Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Derek had to do the same initiation and Quinn also took Derek's clothes. This can be read in EP2 after the cum petition, where Derek and the MC are on their way home. The reasons why the MC and Derek want to commit to the DIKs are different, but not their initiation.

As we can clearly read, the other girls also had to hit on other guys, just different from Maya. Ergo, it must make each new HOT Pledge and Josy becomes a HOT Pledge in EP4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at the screenshots below. Quinn knows something about Josy and I believe it is related to the initiation.

But that has to do with Maya and Josy list and we know what was on the list since mc can help with it what we don't know don't is what initiation Josy had. All the other girls would had done there's already and it doesn't seem like the HoTs had something with Jocks after Josy came to BR

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I was board, so I used Chatgpt and some of my imegination and created a movie senerio where Jill is a bond girl, and I like the personlity chatgpt gave me then Jill's personlity here. All other females have better and more intreasting personlity then Jill.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Hey, do you happen to have screenshots of how Sage reacts to the proposal become a couple if you only boarded her train in Ep.7? I have never tried this path, ignoring sage is haraam for me. But it's interesting to see.

And what other differences in her behavior, maybe it affects some other scenes?
I have 87 pages filled with saves... YIKES but I like to know shit before forming an opinion DON'T JUDGE ME. The only save that matters to me is my Canon one where all my choices were from personal preference and where I also banged jade but thank fuck didn't brag about it... hopefully Fuckface can keep his dumb mouth shut.
Getting sidetracked, back on topic

doubt I can attach all the variable scenes in the same post but if started being intimate in EP7 wanted to date no real big significant change but there is some:

The real difference in Sage's reaction is where Fuckface tells her he's got feelings for someone else or wants to be alone and has been intimate with her from the beginning. Sage although is a bit pissed but understand that you're allowed feel different. And to let her know if he thinks he made a mistake. But she's not gonna wait for Fuckface (she only says that when you've been intimate with her from the beginning so I'd say she says that with a bit of spite)

Not sure if Affinity or Status affects the dialogues, doubt it does here but to make it clear all of em were on DIK Affinity not sure about Status though gotta be some level of DIK obviously.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's not about the list directly either, just what Quinn said about the list to Josy.

"You’ve all been tasked with an innocuous list, wouldn't you say? Josy?"

It can be interpreted so that everything on the list should not have been that hard for Josy. Ergo, Josy could have had experiences close to the tasks on the list.

Only, Quinn did not know Josy before EP4. Consequently, Quinn is addressing something that happened from EP4 and Quinn has knowledge of it. Only Quinn never saw the videos of the scavenger hunt and so it is not related to scavenger hunt. All that's left is Josy's initiation.

Not all hots have to be related to the jocks. But in EP4 on Sage Branch we learn so Quinn is definitely connected to Dawe, the president of the Jocks. Quinn says to Riona so Dawe can't come because the MC is in the house. But there are phones and Quinn could have discussed with Dawe the initiation of Lily and Josy.

The Diks don't have any new contenders in EP4, but the Jocks do. We definitely know from Caleb that he is a Jock aspirant, but he doesn't have to be the only one. He's just the one who was accepted.
What do you mean no new contenders, MC and Derek. Diks 2 new members ,jocks got 1 and Hots got 5 not including Mona. Josy never brings up an initiation when texting MC about running naked so unless she doesn't want to talk about it yet she probably didn't have one or a normal one. OR DPC didn't think of that

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have 87 pages filled with saves... YIKES but I like to know shit before forming an opinion DON'T JUDGE ME. The only save that matters to me is my Canon one where all my choices were from personal preference and where I also banged jade but thank fuck didn't brag about it... hopefully Fuckface can keep his dumb mouth shut.

doubt I can attach all the variable scenes in the same post but if started being intimate in EP7 wanted to date no real big significant change but there is some:

The real difference in Sage's reaction is where Fuckface tells her he's got feelings for someone else or wants to be alone and has been intimate with her from the beginning. Sage although is a bit pissed but understand that you're allowed feel different. And to let her know if he thinks he made a mistake. But she's not gonna wait for Fuckface (she only says that when you've been intimate with her from the beginning so I'd say she says that with a bit of spite)

Not sure if Affinity or Status affects the dialogues, doubt it does here but to make it clear all of em were on DIK Affinity not sure about Status though gotta be some level of DIK obviously.
87 pages with saves?:oops: And I thought I had a lot of them.

Thank you. I saw all the options except the beginning of the route from Ep.7. The difference is small, slightly different dialogues. I was looking for a difference in facial expressions but Sage has about the same emotions here.

Reactions: toobextra

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Actually it's only officially cucking if they give permission lol. Otherwise it's just cheating. Or maybe it is cucking but it doesn't necessarily mean johns a cuck lol.
It's not automatically cucking if you have permission to fuck Elena. It'd be cucking if it was only you fucking her, and there's no way best couple would wanna miss out on each others bodies during sex time. You are an addition, not a replacement. Unless you count every single threesome or higher as "cucking" by default.

Reactions: Ilhares

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
There are days during the menstrual cycle when fertility is very low and sex is unlikely to result in a pregnancy, and Josy may have been in one of those times of the month.
Yes, I know how that works. I just wanted to point out, that I had never realized Josy was willing to take the same risk as Jill, taking a creampie unprotected.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yes, I know how that works. I just wanted to point out, that I had never realized Josy was willing to take the same risk as Jill, taking a creampie unprotected.
At her house it could be that it was the right time of the month and she figured doing it once wasn't that big of a risk, or she may have let the passion of the moment nuke her common sense. But when the opportunity came along to get sex on the regular, and since getting pregnant would probably interfere with or even end her chance at college, she decided the prudent thing to do would be to wait for the BC pills to kick in.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
At her house it could be that it was the right time of the month and she figured doing it once wasn't that big of a risk, or she may have let the passion of the moment nuke her common sense.
The lack of common sense is a fsir argument, but I think the obvious is being missed here.

She was fighting / not talking to Maya at this point. Here's a cute guy who is into her. If she gets knocked up (she hadn't been accepted to the college yet) by some guy she's got the perfect excuse to not be together with Maya, and to not be seeing her at school.

But coitus interruptus and all that, and they end up talking things out because MC runs off like a punk when she drops in on the dorm room.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
The lack of common sense is a fsir argument, but I think the obvious is being missed here.

She was fighting / not talking to Maya at this point. Here's a cute guy who is into her. If she gets knocked up (she hadn't been accepted to the college yet) by some guy she's got the perfect excuse to not be together with Maya, and to not be seeing her at school.

But coitus interruptus and all that, and they end up talking things out because MC runs off like a punk when she drops in on the dorm room.
Your intentional pregnancy theory is way off base. Josy already told MC that since she didn't get into B&R she was going to leave town and start fresh. She had already quit her job at the convenience store in preparation to do that. When you are moving out and starting over someplace new your checklist isn't "quit job, pack clothes, get knocked up by a guy I barely went on an entire date with, fill out change of address forms, etc." The last thing she would want to do would be to try and get a job in a strange place while knowing she was going to give birth in 9 months. She was probably trying to prove to herself she was or could get over Maya since Maya had been ghosting her, and MC was a good candidate to do that with since she was attracted to him.

I kinda don't blame MC for acting weird when Josy showed up on the doorstep since that whole scene was way too coincidental: the girl he had the hots for all summer and finally had sex with a couple weeks before is actually the lesbian girlfriend of his female roommate who he has been getting intimate with? The only thing that would top that would be for his evil twin to show up for a clone sex render.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What do you mean no new contenders, MC and Derek. Diks 2 new members ,jocks got 1 and Hots got 5 not including Mona. Josy never brings up an initiation when texting MC about running naked so unless she doesn't want to talk about it yet she probably didn't have one or a normal one. OR DPC didn't think of that
Why initiation and different from aspirant and pledge.

Now we know the DIK initiation rule and only when an aspirant passes this initiation can he become a Pledge.

The HOTs also have an initiation that Maya passes at the end of EP1 when she wakes up the MC. The other aspirants of the HOTs also have to do this initiation, just differently than Maya had to do it. Maya, Mona, Camila, Derek and the MC are no longer aspirants after EP1 because they passed the initiation and thus became Pledges.

In EP3, new students come to the college. There are at least 14 new students coming in EP3 and among them are Josy, Lily, Kylie, Caleb and 10 others we don't know. Why 14? Josy said in EP1 so she is number 14 on the list of waiting students. Since Josy is coming to college, the list is at number 14, so at least 14 new students.

From Lily, Josy and Caleb we know so they are auditioning for a frat. But they are only Aspirants and will not become Pledges of the respective Frat until they pass the Frat's test (Initiation). By Lily, Josy and Caleb being Pledges then, they have passed the test (initiation).

Reactions: dav3knight

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

I am the same way, no matter how many times I delete the persistent and save, my main Sage and Bella saves I remake with my initial blind decisions, they are also the 1st saves I go through into a new episode.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes