Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Camila will probably drop out, see my old Camila is the pregnant one theory, so DPC has to make Josy darker to fill the diversity quota :Kappa:
/JALoff
/dalli_xoff
We know now that Arieth is pregnant. Do we think there's another pregnant girl? Even if yes, I doubt it will be anyone that the MC has had relations with (or not), as those variables would complicate the game branching considerably.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Welp, that definitely would have happened with curious about sex Josy is and it being her first year in college. A pity dev would never go for it in the main game.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Does anyone else on the Jill path think that Sage might be getting a little too close for comfort in Ep. 9?

~or~

Has Maya began the end game for the throuple/Josy by way of meeting Sage in the theater?

Some points that I thought about while daydreaming. Opinions on either or both of these?

7thOmen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you look at the sperm on Josy face it is very very thick cum so yes I'm satisfied because if you spread it out the cum on Josy face it could cover Texas three times I have cheek the math:ROFLMAO:
and if you pay attention , only one of the Clone reached climax, so to speak :LOL: , the other is still busy fucking her from behind,:devilish::whistle::LOL:
:coffee:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes