c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Strongly disagree. Their relationship developed throughout the two seasons - they started with a mutually beneficial agreement, became friends with privileges and starting with Ep. 6-7 you can see how it develops into something more. These are gradually developing feelings. Sage really opened up to me in Season 2 when we get to know her better. Of course, not everything is perfect - I would make Sage unavailable to Chick players, leaving only Dik and Neutrals access.
Besides, her path is definitely not boring - it will be filled with drama due to the restaurant, her father's dark affairs and marital problems between Jade / Stefan. And here a lot depends on the decisions of the player.
But to each his own, if you don't like it, that's your business.

I have a similar situation with Josy/Maya. In the first season, I was focused on them and for a long time I could not understand why the path was closed in Ep.4 (the solution was simple). But time passed and I gradually cooled down to this path. I still really like Josy, she's a second in my MGs list, but Maya's storyline keeps her locked in and dragged her down. That student loan line and her dad, I'm just tired of it.
It's the same with Jill, since the second season, this character has been going through a complete cringe.
Alright here we go,

Comparing EP4 & EP8
I'd say that's plenty progression for more than a fuckbuddy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here we have EP5, some bold flirting...
I consider this a romantic moment and this was even before Fuckface bitched about wanting more.
In EP8 this moment speaks for itself and that leaf well that shit holds more sentimental value than a fucking polaroid I'll tell you that much.
Let's look at EP9 even though it's a party STILL lets search for some romantic shit okay,
Hmm... these don't fall into romantic category I don't think, but cute definitely or maybe that's just me
And you gotta love them EGO boosts.
Let's not forget the text messages.
I'd say for a couple who haven't even gone to their first date yet these are plenty romantic. (pretty sure I missed to mention some)
Not to mention the Honeymoon Phase they'll get when they're officially "Boyfriend" & "Girlfriend"
Well, I see your point. I guess I've spoken too harshly when I said MC and Sage has no relationship development. What I was trying to say is that I'm a bit dissapointed by the level of this development. Did MC and Sage got closer after 9 episodes? Yes, absolutly. Did MC and Rusty got closer? Also yes. Did MC and Tommy got closer? You won't believe it, but yes again. You see, to me is not just about presense or absence of this process but also about its... quality? Idk, I think what we need is to compare Sage's route with other LI's routes to better undestand what I'm getting at.

I won't go through every single moment, there are good major points to compare: hangout scenes and making official/breakup scenes.

M&J's hangouts: we have a picnic-like scene to see them fooling around together and sharing some sweet moments and a full-scale date at water park as the 2nd hangout where they're also having fun, do some bonding.
Jill's hangout: a birthday picnic. Classic and romantic. Jill shows Tremolo her secret spot, they're making some pictures together, have some drama.
Bella's hangout: a nice little dinner together where they're getting to know each other a little bit better, having some fun and making a step further in their relationship.
Quinn's hangout (side girl btw, mhm, with a hangout scene): spending some time at Quinn's place, MC's starting to know Quinn better and we also witness how Quinn's shell gives a crack.
Sage's hangout: Tremolo! To the rescue! Sage needs your help again. I mean caring about someone who's sick is a sweet moment but comparing to other hangout scenes it feels like this one is lacking of something. I almost feel like we see more bonding between Rio and Tremolo than between Tremolo and Sage.

MO with M&J: jumps, hugs, kisses. Pure overjoy.
M&J's breakup: Josy storms out in tears, Maya thanks MC for everything they had and how he changed her with grim expression. Pretty dramatic, something that some of BaDIK's enjoyers swore to never repeat.
MO with Jill: MC tries himself in the role of Forrest Gump. I mean it's a classic scene from average romantic drama series.
Jill's breakup: when two drama queens collide. If you though M&J's breakup was dramatic, well, think again.
MO with Bella: a lot of talking about what awaits them and how difficult the path they've chosen. Adressing some elepants.
Bella's breakup: A calm and rational monologue from Bella, the one we'd believe if we wasn't see how her face expression changed during it.
MO with Sage and Sage's breakup: "Mm? Oh yeah, sure, whatever" (Like WHAT? Even your mom was more furious when Tremolo broke up with her)

That's how I feel about Sage's route. I like her as a character, I really do and you're right: there is development in hers and MCs relationship. But her route bleaks in comparison to other LI's routes (even cringy Jill, even after her banana clownade). I've played Sage's route last and maybe that's why it felt so tasteless to me.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
M&J's breakup: Josy storms out in tears, Maya thanks MC for everything they had and how he changed her with grim expression. Pretty dramatic, something that some of BaDIK's enjoyers swore to never repeat.
MO with Jill: MC tries himself in the role of Forrest Gump. I mean it's a classic scene from average romantic drama series.
Jill's breakup: when two drama queens collide. If you though M&J's breakup was dramatic, well, think again.
MO with Bella: a lot of talking about what awaits them and how difficult the path they've chosen. Adressing some elepants.
Bella's breakup: A calm and rational monologue from Bella, the one we'd believe if we wasn't see how her face expression changed during it.
MO with Sage and Sage's breakup: "Mm? Oh yeah, sure, whatever" (Like WHAT? Even your mom was more furious when Tremolo broke up with her)
Hm, i know there's some breakup route in the game. But i never actually met one. Well, maybe i'm playing the game too safe to even find out. Any guide on how to reach every breakup with each girl?

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hm, i know there's some breakup route in the game. But i never actually met one. Well, maybe i'm playing the game too safe to even find out. Any guide on how to reach every breakup with each girl?
Hmmm breakup guide?
Jill-Bella: Trade places with Tibalt's melon.
Josy-Maya: Tender feelings for Derek?
Sage: Fall in love with Chad.
Quinn: Steal the drug stash.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Simply have multiple paths open at end of ep 8 and have to make a decision, any girl you don't choose then has a break up scene in ep 8 (Bella and Sage (Sage takes it well though)) or ep 9 (Jill and Maya/Josy). If you mean girls breaking up with Fuckface rather than Fuckface breaking up with them then you need DIK affinity in ep 4 and try to keep the relationship with Maya/Josy going or follow the Jill route perfectly and have no relationships with other girls but help Sage when she's sick instead of going on picnic with Jill and she'll reject you in ep 8.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, I see your point. I guess I've spoken too harshly when I said MC and Sage has no relationship development. What I was trying to say is that I'm a bit dissapointed by the level of this development. Did MC and Sage got closer after 9 episodes? Yes, absolutly. Did MC and Rusty got closer? Also yes. Did MC and Tommy got closer? You won't believe it, but yes again. You see, to me is not just about presense or absence of this process but also about its... quality? Idk, I think what we need is to compare Sage's route with other LI's routes to better undestand what I'm getting at.

I won't go through every single moment, there are good major points to compare: hangout scenes and making official/breakup scenes.

M&J's hangouts: we have a picnic-like scene to see them fooling around together and sharing some sweet moments and a full-scale date at water park as the 2nd hangout where they're also having fun, do some bonding.
Jill's hangout: a birthday picnic. Classic and romantic. Jill shows Tremolo her secret spot, they're making some pictures together, have some drama.
Bella's hangout: a nice little dinner together where they're getting to know each other a little bit better, having some fun and making a step further in their relationship.
Quinn's hangout (side girl btw, mhm, with a hangout scene): spending some time at Quinn's place, MC's starting to know Quinn better and we also witness how Quinn's shell gives a crack.
Sage's hangout: Tremolo! To the rescue! Sage needs your help again. I mean caring about someone who's sick is a sweet moment but comparing to other hangout scenes it feels like this one is lacking of something. I almost feel like we see more bonding between Rio and Tremolo than between Tremolo and Sage.

That's how I feel about Sage's route. I like her as a character, I really do and you're right: there is development in hers and MCs relationship. But her route bleaks in comparison to other LI's routes (even cringy Jill, even after her banana clownade). I've played Sage's route last and maybe that's why it felt so tasteless to me.
Sage doesn't talk about emotions.

And I didn't know there was a Sage break up scene, and why would anyone choose it?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think the lack of emotional event-ness with Sage has to do with the distance MC and Sage have to cover to get to the point where the other girls are. Looking at their parents and how they were taught to deal with expressing themselves, MC's dad is 100% invested in feelings, so much so that MC has never had a "happy" birthday because his dad gets so maudlin over losing Lynette that he can't keep it together for a whole day even after 19 years. The mantra that MC chants that his dad drilled into him is "follow your heart", and MC always leans toward doing what his emotions tell him instead of what's smart to do. Neil knows the whole story with what MC did when Zoey left, so it's evident that the two of them talk about literally everything. MC doesn't know or understand how someone can close themselves down, which is why he had such an issue with Zoey not responding to him while in San Diego that he had to shut off his failing communications with her to save himself the pain of her no longer being responsive to his emotional needs.

Sage has parents neither of whom she can talk to about personal issues or how to deal with them (not to mention having Tybalt for a brother means she hasn't got a family contemporary to talk things over with since he's such as self-centered asshole with no sympathy for anyone). The other main girls all have someone they can talk to or have learned from: Josy has her dad, Maya has Derek and Josy, Jill has Bella, and Bella has a lot more life experience. My guess is Sage's whole relationship with Chad was one of external expectations, that the president of the HOTs always went with the president of the Alphas because "tradition", not because she was super attracted to him as a person other than maybe for his physique. The fact that she found out he was cheating on her and she had no way to process or express it without going ballistic or swallowing it internally to fester and smolder is part of her character arc. MC is dragging her slowly into being able to be intimate with someone and honestly talking about her feelings, not just being all business and flippant which is her normal defense mechanism. That's a long path for her to travel to get to a place MC and the other girls are already at. Her breakup language is rooted in her defense mechanisms but shows that those are crumbling, since she says she's okay and it was really nothing between them, but she will still wait for MC if he changes his mind. Previously she would have just outwardly blown him off and then eaten herself up from the inside wondering what she did wrong just like with Chad.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I really like Sage's hang out, certainly more than Jill and M&J's
Bella's one would actually be the one at her house after the tennis match, if we're really talking about "hang out". quite funny.

because, just like Quinn's, it adds something, gives a nuance we hadn't seen before. we see Sage torn between the willingness to open up and the inability to do so. of course 2 chapters later i was expecting a few more steps forward

while Jill and M&J's seem to me quite "more of the same"

on the other hand, I agree about the break-up scene which is the ultimate in anticlimactic, not only does she not get angry but she wants you to know that she will still be available in case...
really without pride

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Play a Chick leaning game and date everyone. You break up with everyone after you make your choice in Ep. 8. Jill and Maya and Josy break ups are during Ep.9 Sage and Bella's happen at the end of ep. 8.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

You missed a lot in developing your relationship with Sage, so I don't understand the claims here.
toobextra explained the situation best of all yesterday in this post responding to you Sage/MC development.
I will add. What is missing in the scene of helping a sick friend? This is a strong and emotional scene of intimacy, it showed that Sage treats you not just as a friend for sex, their relationship begins to progress. This is an incredible moment, especially when they lie together and share personal things, which is hard for both of them.
I will also add one extremely important plot point, which was not discussed yesterday. In Ep 8, Sage shares very important personal information with MC, this is one of her big secrets. That she was adopted. I'm talking about this scene:
20220828182456_1.jpg
And this is an indicator of the relations development. We remember that Sage has a closed personality, she is actually an introvert who doesn't show it. THIS IS IT. Not some picnic scenes, dates in the pool (Here you made a mistake comparing Sage with other routes, because they are all different people with their own psychological things in their heads - you expect a different approach from each route); these are people who began to trust each other personal. Most importang thing.
And I can't wait to see the further development of the relationship with Sage and how she will share personal secrets. She still has them, remembering her reaction when MC mentioned about her biological mother (during sex, well done Fuckface!)

If you compared with other routes, then I will add a couple of comments about them. Maya/Josy didn't really develop much in the second season, I agree with Felice here, it all boiled down to drama with Maya's loan and her father. Maybe only now, when they have officially started relationship in the Ep.9 end, things will get some movement.
Jill's route is generally a circus due to the fact that DPC breaks and rewrites the personality of her character.
I have no comments on other routes, I like them. Bella is the most mysterious path with elements of horror, Quinn is a tsundere who began to melt because she met THE ONE. Well written stories.
Like for reference to Forrest Gump. :LOL:
Sage's Theory: She's quite crushed on you, but she has conflicting feelings. You are already her friend,+ but the change of relationship scares her a little, because she will lose a friend. She talks about it herself.
Therefore, both options are good for her. And she takes it easy. In fact, it wasn't even a breakup, because they weren't dating, they were just getting to know each other.
And Sage is a much better person than her mother, because Jade is complete bitch. :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I will also add one extremely important plot point, which was not discussed yesterday. In Ep 8, Sage shares very important personal information with MC, this is one of her big secrets. That she was adopted. I'm talking about this scene:
frankly: it really counts for very little. she just asked him to accompany her, telling him who they are (and actually not even going all the way) really seems the least.

what was the aternative? hiding from him that they are not his biological parents?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
frankly: it really counts for very little. she just asked him to accompany her, telling him who they are (and actually not even going all the way) really seems the least.

what was the aternative? hiding from him that they are not his biological parents?
She could just not say it, but she trusted him nonetheless. And that's important to Sage, because we know how difficult it is for her to talk about personal things. Sage showed that she began to trust him and let him close to her. Otherwise, I think Sage would simply not have asked to accompany them.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

True, but she is visibly vulnerable during the reveal, so progress was made :BootyTime::Kappa: Which also lead into the night cuddling and kissing the sleeping MC ;)
mirrored only by https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-8905970

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I just did play the first season again, because i was bored and realized something I had not notices before. When you start the thruple path Josy asks you not to cum inside until she is on BC. But earlier when you visited her at home and had dinner with her you get frisky and after the blowie she climbs on your dick impales herself and says "fill me up". I guess she was lucky her parents interrupted the session, because I assume she was not on BC at that point.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
EDIT: THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEW OF EM DON'T CANCEL ME wait that's twitter ANYWAY DON'T CRICIFY ME bit dramatic but alright

Yeah their hangout's alright... personally I don't really find picnics or going to the waterparks fun it just comes off as corny I don't know (it's my personal preference, don't crucify me please) . and my run for them is going to be a clusterfuck since I always favor Josy over Maya. I would also assume Fuckface with DIK affinity would not be very fond of pansy ass picnics and... you know what I take that back even Fuckface with massive DIK status sometimes acts like a pussy, mofo is unpredictable.

Not even gonna comment on it, I have extreme prejudice against her...

Wouldn't really call it a hangout though, it's more like a date. I feel really uncomfortable on her path sometimes she says shit my mom usually says (while lecturing me) and it just FREAKS ME THE FUCK OUT besides all that she's cool so far...

Bro, Quinn has the best hangouts and they meet the criteria of a "hangout" especially the one in EP8. If someone had told me in EP1 that Fuckface gonna be hanging out with Quinn like this (depending on player choices obviously) I WOULD NOT BELIEVE THEM.

Wouldn't really call it a hangout (feels like I said that before hmm... ) more like taking care of a friend and ENTIRELY depending on player choice nobody's got a gun to your head and if you are not her fuckbuddy you can literally straight up can say no when she asks for help so yeah, do as you see fit. Sage "hangout" would be what happened in EP8 I guess?... where she opens up about how she's adopted and all that.

Agree... personal opinion INCOMING : never been much of a Polygamy enjoyer Monogamy FTW but I like Josy a lot.

Dude... that was brutal.

Forrest Gump depresses me the fuck out. oh and Jill and Fuckface in a relationship pure CRINGE FEST... could be wrong I mean I am speaking with EXTREME prejudice

Haha two drama queens couldn't have described it better myself. This breakup (I mean they never were in a relationship but whatever at least they dated) ok back on topic Jill's breakup mess depends on player choices significantly. In my Canon playthrough we left as friends with no hard feelings ended up hugging it was nice frankly I like her better this way.

Biggest Elephant is the age gap and mark my words DIK Fuckface is gonna get wrecked by Bella at some point in their relationship.

Probably for the best not to go after her... this is my professional opinion (professional opinion? what fucking profession, the fuck)

Calling it a breakup is a REACH they never dated, let alone a relationship. Best way to put this "they fucked each other cause they were lonely" doesn't really make sense but you know what I mean. And Sage said Sex is simple(not when it's with Jill), Sex is fun and it's comforting I couldn't agree more and if you want something more you should make it clear or if not just say it so, that's why there was no drama... this is where it becomes weird since Fuckface wants something more in EP7 from Sage after sparring (if you already are her fuckbuddy) But we really can't control Fuckface entirely he has his own Retarded charm

To be honest the talk with Sage on the lakeside is what feels most natural. If you want to date her or just put in pause, both conversation feels natural to me or maybe I'm the weird one.

And that conversation varies a lot depending on,
-If you were her fuckbuddy from the beginning and always favored her
-Only started being intimate in EP7

If you started banging in EP7 and wanted to date her, she hesitates more cause I mean come on.
If you were with her from the beginning and want to date her, even after Fuckface rebound thing and her willingness to exploring it a bit more she knows you want it for real, still she hesitates but not as much

And the so called breakup not really, but they are making it clear cause if they continue down this path maybe one of em will get hurt emotionally so rather not risk it, and Sage explicitly states she will not wait for Fuckface which I would say was pretty blunt and she said it with spite.

Hmm is there anything else I left out? huh maybe, I mean I got a B in communication NOT MUCH OF A COMMUNICATOR.

Whoa, you read the whole thing DAMN... thanks for your time fellow Fuckface

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She could just not say it, but she trusted him nonetheless. And that's important to Sage, because we know how difficult it is for her to talk about personal things. Sage showed that she began to trust him and let him close to her. Otherwise, I think Sage would simply not have asked to accompany them.
True, but she is visibly vulnerable during the reveal, so progress was made :BootyTime::Kappa: Which also lead into the night cuddling and kissing the sleeping MC ;)
mirrored only by https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-8905970
you are talking about a confession that happens anyway, so how can the relationship between MC and Sage be so fundamental?

Sage trusts MC AS A FRIEND, otherwise she wouldn't invite him, but once she does she can't help but tell him who they're going to, otherwise she'd look like a crazy person who can't tell even now if she loves these adoptive parents or not

and I'm glossing over the fact that she doesn't tell him anyway that they're going to hook up with a professor of his and one of the most important professor of the college.

on the other hand, not saying anything to Sage about Chad and Troy is rewarded with a big blowjob... but I don't think it's a sign of their relationship improving... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Do you think if DPC went back and remastered Jade' scene in ep4, the undisputed #1 Season one lewd scene, with his new ultra sweaty and shinny technology from S3, do you think it would improve it, or is that the apex? :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes