Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I don't have the game right now, but if you check the car wash pic where all of the HOTs are posing you can see Sarah is shorter than everyone else, including Josy, despite being on high heels and Josy being on flats. She's so fucking short :KEK:
I was going to say they look about the same height, but then I noticed Sarah appears to be wearing heels, and Josy is in sneakers. ep4_car_wash10h.jpg

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
I was going to say they look about the same height, but then I noticed Sarah appears to be wearing heels, and Josy is in sneakers. View attachment 2578534
Would have to look at other renders of characters near each other for a more definitive answer. I noticed during Episode 9 how short Sarah was, so this isn't shocking. What is surprising is how tall Rio is. I have thought of her in the Josy/Sarah category. I think of Lilly a tick taller than them. And Ashley towers over people. the rest seem about right. I'd say Sage about 5'10-6'0 and Josy/Sarah in the 5-1 to 5'2 range. Someone like Quinn is like 5'4 or 5'5.

Also, MC seems more average height, like 5'9 or 5'10. Could be wrong though.

Daveinc32

Dec 30, 2021
Yeah honestly i need to make a complaint about this game, it is impossable to do a chick run through without siding with Jill.
Iv'e tried repeatededly but every time Jill win's me over. Make the other LI's as lovable as Jill in future updates please.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Someone with Ren'Py knowledge or save editing tool could easily confirm/refute this theory depending on existence or non-existance of vars with Rio interactions in a save file. Though, I have a feeling there are none. The only choice that matters seems to be in chapter 9.
Just from what I remember: Quin's restaurant; kissing Riona back at the party; giving her money; helping with a stalker.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, 12 preview's and still no Sage. :cry:
In Chapter 7 Maya had been hidden in the Previews, giving rise to legends about Patrick taking her away from the BR. then it had actually been a fairly normal chapter for her

In Chapter 8 then it was Bella's turn to be hidden in the Previews. And then it was quite an important chapter for her

In Chapter 9 it was Quinn's turn, a fairly normal chapter for her

Given the recent preoccupation with not giving too many clues about the story, this could be a good sign

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
In Chapter 7 Maya had been hidden in the Previews, giving rise to legends about Patrick taking her away from the BR. then it had actually been a fairly normal chapter for her

In Chapter 8 then it was Bella's turn to be hidden in the Previews. And then it was quite an important chapter for her

Given the recent preoccupation with not giving too many clues about the story, this could be a good sign
Based on these conclusions, will Sage get the most content in the next episode? I wouldn't mind, I like to spend a lot of time with her. Long-legged red-haired goddess!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Based on these conclusions, will Sage get the most content in the next episode? I wouldn't mind, I like to spend a lot of time with her. Long-legged red-haired goddess!
She might be involved in important scenes that DPC does not want to reveal. But it is not even certain that they are important scenes for Sage, they could be important for the story in general.

But it could also just be a coincidence.

Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Episode focus on Sage, it's long overdue. I would like to know more about her backstory, see a couple of flashbacks. Plus DPC owes us a full date with her that was announced at the end of Crossroads.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Episode focus on Sage, it's long overdue. I would like to know more about her backstory, see a couple of flashbacks. Plus DPC owes us a full date with her that was announced at the end of Crossroads.
Indeed, a date is definitely mandatory. However, I would also be interested in how their relationship will affect the others. It is clear that it will be closer with the HOTs, but I wonder what the Alphas have to say about this.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes