felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The lack of common sense is a fsir argument, but I think the obvious is being missed here.

She was fighting / not talking to Maya at this point. Here's a cute guy who is into her. If she gets knocked up (she hadn't been accepted to the college yet) by some guy she's got the perfect excuse to not be together with Maya, and to not be seeing her at school.

But coitus interruptus and all that, and they end up talking things out because MC runs off like a punk when she drops in on the dorm room.
actually running away from a girl who wants to get pregnant just because she is not accepted by the college is really nonsense...

common sense and where to find it :cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's quite difficult for Sage to express her feelings. She, like MС, is new to love and relationships, despite the fact that she has been dating Chad for a long time. In my opinion, she is subconsciously afraid of falling in love and being abandoned, so her relationship with MС is quite cautious until the end of episode 8.
She is actually very similar to Quinn, only she does not have such a strong tsun-tsun side as Quinn. Quinn has a complicated background, she just simply do not trusts people. Sage is friendly to everyone, but it is difficult for her to move from the "friends" stage to the "relationships" stage, because this is completely new and unusual for her and she is afraid.
It's not so obvious in episode 9, but at the end of episode 8, when she writes MС, you can see how nervous she is about the fact that MС is her boyfriend.
If she is rejected, on the contrary, she sighs with relief, because she probably started falling in love with him and she was embarrassed. Sage, after breaking up with Chad, is afraid of being rejected again and this is a very delicate moment. She really has a rather gloomy background, based on the fact that she goes on a thin line and is ready to break at any moment.
I don't think it's hard for Sage to express feelings. Sage just has a problem. The whole thing with Chad has taken a lot out of Sage and she has let a lot of things slide. Not only her duties as president of HOTs, but also her studies.

Sage is smart enough to realize that, so something casual, the Fuckbuddy MC, is the solution for Sage herself. Her needs as a girl are met without her developing big feelings for the MC, she can focus on her dissertation and resume her duties as HOTs president.

But she is dealing with the MC and Sage develops deeper feelings for him that she really doesn't need at this point. We know about Sage that she keeps putting things off because she gets distracted or gets distracted. Sage knows herself very well, so she also knows that a new relationship could distract her too much from her goals.

Therefore, Sage wrangles with herself about whether it is wise to enter into a relationship with the MC. When the MC is near her, she takes the risk.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
I was checking the RP count on my Canon playthrough. It was interesting, to say the least.

Isabella: 6
Jill: 10
Josy: 16
Maya: 12
Sage: 42

Derek: 7
Diks: 26

Nerds: 0
Preps: -3
Jocks: -4

Would like to see you guys' RP count on your Canon run as well. Could be fun no?

Reactions: Jumbi and John Ness

Mikegt1

Jun 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
bro where is the ep 10 just hurry up man too slow just hire some staff

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

qdfe

Aug 31, 2020
I was checking the RP count on my Canon playthrough. It was interesting, to say the least.

Would like to see you guys' RP count on your Canon run as well. Could be fun no?
Isabella 7
Jill 4
Josy 13
Maya 5
Sage 35
Derek 9
Diks 22
Nerds 0
Preps -3
Jocks -4

akki1337

Dec 19, 2018
Ok, so I'll upload the preview in this post to have them in order and when someone comes to ask about them, I won't have to search all these pages because later they get lost :ROFLMAO:
Thanks to all those patreons for risking their membership for our sins
is there another post like this collect all the sneak peeks for the next episode?

flen480

Sep 1, 2020
Episode 9 just crashes during Tommy and Jacob's conversation, i never used any mods or anything, for people keep stating that it's because of those that my game crashes.

Checked the log and it says "Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':"

I really don't know how to fix this, help.

let me be clear again, my saves are just how i played it, never modded.

Thank you.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Episode 9 just crashes during Tommy and Jacob's conversation, i never used any mods or anything, for people keep stating that it's because of those that my game crashes.

Checked the log and it says "Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':"

I really don't know how to fix this, help.

let me be clear again, my saves are just how i played it, never modded.

Thank you.
Sure, your game quits coincidently the exact same moment the author added a trap for modded saves, but yours are not modded, we believe you :BootyTime::Kappa:

You either downloaded modded saves, or are playing android ports which are already modded.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Is there any way to see this statistic? I know people use mods that add relationship mapping to the interface, but I don't install mods.

Reactions: Jumbi and toobextra

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Is there any way to see this statistic? I know people use mods that add relationship mapping to the interface, but I don't install mods.
Universal Renpy Mod is just a drag and drop into the 'game' folder and then you can check any game variable just using a search box. As long as you don't manually change something it also doesn't interfere with any game, I don't know why I stayed away for so long before trying it.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Use console, here are the string values type em up press enter they will show the current value

RPisabella
RPjill
RPjosy
RPmaya
RPsage
RPderek
RPdiks
RPnerds
RPpreps
RPjocks

Just in case to enable console find the (00console.rpy) file at "directory/renpy/common" open the file and edit the line from "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" I think it's near line 109 then press Shift+O to access console in game

P.S. I did install mod once worst mistake of my life, these mods literally takes away the core game element of Choices Matter (Isabella is mad at me but available to pick as a bunkbuddy what the fuck :KEK: )

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

I mean this as respectfully as I realistically can, but she looks like she is trying to hide a receding hairline :LUL:
Well in my opinion she looks better then Jill's model, the elegant dress the elegant hair style, and personlity x100 better, a bond girl hacker>>>>>>> A spoiled rich brat.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Use console, here are the string values type em up press enter they will show the current value

RPisabella
RPjill
RPjosy
RPmaya
RPsage
RPderek
RPdiks
RPnerds
RPpreps
RPjocks

Just in case to enable console find the (00console.rpy) file at "directory/renpy/common" open the file and edit the line from "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" I think it's near line 109 then press Shift+O to access console in game

P.S. I did install mod once worst mistake of my life, these mods literally takes away the core game element of Choices Matter (Isabella is mad at me but available to pick as a bunkbuddy what the fuck :KEK: )
Sounds like a more easy way, main thing is not forget to fix code back

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Sounds like a more easy way, main thing is not forget to fix code back
I mean its literally a Ren'Py engine feature which is disabled by default. No harm in reading the values and to spawn money.
It can't really harm the save files unless you know the exact variable command to modify game breaking shit, so this is the safest option & vanilla.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes