said Chad is a prick and should learn the hard way about his behaviour. not getting kicked out school for assaulting mc early on should have been automatic expulsion. but for some reason, maybe because at the time he was still technically Sage's bf, that could be why Burke goes easy on him. just putting ideas out there..purely my own opinions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Welp, a pity Maya never ended up in the restaurant, looking at the renders.

Now, I wonder how wild will dev go with Jill here. Double anal?
Probably not. Special Renders don't tend to show more than we've already seen in the main plot. It's why we didn't get any Special Renders showing Jill's pussy/Jill getting fucked until S3.

For the rest of the Clone Series, I reckon we'll see Sage getting DP'd, but the other MGs won't be getting any naughtier than a spit-roast.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
i think that should be a decision like other that has a chick/dik point attached to it. don't blab it to anyone other than Sage is a chick/neutral dec. outing him to the whole world would be a dik choice with repercussions for both him and Chad going forward. for example, Chad could be ostracized by his frat buddies, i am sure that dikless Dawe would be angry as fuck that his idol would turn out to be gay and act all tough about it. plus Sage's mom would be fuming over the fact that she had told Sage to be wary of Chad in case he was using her..and turns out she was right. he totally was. just think there could be many little side stories that would come out of that becoming common knowledge. besides like i said Chad is a prick and should learn the hard way about his behaviour. not getting kicked out school for assaulting mc early on should have been automatic expulsion. but for some reason, maybe because at the time he was still technically Sage's bf, that could be why Burke goes easy on him. just putting ideas out there..purely my own opinions.
Nah I say fuck em. Both troy and Chad act like assholes from the start. I always tell both sage and josy oh and of course beat the crap out of Troy

squares

Mar 27, 2019
Was there ever a discussion about weird Zoey makeup in ep9, like she was crying or something else happened to her during the party?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Was there ever a discussion about weird Zoey makeup in ep9, like she was crying or something else happened to her during the party?
She was crying if Fuckface is angry at her and won't drink with her. Which just shows that she is also a drama queen like Fuckface. Zoey is not as cool as you think, in future episodes Zoey will continue her fuckbuddy relationship with him and then complain about being a rebound girl. :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes