osculim

Aug 21, 2019
She was crying if Fuckface is angry at her and won't drink with her. Which just shows that she is also a drama queen like Fuckface. Zoey is not as cool as you think, in future episodes Zoey will continue her fuckbuddy relationship with him and then complain about being a rebound girl. :cool:
No no she will be doing foursomes with my MC, Sage and Josy. She will know her place in time. ;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Don't be modest.Finding and publishing something relevant and funny is already a great job.
I know, it's just more honest. But thanks :)
Was there ever a discussion about weird Zoey makeup in ep9, like she was crying or something else happened to her during the party?
Maybe it's I am weird, but of all the costumes, Zoey has the best makeup

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
She had three renders, the rest had two.

UPD: And why does she need the official status of "Main Girl"? In any case, it will be possible to develop relationships with her, like many other girls without this status. For you, she will still be MG if she is your favorite. :)
Well, Quinn is the Queen in the 'Others' route. I think she can considered the MG if you choose that route,

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
What I keep thinking of every now and again, is if we eventually get a chance to introduce a LI to "dad". 'cause it will be hilarious to see how DPC writes up that scenario.

Drive back home with Isabella, ring doorbell, dad opens the door and "Hey dad, meet my new girlfriend Bella!". I can only imagine "Dad's" expression when he realizes she's almost his age and helping him pick up his jaw from the floor. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, Quinn is the Queen in the 'Others' route. I think she can considered the MG if you choose that route,
It's pretty relative, fans of other SGs might disagree. For example, Riona has many fans and her route can be considered confirmed. Zoey has more fans after Ep9 (I sin myself), and many also love Lily and Nicole. So each player has his own canon.
A miracle happened - DPC drew Jill beautiful. Just kidding, I really like this version.:D

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes