Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In episode 2 you either be a man and fuck Quinn or eat a condom like a bitch.

Even with all the chicks that call this place home, I wonder how many actually swallowed the condom.
I think I did that on my 3rd playthrough. Quinn's kinda hot, if she's willing to whet the stick in front of everybody, I'm gonna let her.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Neil can't lecture anyone, his brain is completely fucked by syphilis
I think it's more the stress of kidnapping MC 20 years ago is wearing him down, his brain can't comprehend the atrocities he committed and now he can't think straight anymore.

The question is, Will MC forgive him when he finds out the truth? That Neil murdered Lynette, the one true love of one Stephen Burke, and kidnapped their son to raise him in life of poverty.

How will MC feel when he realizes he's fucking his step mom and sister, and beating up his true brother?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think it's more the stress of kidnapping MC 20 years ago is wearing him down, his brain can't comprehend the atrocities he committed and now he can't think straight anymore.

The question is, Will MC forgive him when he finds out the truth? That Neil murdered Lynette, the one true love of one Stephen Burke, and kidnapped their son to raise him in life of poverty.

How will MC feel when he realizes he's fucking his step mom and sister, and beating up his true brother?
Considering how much Neil looks like Derek, I think it much more likely that you'd get a Switched-at-Birth scenario, and the Maya stans will find out they've been fucking their sister all along.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Considering how much Neil looks like Derek, I think it much more likely that you'd get a Switched-at-Birth scenario, and the Maya stans will find out they've been fucking their sister all along.
Based on the Maya stans I've had the pleasure of conversing with, true twin incest is something they would enjoy immensely.

Doubly so if they find out Maya has been tucking her penis.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Jade is the dream woman who has fulfilled the dream of a student who has a fantasy about how they wants to have some spicy time with their teacher and a MILF at that. he also add how her love life isn't going well and would fall apart soon.
Why the fuck did DPC play with the pure hearts of those dreamers like this?
If I knew firsthand that Jade is Sage's mother, then I wouldn't go down this path, and DPC's game is quite realistic, so you can forget about 3some sandwiches with them.
Knowing his game firsthand, there's no way in hell it wouldn't become a problem with Sage later on and her story also linked with Maya... GG Sage Path (maybe Maya too).

And why did DPC force the Crossroad event if he was going to add a cheating path after that? Why do I need to make up my mind to choose one of those good girls, breaking the hearts of others with tear in their eye, and then he add a cheating choice later on? WHY?
i solved that problem. i did a pure Josy/Maya only path. no cheating. i also did a pure others path where mc fucks everyone but not the 5 LI's, just everyone else. the halloween party was alot of fun on the others path too..

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

if he hatched the plan to kidnap the scion of a wealthy family to raise him at his own expense, the chances of Neil being Derek's biological father skyrocket :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes