Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Why initiation and different from aspirant and pledge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now we know the DIK initiation rule and only when an aspirant passes this initiation can he become a Pledge.

The HOTs also have an initiation that Maya passes at the end of EP1 when she wakes up the MC. The other aspirants of the HOTs also have to do this initiation, just differently than Maya had to do it. Maya, Mona, Camila, Derek and the MC are no longer aspirants after EP1 because they passed the initiation and thus became Pledges.

In EP3, new students come to the college. There are at least 14 new students coming in EP3 and among them are Josy, Lily, Kylie, Caleb and 10 others we don't know. Why 14? Josy said in EP1 so she is number 14 on the list of waiting students. Since Josy is coming to college, the list is at number 14, so at least 14 new students.

From Lily, Josy and Caleb we know so they are auditioning for a frat. But they are only Aspirants and will not become Pledges of the respective Frat until they pass the Frat's test (Initiation). By Lily, Josy and Caleb being Pledges then, they have passed the test (initiation).

A aspirant and pledge are the same thing Rusty said it

Pandabuffel

Dec 2, 2017
Alright, after a long time of searching I will have to ask this here. There is one soundtrack in the game that I just can't find, the easiest way to point it out is to go to the gallery and go to Sarah's scene in episode 8. I have been looking through all the playlists from BaD without being able to find it, from the ingame playlist to youtube/spotify playlists and I simply can't find it anywhere. When I try it with Shazam/Soundhound I get a different result everytime, without success. The only thing I found out so far is that the starting part is from Level Up - Sugoi. But after about 10 seconds the song completely differs again from the ingame soundtrack. Does anyone know what song I'm looking for? Thanks in advance!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Alright, after a long time of searching I will have to ask this here. There is one soundtrack in the game that I just can't find, the easiest way to point it out is to go to the gallery and go to Sarah's scene in episode 8. I have been looking through all the playlists from BaD without being able to find it, from the ingame playlist to youtube/spotify playlists and I simply can't find it anywhere. When I try it with Shazam/Soundhound I get a different result everytime, without success. The only thing I found out so far is that the starting part is from Level Up - Sugoi. But after about 10 seconds the song completely differs again from the ingame soundtrack. Does anyone know what song I'm looking for? Thanks in advance!

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It's not automatically cucking if you have permission to fuck Elena. It'd be cucking if it was only you fucking her, and there's no way best couple would wanna miss out on each others bodies during sex time. You are an addition, not a replacement. Unless you count every single threesome or higher as "cucking" by default.
True but theres no gaurentee it would be a devils threeway as DPC is pretty fan heavy on his end so likely a would end up with him just watching as he's voyeur He likes people watching them so likely the other way around holds true just saying.
If it does happen it would likely be in this manner but it really depends on if DPC stops catering which I find unlikely.
ALTHOUGH I will add dpc has been pushing boundaries recently such as you walking in on a sex scene between two people in the dark. And the mummy chick in the latest episode? So maybe he has been testing the waters to see how people react to this.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Replaying for the umpteenth time and ran into a Love of Magic reference during Dungeons and Gremlins where the MC becomes "The Winter King" (Ice King, but close enough), complete with music that's clearly influenced by the LoM musical score. :ROFLMAO:

Surprised I haven't seen any mention of this before, although it is the hardest D&G outcome to get.

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I was checking the RP count on my Canon playthrough. It was interesting, to say the least.

Isabella: 6
Jill: 10
Josy: 16
Maya: 12
Sage: 42

Derek: 7
Diks: 26

Nerds: 0
Preps: -3
Jocks: -4

Would like to see you guys' RP count on your Canon run as well. Could be fun no?

Isabella: 13
Jill: 18
Josy: 52
Maya: 52
Sage: 20

Derek: 8
Diks: 20

Nerds: 0
Preps: 0
Jocks: -2

EDIT: Forgot Diks and Sage values for EP9 (+4 and +1)

Last edited:

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
I really wish the bonus images where Quinn deflowers Maya with her strap-on was canon.

Not so much the part where Maya turns the tables, but the first half is pretty hot.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes