JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
She might be involved in important scenes that DPC does not want to reveal. But it is not even certain that they are important scenes for Sage, they could be important for the story in general.

But it could also just be a coincidence.
There might be a reveal/confrontation with Jade after the visit to the Burke household depending on your status with her and Sage. If we are lucky it could lead to a kinky threesome though the walk of shame afterward could leave our dear DIK boys with PTSD.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
There might be a reveal/confrontation with Jade after the visit to the Burke household depending on your status with her and Sage. If we are lucky it could lead to a kinky threesome though the walk of shame afterward could leave our dear DIK boys with PTSD.
This triple will never happen if you take the story even a little bit seriously. Of course you can fantasize because it happens in your head. But you know that dreams are not real...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Indeed, a date is definitely mandatory. However, I would also be interested in how their relationship will affect the others. It is clear that it will be closer with the HOTs, but I wonder what the Alphas have to say about this.
Jocks are already failed fraternity. They lost their leader and overrun by monkey now who will become a father of not his own child. They lost girls, because alphas+hots tradition is dying. Chad-Sage arc is closed too.

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka and Jumbi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't think there will ever be this MFF, and in general it is too specific an event, which few players will experience

Reactions: JJ1960

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

It was a pretty shitty week regarding health, but I feel much better now.

As you saw, I completed the PC upgrades earlier this week, and everything is rendering smoothly.

I've mostly been focusing on animations this week, trying to stack up more animations in the render queue, and I completed another lewd scene while doing so. I'm closing in on the 200 posed animations milestone, which feels nice. The new PCs have finished rendering several longer animations pretty damned fast too.

I've written some dialogue and posed static renders too. I also played a bit of the episode and added more music and sound effects.

I'm working through a free-roam event, going from scene to scene and creating the art. Today I prepared most of the characters for the scenes, and I will continue to work on the environments to be able to pose loads of static renders in a go next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Jocks are already failed fraternity. They lost their leader and overrun by monkey now who will become a father of not his own child. They lost girls, because alphas+hots tradition is dying. Chad-Sage arc is closed too.
It's all true what you wrote. But that still makes Dawe so stupid as to prepare for some kind of revenge. The last picture was of him looking at the DIK house after the party...

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Not yet. Maybe in episode 10 once we help deal with her request. If that comes in 10, that is. Will have to wait and see.
Or if after the request MC winds up in the slammer, and instead the new main girl is Big Bruce from cell block 3.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Or if after the request MC winds up in the slammer, and instead the new main girl is Big Bruce from cell block 3.
Well, always good to hook up with a Queen in the cells for self preservation. It's a numbers game in that world.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes