Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
For me an important relationship must be conscious and reciprocated, otherwise it is just a crush
The lack of reciprocity does not mitigate what you feel. So in my eyes, Zoey still was Fuckface's first (and important) love.

Besides, by that standard you've defined, 90 % of so called first loves wouldn't meet that criteria. Because in many non-adult relationships exist either a lack of real consciousness about what is going on or lack of reciprocity or the two of them at the same time.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It can be so many things.

But there is one thing I am really curious about. The thing with the nail polish. Sage already knows Tommy's version and in EP7 she learns Josy's version. Will Sage be as honest with the MC as he was with her?

Bella's question to Josy is also interesting.
Bella: "Josy. What is the wildest thing you've done in college so far?"
Bella: "Aha. I believe I found the button to push to make you drink."

Each Hot Pledge must complete an initiation ritual. Maya did it with the DIK Pledge MC. Which Hot Pledge did Josy Hot Pledge do her initiation ritual with? Caleb. Another girl?

A little later, Bella says the following to Josy.
"Jealousy is unbecoming of you."
Josy isn't going to tell Bella about her relationship Mc and Maya not yet anyway but Bella can put 2 and 2 together. I don't know what Josy initiation was but I don't see it being to do with Caleb but it could be a fun story to see

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The lack of reciprocity does not mitigate what you feel. So in my eyes, Zoey still was Fuckface's first (and important) love.

Besides, by that standard you've defined, 90 % of so called first loves wouldn't meet that criteria. Because in many non-adult relationships exist either a lack of real consciousness about what is going on or lack of reciprocity or the two of them at the same time.
90% of first loves do not even know they are first loves... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

when I speak of consciousness I don't mean that degree of commitment, but that minimum awareness of being in a relationship, of being someone's girlfriend or boyfriend.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Each Hot Pledge must complete an initiation ritual. Maya did it with the DIK Pledge MC. Which Hot Pledge did Josy Hot Pledge do her initiation ritual with? Caleb. Another girl?
I don't know what Josy initiation was but I don't see it being to do with Caleb but it could be a fun story to see
The initiation is done in pairs, since There were 5 prospects Maya was alone, when Josy joined the prospects she became a pair with Maya, so her initiation was the same as Maya, also whatever Maya had already completed on the initiation Josy didn't need to do, just like whatever Derek did on the initiation Fuckface wouldn't need to do, like fucking a teacher, fucking a feminist, the 3 slaps counted for both also, like if Fuckface got slaped by Mona the slap Derek received from Minny counted as the 4th slap.

• Hey there
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 2582923 Giving the right clothing and haircut Jill looks like a total babe, and with a better personlity lololololol. I get real bond girl vibes from this paticular photo.
Unfortunately, the truth sounds very sexist here, in that she's only good looking because she's kept her mouth shut.

She has quite a few good renders in the game, but any attempt at smiling really brings out the inner goblin.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 2582923 Giving the right clothing and haircut Jill looks like a total babe, and with a better personlity lololololol. I get real bond girl vibes from this paticular photo.
Jill look her best in ep 1 and from there went down hill or at least at times she did, but if she had the hairstyle above Jill would be would be a total bombshell rather then a goblin

Reactions: Scopelophila

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
That's pretty much an understatement, imo. A 4090 renders up to twice as fast compared to a 3090, and I (we?) don't even know if he's been using the latter or even older GPU's (2080ti's maybe?).
We do, in fact, know that he has been running eight 3090's basically since the day they came out.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Never! He is a DIK brother and been nothing but chill with the MC since the beginning. Now if he and Elena invite for a threesome.....

I think he is into that kinda stuff from the talk in the bathroom in the last freeroam of ep 9. That on top of the few talks from season 1-2... if you stay with Sage you get a talk with JB about complementing her, plus the whole mouth to mouth shot JB told her to give you.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The initiation is done in pairs, since There were 5 prospects Maya was alone, when Josy joined the prospects she became a pair with Maya, so her initiation was the same as Maya, also whatever Maya had already completed on the initiation Josy didn't need to do, just like whatever Derek did on the initiation Fuckface wouldn't need to do, like fucking a teacher, fucking a feminist, the 3 slaps counted for both also, like if Fuckface got slaped by Mona the slap Derek received from Minny counted as the 4th slap.
I think he means like what Camila did to the MC on the first episode. But Quinn speaks of it as "Think of it *as* initiation". So it looks like they don't actually do initiations.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
guys, is there also a modded version of season 3 with cheats like scrapy mod or something for Android or did the not make cheats for the Android version until now does it only unmodded version of 0.9.1
Sanchomod has a season 3 version...idk if it works for android though.

Reactions: Tunak23

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy isn't going to tell Bella about her relationship Mc and Maya not yet anyway but Bella can put 2 and 2 together. I don't know what Josy initiation was but I don't see it being to do with Caleb but it could be a fun story to see
I assume so that Caleb has a greater importance, which shows up only later. The probability for Josy to have made her initiation with Caleb is small, but not to be excluded completely. But thinking about it again like this, I rule out Caleb for Josy's initiation. To be honest, I rather believe that Lily made her initiation with Caleb in EP4. Still, I assume so Josy could know Caleb from before college.

Traditions. Guess why Tommy is so pissed to have Josy join the HOTs. He knows the HOT initiation ritual and it involves his stepsister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing. I wrote a post the other day about a physical altercation between the Jocks and the MC that could probably take place at the Gym and the whole thing will probably be competitive in nature. Interesting is the conversation between the Gym guy and the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
Sanchomod has a season 3 version...idk if it works for android though.
no, sanchomod is only for pc and mac i think, that was the first mod i tried i thought scrapy might have made one but by looking at many comments i dont think anyone has made Android version of cheats for 0.9.1, if anyone know anything about Android version cheats plz tell me

Reactions: TRKaiser
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes