7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Still difficult to say for certain. We know that Josy' shoes did not have a heel. But I can't recall for Sarah's. As I said, best way would be a direct comparison properly made between the two girls. Sally looks like another quite short girl, now that I think.
Just wait, we may get a police line up down the road, or maybe mugshots.

7thOmen

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
Hey men. Have I missed any $10+ renders except these 2? If so, would there be anyone kind enough to share them if they have them laying around? sr_preview_zoey1.jpg preview_josy.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
IDK if this has been solved alrdy and i don't really have the time to go through 5k pages but wen trying to launch the season 1 &2 version i get this error

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
Exception: Could not find font u'collegiate.ttf'."

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
IDK if this has been solved alrdy and i don't really have the time to go through 5k pages but wen trying to launch the season 1 &2 version i get this error

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
Exception: Could not find font u'collegiate.ttf'."
It's a font file you've somehow lost, just google collegiate.ttf and download it, put it in the game folder if it's not automatically recognised from downloads.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
So just a regular DIK playthrough? :KEK:
Not necessarily. I have a single save with neutral chick MC and I have seen every scene and fucked every girl I wanted to. As much as Prickcake wants to, he still hasn't found a way to beat a simple editing mod tool.

I play the game as it were "Schrodinger's DIK". Until several variables are defined all routes and paths are possible at the same time.

EDIT: Except Zoe, Jill, Jade or Bella's routes. I wouldn't touch either of them with a hazmat suit on and a 10-foot pole.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
What kind of release window does the dev have for being a dik? Last release was in december, been a while since I played, story pulled me back in and now I want more.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Can you skip interlude somehow? i want to try out different paths, but cba going through interlude every time.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Can you skip interlude somehow? i want to try out different paths, but cba going through interlude every time.
After the first time you played it, you can skip it, you only need to choose between Calm her down (chick) or take her phone (dik).

Reactions: Zod666

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What kind of release window does the dev have for being a dik? Last release was in december, been a while since I played, story pulled me back in and now I want more.
I wouldn't expect anything less than 8 months. He's clearly more interested in drawing it (and the money) out at this point, as evidenced by his ridiculous ego stroking before the last release. He tried to hype it so hard you knew it was going to be kinda ass when we finally got it.

And it was. Sure, it had some good to it, but because of the extensive and tedious free roam aspects, it felt like there was truly very little substance, which was not justifiable with the incredibly long development time. Add to this that he has suggested his development time won't likely get any shorter, despite having updated hardware that renders much faster.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I wouldn't expect anything less than 8 months. He's clearly more interested in drawing it (and the money) out at this point, as evidenced by his ridiculous ego stroking before the last release. He tried to hype it so hard you knew it was going to be kinda ass when we finally got it.

And it was. Sure, it had some good to it, but because of the extensive and tedious free roam aspects, it felt like there was truly very little substance, which was not justifiable with the incredibly long development time. Add to this that he has suggested his development time won't likely get any shorter, despite having updated hardware that renders much faster.

I have to agree about this last update, it was pretty meh in view of the previous chapters of the game. Sucks it takes that long to come out with something, especially considering having upgraded equipment. I never understood when a dev would prolong something to milk it, if you have something good and popular people will stick around for whatevers next.

Nultron

Mar 20, 2023
View attachment 2577608

It is difficult to compare between the two with this shot. They should be next to each other, posing straight and on the same level, which is not the case here. But with so many beauties, it is difficult to focus on their heights, dude.
The fact Sarah is using such a wide stance she is at a bare minimum of being the same height since she is wearing heels.

Reactions: Meushi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I mean, she is taller, but she is also wearing heels, and at least Josy is in flats - I suspect, for continuity of their costumes, Maya would be as well....
Surely Maya wouldn't wear heels, she's a feminist and that's a tool of the patriarchy to make her ass more presentable to potential males. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
In the scenes where Josy is sitting in your lap, yeah low 5' range for sure. Standing, she seems to sprout up to mid 5' height.
Sage seems to be all over the place, depending on what footwear DPC has her in.

7thOmen
That is how high heels work, after all.

I remember a TEDtalk with a woman who was a paraolympian and a model who had lost her legs below the knees. Her friends complained it was unfair she could change her height going to parties wearing prosthetics of varying heights. She was gorgeous, too. I would gladly have had her legs wrapped around me, with or without the prosthetics!!!

Reactions: 7thOmen

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Surely Maya wouldn't wear heels, she's a feminist and that's a tool of the patriarchy to make her ass more presentable to potential males. ;)
Second wave feminists, no, but modern day feminists embrace any part of femininity they like. Some of my WTF feminist friends have more and taller heels than you can imagine. I had one friend who got a pair of 6 inch heels with cleats for her clipless bicycle pedals. She was both super fast, and hot as fuck. (She beat my fat ass in a race, which wasn't too hard for her. Let us pretend it was because I didn't want to loose the view I had following her. It's not true, she was just faster than me; but yeah, bicycle, heels, and a short skirt - new kink unlocked!)

But in DPC's game world, feminist is more of a caricature of an extreme second wave feminist, so you might have a point.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes