TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
you are talking about a confession that happens anyway, so how can the relationship between MC and Sage be so fundamental?

Sage trusts MC AS A FRIEND, otherwise she wouldn't invite him, but once she does she can't help but tell him who they're going to, otherwise she'd look like a crazy person who can't tell even now if she loves these adoptive parents or not

and I'm glossing over the fact that she doesn't tell him anyway that they're going to hook up with a professor of his and one of the most important professor of the college.

on the other hand, not saying anything to Sage about Chad and Troy is rewarded with a big blowjob... but I don't think it's a sign of their relationship improving... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I feel like that blowjob scene is a trap if you didn't tell her for a much better scene later if you did due to how telling her is giving you +2 Sage points which is pretty damn rare.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
you are talking about a confession that happens anyway, so how can the relationship between MC and Sage be so fundamental?

Sage trusts MC AS A FRIEND, otherwise she wouldn't invite him, but once she does she can't help but tell him who they're going to, otherwise she'd look like a crazy person who can't tell even now if she loves these adoptive parents or not

and I'm glossing over the fact that she doesn't tell him anyway that they're going to hook up with a professor of his and one of the most important professor of the college.

on the other hand, not saying anything to Sage about Chad and Troy is rewarded with a big blowjob... but I don't think it's a sign of their relationship improving... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Here's what's sad: this scene where MC goes to meet Burke is a fixed point in time, the basis of the plot. So at this point, we're on friendly terms with Sage anyway, and we're getting this invitation, which is why we're admitting we're adoptive parents.
It is a pity that we cannot look at events from a different angle, if they developed differently.

If you started banging in EP7 and wanted to date her, she hesitates more cause I mean come on.
If you were with her from the beginning and want to date her, even after Fuckface rebound thing and her willingness to exploring it a bit more she knows you want it for real, still she hesitates but not as much

And the so called breakup not really, but they are making it if they continue down this path maybe one of em will get hurt emotionally so rather not risk it, and Sage explicitly states she will not wait for Fuckface which I would say was pretty blunt and she said it with spite.

Hmm is there anything else I left out? huh maybe I mean I got a B in communication NOT MUCH OF A COMMUNICATOR.

Whoa, you read the whole thing DAMN... thanks for your time fellow Fuckface
Hey, do you happen to have screenshots of how Sage reacts to the proposal become a couple if you only boarded her train in Ep.7? I have never tried this path, ignoring sage is haraam for me. But it's interesting to see.

And what other differences in her behavior, maybe it affects some other scenes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: toobextra

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I feel like that blowjob scene is a trap if you didn't tell her for a much better scene later if you did due to how telling her is giving you +2 Sage points which is pretty damn rare.
it is most likely a trap, a pity because I find it one of the most beautiful animations made by DPC

mine was a joke about the rewards that some choices give us

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
it is most likely a trap, a pity because I find it one of the most beautiful animations made by DPC

mine was a joke about the rewards that some choices give us
I view it as short term hook up vs a long lasting relationship kind of thing.

Option 1 get a hook up now with a heated partner only to bite you in the ass later when she finds out you knew the most important secret relevant for her the entire time and didn't tell her.

vs Option 2 Sage actually starting to trust you and view MC more then just a fuck buddy, opening up bit by bit with her feelings.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I just did play the first season again, because i was bored and realized something I had not notices before. When you start the thruple path Josy asks you not to cum inside until she is on BC. But earlier when you visited her at home and had dinner with her you get frisky and after the blowie she climbs on your dick impales herself and says "fill me up". I guess she was lucky her parents interrupted the session, because I assume she was not on BC at that point.
There are days during the menstrual cycle when fertility is very low and sex is unlikely to result in a pregnancy, and Josy may have been in one of those times of the month. It's not as reliable as BC (which messes with hormones to limit the possibility of the implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterine wall) as the number of surprise Catholics can attest to. BC's visit might have coincided with those :safe" days, and Josy may not have been able to get BC pills and was going off of something her friends told her or she learned in a sex ed class so thought it was okay. Maybe after the unplanned coitus interruptus and being accepted to college, where a baby would seriously mess up her plans, she decided the first attempt with MC was too risky and wanted something more reliable if they were potentially going to be having sex on a regular basis.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Option 1 get a hook up now with a heated partner only to bite you in the ass later when she finds out you knew the most important secret relevant for her the entire time and didn't tell her.

vs Option 2 Sage actually starting to trust you and view MC more then just a fuck buddy, opening up bit by bit with her feelings.
the game unfortunately by necessity has to be very Manichaean, there are only right or wrong choices. there is no possibility of explaining a choice.

for me it's a bit of a forced situation, Chad left Sage, who he's with is not that important at this point. she MUST know... ok, but also not

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well, I see your point. I guess I've spoken too harshly when I said MC and Sage has no relationship development. What I was trying to say is that I'm a bit dissapointed by the level of this development. Did MC and Sage got closer after 9 episodes? Yes, absolutly. Did MC and Rusty got closer? Also yes. Did MC and Tommy got closer? You won't believe it, but yes again. You see, to me is not just about presense or absence of this process but also about its... quality? Idk, I think what we need is to compare Sage's route with other LI's routes to better undestand what I'm getting at.

I won't go through every single moment, there are good major points to compare: hangout scenes and making official/breakup scenes.

M&J's hangouts: we have a picnic-like scene to see them fooling around together and sharing some sweet moments and a full-scale date at water park as the 2nd hangout where they're also having fun, do some bonding.
Jill's hangout: a birthday picnic. Classic and romantic. Jill shows Tremolo her secret spot, they're making some pictures together, have some drama.
Bella's hangout: a nice little dinner together where they're getting to know each other a little bit better, having some fun and making a step further in their relationship.
Quinn's hangout (side girl btw, mhm, with a hangout scene): spending some time at Quinn's place, MC's starting to know Quinn better and we also witness how Quinn's shell gives a crack.
Sage's hangout: Tremolo! To the rescue! Sage needs your help again. I mean caring about someone who's sick is a sweet moment but comparing to other hangout scenes it feels like this one is lacking of something. I almost feel like we see more bonding between Rio and Tremolo than between Tremolo and Sage.

MO with M&J: jumps, hugs, kisses. Pure overjoy.
M&J's breakup: Josy storms out in tears, Maya thanks MC for everything they had and how he changed her with grim expression. Pretty dramatic, something that some of BaDIK's enjoyers swore to never repeat.
MO with Jill: MC tries himself in the role of Forrest Gump. I mean it's a classic scene from average romantic drama series.
Jill's breakup: when two drama queens collide. If you though M&J's breakup was dramatic, well, think again.
MO with Bella: a lot of talking about what awaits them and how difficult the path they've chosen. Adressing some elepants.
Bella's breakup: A calm and rational monologue from Bella, the one we'd believe if we wasn't see how her face expression changed during it.
MO with Sage and Sage's breakup: "Mm? Oh yeah, sure, whatever" (Like WHAT? Even your mom was more furious when Tremolo broke up with her)

That's how I feel about Sage's route. I like her as a character, I really do and you're right: there is development in hers and MCs relationship. But her route bleaks in comparison to other LI's routes (even cringy Jill, even after her banana clownade). I've played Sage's route last and maybe that's why it felt so tasteless to me.
Just pointing for sages part their breakup was kinda always going to be a thing in her mind if you ask me she's leaving colledge next year and she knows it. She's how you'd say more emotionally stable than the rest of the love interest not to mention you forget Sage is an orphan argo used to being abandoned. You're also forgetting that sage is the tough girl. on equal only to maybe Quin just because she's calm and composed with the breakup during the breakup doesn't mean she's not struggling with it inside or behind closed doors.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I assume so that Caleb has a greater importance, which shows up only later. The probability for Josy to have made her initiation with Caleb is small, but not to be excluded completely. But thinking about it again like this, I rule out Caleb for Josy's initiation. To be honest, I rather believe that Lily made her initiation with Caleb in EP4. Still, I assume so Josy could know Caleb from before college.

Traditions. Guess why Tommy is so pissed to have Josy join the HOTs. He knows the HOT initiation ritual and it involves his stepsister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing. I wrote a post the other day about a physical altercation between the Jocks and the MC that could probably take place at the Gym and the whole thing will probably be competitive in nature. Interesting is the conversation between the Gym guy and the MC.

MC never had to do a initiation because Derek took care of it since they a team unless taking the panties count, so it likely Maya did the initiation so Josy wouldn't have to but if she did I'm sure it a funny story

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

...Damn Ima have to playthrough again on my Sage playthrough and tell her... That makes sense, I figured it wasn't my place to out him but in retrospect it is prob the best route in a Sage main play.

Mr. Baker

Oct 9, 2022
Hi, does anyone here have a Bella save in chapter 9? My PC broke and I will continue the game through Joiplay

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Jill look her best in ep 1 and from there went down hill or at least at times she did, but if she had the hairstyle above Jill would be would be a total bombshell rather then a goblin
Well Jill looks good mostly, I did some tweaks to the model and she looks amazing, a bond girl I like. Personlity wise, Jill was dead in my eyes after Sage was sick.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
The scenes of the soldier, plus when MC peeks under the always locked door you can see shoes/boots standing facing the door. It is rather spooky.
I legit jump out of my chair at that fucking soldier scene. On the first playthrough, not expecting that. With full creepy sound blasting in my headphone, full volume.

• Haha
Reactions: TRKaiser

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Derek had to do the same thing. That's why they want to get revenge on Quinn.
They both had to that Initiation but Derek was talking to the Dik's before MC was so he could had another task he had to do. Fuckface didn't really join the dik till Maya sleep fuck him and then was taking to the diks

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Here's what's sad: this scene where MC goes to meet Burke is a fixed point in time, the basis of the plot. So at this point, we're on friendly terms with Sage anyway, and we're getting this invitation, which is why we're admitting we're adoptive parents.
It is a pity that we cannot look at events from a different angle, if they developed differently.
if DPC had wanted to emphasize that Sage confided in her adoptive family only to an MC who had built a relationship with her she could have done so, it was not a requirement that the scene be identical in the two cases, just cut part of it, so it would not have constituted a production effort either

already so Sage doesn't look great in it because of plot needs, if she had even not explained in any way why she needed MC's support she would have looked like a selfish bitch.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes